2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Psychological, Modern, School Life, Paranormal
ALL THESE PAIRINGS WILL HAVE A JAPANESE HIGH SCHOOL-ESQUE THING
tenor.gif

Good evening! So, this is 100 percent my fault because I had the dumb idea to watch Japanese High School dramas, and now I want an M x F roleplay. ;-; Hnnnngh. Hope you can assist though, so we can write a beautiful story together!
  • Hiya! So, I'd like to say I'm a pretty active roleplayer. I do have things to do during the day, such as a job to go to and an instrument to voraciously practice, but I always have my roleplays close to me because I check the site pretty often on my phone. Uh, and if I'm just not feeling an RP anymore, I'll tell you, though hopefully that doesn't happen. Oh, and there are some rules/requirements on the next tab just to see if we'd be compatible as partners. I attach it to every one of my partner request threads!
  • 。 This a partnership! You have to chat with me! I guess I've never been a fan of the whole "stuffy-and-communicates-just-for-the-roleplay" kind of partner. I like to talk and meet new people! If you don't want to talk, maybe we aren't right for each other.

。 I really like intelligent responses to my posts. Not a fan of the kind of partners that kind of dismiss my posts and steer the plot in a weird direction. I take the time to get to know your characters, to take great interest in them, to write and consider them in my posts, so pleeeaaase do the same.

。 At least two paragraphs a post. At least.

。 For posting frequency, I can fluctuate, but I usually get in a post daily or every two days! Sometimes, even multiple posts a day. I won't ask the same of you, to get posts in daily or every two days I mean, but I would appreciate a couple of posts a week at least. That'd be nice!

。 If you read all of these, tell me your favorite color in the PM you send me!

。 I don't mind cursing or dark elements in a roleplay at all.

。 I do love character sheets and multiple characters, so expect to do those!

。 Be flexible. You can do it! I'd prefer partners who can play male and female. However, as for what I'm craving right now (which is likely bound to change soon), I'd prefer you to play male for this kind of RP. I can certainly play a male (and, in fact, prefer to play one usually), but for some reason I just wanna play a girl.

Annnd on to the pairings!​
  • * = I have a plot for this one!
    Professor x College Student
    Senpai x Kohai*
    School Rival x School Rival*
    Arranged Marriage
    Tutor x Bad Kid
    Painter/Musician x Muse*
    Celebrity x Fan
    Celebrity x Nonfan
    Bully x Bullied*
    Band Romance
    Principal's Kid x Bad Kid
    Rich x Poor*
    Kidnapper x Victim
    Mistress x Servant
    Princess x Servant
    Prince x Princess
    Princess x Thief
    God x Human*
    Demigod x Human
    Demigod x Demigod
    Vampire x Human*
    Vampire x Vampire
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Werewolf x Human*
    Human x Demon*
    Human x Angel*
    Demon x Demon
    Demon x Angel
    Human x Fallen Angel*
    Fallen Angel x Demon*
    Witch x Human

Still looking! <3

Hey, Rika. I'm interested in the God x Human pairing. Would you be willing to RP with me?

Reactions: Rika
Sure! Just PM me, and make sure to read the rules pretty please!

Still looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.