ALWAYS OPEN OPEN SIGNUPS Magic Unbound: The Academy Between Worlds SU

On that topic, figured I should give a heads up that I'm going to be going camping with some mates from Saturday to Monday morning, so if you guys start or send me any messages over that period and I don't respond, assume that I either can't or that it's a personal attack against you.

• Haha
  • Wicked
Reactions: Ariel and rissa
prolly by the end of this week or the middle of the next— i have some fun character boogaloo's ill be sending yall over the next couple days to help me throughout the gm-process, but otherwise, just hopin to drum up a bit more interest before i start typing out the introductory posts!!
Okay okay. I will try to be more patient. I'm just an excited bean.

• Love
Reactions: rissa
I'm just an excited bean.
BoringRigidEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

Yes that is real time footage of me on my floor right now.

You have a moth living in you?

🤯

mothman is among us

I'll have family visiting for a week starting Thursday so I might be a bit limited for a while, but things will lighten up after the 16th.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hyphae and rissa
absolutely no worries!! take the time yall need and have lots o fun!! the rp'll be around when ya got free time 💃

• Love
Reactions: Ariel
I'll have family visiting for a week starting Thursday so I might be a bit limited for a while, but things will lighten up after the 16th.
What kind of person has plans? I for one will be assuming this is a personal attack against me specifically.

• Haha
Reactions: rissa
Name: Ophelia of Stril

Guardian Name: Scion of Stril

Magical Epithet: -

Appearance: Golden blonde like the crown she will one day wear Ophelia is a known beauty from her kingdom. Tall for a lady with an effortless regality Ophelia transforms herself into a blinding source of light that both attracts all towards her, but repels their eyes at the same time. It is the birth of a star that cannot be exhausted, though the chances of the star imploding is always near.

Auric Colours: Dominant: Yellow | auxiliary: Red & Green

Academic Affiliation: Oatharvest Academy & (Starswallow Academy)

3 Sentence Vibe Check: Confident and optimistic Ophelia is the heir to the throne of Stril, born for greatness and born to lead, though perhaps burning harder and faster than she ought to. Though the sages predict her fate to be perilous, for she will either lead Stril to glory or to destruction, Ophelia is steadfast, decisive and fearless in following the path she has chosen refusing to accept rejection or failure or hindsight. Ophelia is an eighteen year old ready to take on the world and to prove to all that fate is a decision just a mere hand grasp apart.
Name: Lyssander Sud

Guardian Name: Omen of Stril

Magical Epithet: -

Appearance: Dark in personality and dark in colour. It was as if the gods decided to mock Lyssander when designing him, morphing him with all these dull colours and fatigued expressions. Transformed his complexion improves little, though there is still a bitterness that lingers on as the colours of the galaxy wrap him, but no light seems to touch him truly, only reflect.

Auric Colours: Dominant: Blue | auxiliary: Indigo & Brown

Academic Affiliation: Starswallow Academy & (Oatharvest Academy)

3 Sentence Vibe Check: The eighteen year old Lyssander is an orphan from Stril that found his fate entangled with none other than the heir of Stril earning him the title as the 'Omen'. Grateful for the new chance at life he is provided by the mere help of a prophecy and an unbreakable bond Lyssander is known to be loyally serving, ready to sacrifice all for the one who has given him everything. Yet, as graduation nears and the age of the prophecy comes, Lyssander feels a fear clamouring him, not so much a worry as a nagging feeling and a crisis in his identity, it are the first sign that a new age is coming and that all pieces are set.

Companion: Ophelia's companion is Lyssander just as Ophelia is Lyssander's companion. Their very beings and powers attuned to each other forging a deep unbreakable bond. Neither are able to explain this bond they share, nor how they found out about it. They just knew the moment they crossed eyes and they know now as they finish up their studies.

Your ideal posting speed: Once every two weeks.

Last edited:
What kind of person has plans? I for one will be assuming this is a personal attack against me specifically.
Damn, you got me all figured out. My folks booked 14 hour flights just to mess with you.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyphae
Yuneksia.jpeg
Name: Yuneksia "Yunek" Endrimm

Guardian Name: Psychopomp

Magical Epithet: ______

Appearance: Like his world, Yunek seems drained of colour, his pale hair and skin almost blending into the thick snow that blankets the land around him. In any other land he looks rather like a ghost, flitting around in the periphery. In contrast, his appearance post-tranformation seems to hold all of the colour his world has lost. The grotesque armour with constantly shifting patterns does not endear him to the citizens of his world, who tend not to like anything that does not blend in. But when he wanders in the Forest That Steals, where countless people have disappeared, he can always feel curious eyes watching him in the shadows. Perhaps this state is perfect for guiding the trapped souls to freedom.
vw9ditaxgdk91.jpg

Auric Colors: Blue dominant. White/Brown auxiliary.

Academic Affiliation: Starswallow Academy

3 Sentence Vibe Check: His world is a quiet one, tinged with an undercurrent of fear due to the constant disappearances of people with seemingly no rhyme or reason; everyone had long agreed to keep to themselves, pretending the victims had never existed at all, lest they be next. Yunek, however, could never leave well enough alone, which may well be because he had spent much of his 16 years of life alone and thus never had anyone teach him social etiquette. Since gaining magic, he has been working towards saving those who are lost and preventing more disappearances, though he is rather doubtful of his ability to save them on his own -- but he would be willing to sacrifice a lot, if that were the price to save them all.

Your ideal posting speed: once every 1-2 weeks?

Companion: Tazi. It appeared before him one day, melting out of the dark shadows of the Forest. It often disappears when others are around, but he can still feel its presence in the shadows. Otherwise, it tends to stay right by his side. Yunek appreciates the company, even if he occasionally wakes up feeling suffocated because it decided to use him as a bed. He can't help but feel Tazi might be able to change its form; sometimes it seems far bigger than it should be.
Image.jpeg

Miscellaneous: He throws a mean left hook, but physical violence is generally a last resort for him -- he prefers to avoid conflict entirely if possible.

Last edited:
What's the academy breakdown? Three Oathharvest, two hollowgarde, one wild harvest and two providence? Am I short any?

Two Starswallows. Also I'm not seeing one of those Hollowgardes or the Wildheart.

Reactions: Cwispy
The Wildheart was Rissa's example character if I remember correctly. I figured they would come into play?

The Wildheart was Rissa's example character if I remember correctly. I figured they would come into play?
That would be why I couldn't find it. I was using Ctrl+f and that one was spoilered.

As for Auric Colour breakdown:
Colour​
Number {Primary}​
Red​
4 {3}​
Orange​
0 {0}​
Yellow​
2 {1}​
Green​
2 {1}​
Blue​