Magic Knights in a Sci-Fi Apocalypse World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry, should have said Windows in the first place. D: But um. I copy the entire color tag, brackets and all, then ctrl + V everywhere I need to color and do the same thing with the ending tag. It's so convenient when I'm doing a lot of colored text, like in a character sheet.

People gotta know their keyboard shortcuts

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
  • Love
Reactions: Lockheart
I know my shortcuts, I just don't really think much about them often enough to consider using them when it comes to BBcodes.

I know my shortcuts, I just don't really think much about them often enough to consider using them when it comes to BBcodes.
I use them because I'm a lazy ass, but whatever methods work best for you is what you should do. ^^

Tag me when it's time to post up characters and I'll have my two Chinese warriors of kick assery arrive

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
It's not the best made character sheet but I posted mine so that you guys have more of an idea as to what I was going for

Would questions go in the "Information & Planning" section? o3o

I'd imagine so. That's gonna be the OOC, yeah?

Looks like it xD Enjoy the bombard of questions I had to slow myself down from doing and keep to a decent number at a time xD

It can be or I can set up a specific OOC thread in the clan, if people want?
I'm good either way. A thread for questions and a thread to replace this as the OOC might be nice, though.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
Well, in my humble opinion, I'm not sure what the difference between plotting/planning and an "ooc" chat is if the ooc chat exists for you to discuss whatever you want, including the story and your characters themselves. o3o

Well, in my humble opinion, I'm not sure what the difference between plotting/planning and an "ooc" chat is if the ooc chat exists for you to discuss whatever you want, including the story and your characters themselves. o3o

Because it helps to have a place to plan that won't result in all of the planning or questions getting hidden under normal chatter. Because, hopefully, we can all talk in the OOC about anything and everything both inside and outside of the roleplay

Gotcha. And again, sorry for that clusterfudge of questions. I can do one at a time from now on, if you'd like.

Gotcha. And again, sorry for that clusterfudge of questions. I can do one at a time from now on, if you'd like.

It's fine, I'll try to answer them as best as I can. But more questions are more answers, and if there's anything that seems missing or you think something could be added in, or have any suggested changes, then you can also bring those up too

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takashi
Seems like I'm the only one left for a character. Well, I'm kind of almost done, just need to do a little more research in certain areas, write in those bits, and I'll be done.

Lillian is working on a character too, if I'm not mistaken. @Takashi

Reactions: Petricus Euryale