Magic Knights in a Sci-Fi Apocalypse World

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ain't that the truth. Spent like ten minutes fixing my draft sheet for this roleplay after I broke it just last night.

I, just this very moment, broke my tab code.

Good lord it is BAD.

I, just this very moment, broke my tab code.

Good lord it is BAD.
Crap! Are you using the rich text editor? That really really likes to eat code and spit it out in a broken mess

Crap! Are you using the rich text editor? That really really likes to eat code and spit it out in a broken mess

...-goes to check if she's using rich text editor-

AND THERE'S THE PROBLEM.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
...-goes to check if she's using rich text editor-

AND THERE'S THE PROBLEM.
Thought so. d: I have it 100% turned off for that very reason.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lillian Gray
Me too o3o No moar rich text editor (unless I'm lazy and just want to click on colours instead of typing out the hex code for them =w=)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lillian Gray
Me too o3o No moar rich text editor (unless I'm lazy and just want to click on colours instead of typing out the hex code for them =w=)

That's usually why I use the rich editor...until your code breaks and multiplies into a tab-splosian

*whispers* Ctrl + v is paste if you're on Microsoft. I type it once and never ever type it again for the entire post.

Do you think we have enough people and are ready for me to make us a sign-up thread tonight?

I'd say so. Especially since we could do recruiting after getting the signups up. Are we doing the clan thing?

• Thank You
Reactions: Lockheart
I believe that's what the most votes were for. Two to one is what I remember, unless more people voted.

I'm good either way, I didn't vote anyway. (Mostly because I was gone buuuut, that's not the point.)

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
*whispers* Ctrl + v is paste if you're on Microsoft. I type it once and never ever type it again for the entire post.

Microsoft, as in? xD Microsoft Word program, Microsoft search engine...? xD

That's usually why I use the rich editor...until your code breaks and multiplies into a tab-splosian

That sucks D: Fortunately for me, it doesn't happen too often because when I'm using multiple colors, I go into the BBCode editor to edit after getting all my colors~

Microsoft, as in? xD Microsoft Word program, Microsoft search engine...? xD
As in the Microsoft operating system. c: Windows.

Ahhh, yup I have that xD Gotcha
Sorry, should have said Windows in the first place. D: But um. I copy the entire color tag, brackets and all, then ctrl + V everywhere I need to color and do the same thing with the ending tag. It's so convenient when I'm doing a lot of colored text, like in a character sheet.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale