MAFIA

*tries to find an appropriate reaction among the buttons*

Damn, are you okay? Please don't strain yourself and rest up properly - don't worry about us!!

Also, I'm sure someone else could take over as mafia GM. It might not quite reach the pristine Daz-quality, but I'm sure we'll manage!
Well no, but I should be able to get support and recover. I did it before, I can do it again. It might be a long time though, which is a shame 'cause I'll miss you guys. :/

Sure, if you guys want to organise that. I can send whoever wants to be the GM the role list, and they can message all the players asking what they did on night 1 and sort it out however,

Well no, but I should be able to get support and recover. I did it before, I can do it again. It might be a long time though, which is a shame 'cause I'll miss you guys. :/

Sure, if you guys want to organise that. I can send whoever wants to be the GM the role list, and they can message all the players asking what they did on night 1 and sort it out however,
I'll miss ya bro. I really hope you can recover and know that I'm rooting for ya

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
@Joan
@Lost-and-Bewildered
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Kimberlyn
@Luster
@Pf.D
@Kiilgore
@Dipper
@An Otaku
@Starlighter
@Matizze
@IceQueen

I am going to have to cancel this round of mafia. I'm extremely sorry for the inconvenience, but I am leaving Iwaku. Without going into too much detail, all the changes and scary new experiences that going to university involves has triggered an old mental health issue I have. I suddenly have found myself in a bad place mentally, and unable to cope with a lot of things I could just weeks ago. So I am leaving Iwaku because I don't feel like I can currently cope with dedicating myself to activities on here, and so that I have more time to focus on mending myself. I hope once I've recovered and am in a good place again that I will return Iwaku, and there's a good chance I'll start mafia again when I do. Until then though, I'm afraid this is goodbye. I might pop on occasionally to just say hi everyone, see how everyone's doing, but don't expect it.

My apologies.
Oh no D: Take care of yourself, dude!

• Thank You
Oh my goodness, @Daz. Take care. Thank you for all of the fun!

• Thank You
@Daz University is rough, so is just living. So don't be sorry about having to cancel this. We completely understand and, more than that, want you to be okay. Whatever you need to feel better, lessen the load, that's what's important.

I hope and want things to get better for you, Daz. I'm sorry that you're stuck in such a situation. Don't feel under pressure to take any action on our account, though. I love your Mafia, but I'd hate it if you got any anxiety over it. Take care of you, Daz. That's what's important.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Daz and Joan
@Daz Awwww, I'm sorry to see you go :( I really hope that things work out and you're able to return sometime, but know that we're rooting for you in the meantime.

I would be more than happy to take over as GM while you are gone, but I know I don't have your touch, so I'm only throwing my hat in the ring if the rest of the players are a-okay with it. We would also have to restart the round, which is something else I'd want to make sure everyone is okay with...

• Love
Reactions: Matizze
@Daz Awwww, I'm sorry to see you go :( I really hope that things work out and you're able to return sometime, but know that we're rooting for you in the meantime.

I would be more than happy to take over as GM while you are gone, but I know I don't have your touch, so I'm only throwing my hat in the ring if the rest of the players are a-okay with it. We would also have to restart the round, which is something else I'd want to make sure everyone is okay with...
I'm sorry to have to go :(. I'm sure I'll be back eventually though: I've dealt with this before and managed to overcome it, and I like you guys too much to go forever.

If you guys want to restart with Star (or someone else) as GM, then you can feel free to just adjust the role list to the new number of players and generate the roles again.

I just now saw this! I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough time, @Daz

Like everyone has been saying, don't be sorry for having to cancel. Your health is far more important than any online game, whether you're in charge of it or not. I sincerely hope (and pray) that you'll have a speedy mental recovery!

• Thank You
@Daz

So sorry to see you go, but you as a person come first. We believe in you!! Thanks for the fun so far~ <3 <3

If we do continue and reroll roles, I would like to state, for the record, that I was the reaper.

@An Otaku what even were you?

-pokes head in- I was the ghost :P

Reactions: Starlighter
I was just a lil' Angel :D

Alrighty guys, so. I personally would love to keep this going until Daz returns, and if that means Imma do the GM thing, so be it. I've not seen anyone express interest in taking on that role, but if someone else would rather do it I'm more than happy to let them. :D

So without further adieu, who's up for re-distributing roles and starting over? If you're in, give this post a cookie. ~~Because I like cookies~~

@Joan
@Lost-and-Bewildered
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Kimberlyn
@Luster
@Pf.D
@Kiilgore
@Dipper
@An Otaku
@Matizze
@IceQueen
@Canadian Cat

Lost was my protectee. Tbh I couldn't have been luckier; since everybody knows Lost is quiet, very small chance of getting targeted.

I was the reaper. And I was actually going to jail @Kiilgore that first night. Who was your partner?

Reactions: Starlighter
Lost was my protectee. Tbh I couldn't have been luckier; since everybody knows Lost is quiet, very small chance of getting targeted.

Protecting me and a few others would've been difficult.

Dunno how relevant it is anymore, but I blocked Dipper N1 for absolutely no reason. :P