Mage Guilds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@GonzoB. - obviously, I'm setting up Gaeriel to pull a Legolas. She's gonna surfboard up the water wall with a wind-magic-propelled sled fashioned from her armor. Kowabunga, bitches.

@GonzoB. - obviously, I'm setting up Gaeriel to pull a Legolas. She's gonna surfboard up the water wall with a wind-magic-propelled sled fashioned from her armor. Kowabunga, bitches.
If this is the same sort of test given to everyone, I'm saying that when Seli did it she stripped down naked and covered herself in a fire proof salve and walking through the flames. XD

So, I assume we're using some sort of crow-o-vizion via Landy's magical bird to see what's going on inside the prison.

Oh, and, as for this:

"testing to see if it did indeed repulse the magic, or whether this mage was powerful enough to make physical based fire through magic, a feat he would never have thought possible without a rather large source of fire nearby."

It's the latter :)

When it comes to walls, Morningstar can pretty much do anything.

He's hugely powerful on his own, and also carries an item similar to martin's hat that significantly amplifies it. I'm gonna say the item amplifies his power by something like 100%, meaning it gives him 2 times the raw power he normally would have.

Oh, and, as for this:

"testing to see if it did indeed repulse the magic, or whether this mage was powerful enough to make physical based fire through magic, a feat he would never have thought possible without a rather large source of fire nearby."

It's the latter :)

When it comes to walls, Morningstar can pretty much do anything.

He's hugely powerful on his own, and also carries an item similar to martin's hat that significantly amplifies it. I'm gonna say the item amplifies his power by something like 100%, meaning it gives him 2 times the raw power he normally would have.
Huh. The shield works against physical harm but probably not as much as that fire wall then. Well, due to the nature of his spells without the aid of someone else he's probably boned now ^-^; I'll try think of a solution once I've slept.

• Useful
Reactions: Jade
Well, I'm really enjoying playing Seli right now. She is a fucking bitch, and I love her. XD

Oh wait, if he reduced the power of the spell would that reduce it to magic level fire rather than literal, summoned fire?

Want my advise?

The fire/palisade corner would be the best bet.

Oh wait, if he reduced the power of the spell would that reduce it to magic level fire rather than literal, summoned fire?
Na, but he could do those lesser spells too.

Eugh, I never listen to the solution the DM came up with. And I can't even click reply because I know that opens up the spoiler -.-
Na, but he could do those lesser spells too.
Hmm, I wonder how it would weaken it then, less heat at least I suppose...as I said, I'll sleep on it.

Edit: Wait, what 'lesser spells'?

"The stone cold stick of quote un-quote professionalism was shoved so for up his ass that you could mistake him for a flag standing perfectly still in the wind in an attempt to be more manly than the breeze."
-Potatocat, 2015

Best thing I've read all day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Potatocat
Eugh, I never listen to the solution the DM came up with. And I can't even click reply because I know that opens up the spoiler -.-

Hmm, I wonder how it would weaken it then, less heat at least I suppose...as I said, I'll sleep on it.

Edit: Wait, what 'lesser spells'?
I gave you my advise in a spoiler a few posts up, if you wanna cheat a bit.

I gave you my advise in a spoiler a few posts up, if you wanna cheat a bit.
I'm aware, I replied to it in that post but couldn't click reply because I'm already aware it would open the spoiler in my chat box and reveal the answer to me. There's no fun in that.

"The stone cold stick of quote un-quote professionalism was shoved so for up his ass that you could mistake him for a flag standing perfectly still in the wind in an attempt to be more manly than the breeze."
-Potatocat, 2015

Best thing I've read all day.
Thank you. I am very proud of that line. It so perfectly encapsulates Seli's opinion of Landy.

Seems legit, Temm.

So long as you can get at least a bathtub's worth of water and just encase yourself in it, I don't think the fire would do TOO much damage. The more water the better, obviously.

Seems legit, Temm.

So long as you can get at least a bathtub's worth of water and just encase yourself in it, I don't think the fire would do TOO much damage. The more water the better, obviously.
He can lift 10 pounds of anything with his telekinesis, a pint of water weighs a pound and there are 8 pounds to a gallon. Meaning he can lift just over a gallon of water which is far, far from a bathtub worth. I'll think of something else.

Ah, too bad.

Didn't know he could only lift ten pounds.

Ah, too bad.

Didn't know he could only lift ten pounds.
Yup "Arcane grip: Minor telekinesis, able to lift anything under 10 pounds of weight for a small amount of time. Can lift lighter objects for longer."

"Dryad mildew."
-Temm

download (1).jpg