MAFIA

I was pumpkin, like I said. They also turned me into a vampire my first night.

I was lich~

Reactions: Starlighter
I was the Bat...or the Cat

can't remember lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I was a filthy bloodsucker.

Let's reroll :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I was actually an innocent Fairy/Doctor. Because keeping silent as a power role would have been just as suspicious as literally begging to be lynched.

I was actually an innocent Fairy/Doctor. Because keeping silent as a power role would have been just as suspicious as literally begging to be lynched.
I would perhaps change tactics, though? Given that everyone who voted for you was, in fact, town. >.>

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

I disagree. Roles that gather information shouldn't necessarily be drawing that much attention to themselves. I wasn't suspicious of the silent players, I was suspicious of you. I wasn't the only one either.

EDIT: I didn't see the previous post :)

Oh hi.

Just spent waaaaaay too much time reading through all these threads. >_> if I bring snacks can I play next round?? (Next next round... I don't wanna throw off y'alls reroll!)

Oh hi.

Just spent waaaaaay too much time reading through all these threads. >_> if I bring snacks can I play next round?? (Next next round... I don't wanna throw off y'alls reroll!)
Welcome to the town! :D

I personally think we could need a jester in the mix, because the pressure for role calling was pretty intense last round *werewolf sweats nervously* @Starlighter

I personally think we could need a jester in the mix, because the pressure for role calling was pretty intense last round *werewolf sweats nervously* @Starlighter

Well, before we start adding roles we need to make sure we have enough people to add roles.

Right now, if anything we would need to take away roles. So far the 7 that gave the cookie and @Elle Joyner are who expressed interest in the game. (For certain anyways)

I was the other bloodsucker. :)

Oh hi.

Oh hi Elle :D Our current role list allows for 12 players, but generally speaking in the past we've expanded it when there was more interest. I also have yet to receive confirmation from everyone, so we're sitting pretty at 8/12 so far. So, in essence, that's the long way of saying you can hop in on this round if you like! You don't even have to bring snacks for everybody, just me Give this post a cookie, and you'll be added to the player list!

@Pf.D I believe you expressed in a post that you wanted in on the re-roll, but to make sure I'm not counting you in when you don't want to be, I'd really appreciate it if you could confirm via rating :D

@An Otaku @Lost-and-Bewildered @Kimberlyn I believe you three are the only others left who I've not heard a yay or nay from yet? You may now consider this your very own personal invitation :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pf.D
So, @Starlighter you got an estimated date for the reassignment.

Well, we currently need either one more player or to remove a role. I'm assuming @An Otaku will most likely want in, though. So I'm gonna say this coming Tuesday, the 17th. If I get confirmation for one more player before then, I'll probably generate the rolls as soon as I see it. If not, then I'll remove the Pumpkin from the role list.

I don't think Otaku will be joining us unless something changes suddenly D:

Hrm. I hadn't noticed that..... Well then.

I will be removing the Pumpkin from the role list, and hope to get the roles reassigned either tomorrow or on Monday!

@Starlighter We should probably have some sort of buffer role so that a role call wouldn't immediately narrow down the vampires/ werewolves. Like, maybe switch the Lich or someone else for something that wouldn't be town aligned that can combat roles.