M for F; Epic based RP's! A bit of everything!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DramaMyth

Original poster
Hey, so a bit about me: I'm DramaMyth (Yes my avatar is me lol) I joined the site a week and a half ago. I've been RPing for around 2 and a half years now, and I consider myself generally advanced based on my other RP and non-related writing experiences. I'm an musical artist, dancer, and actor (nothing serious yet, few extra roles) so my creativity is always sprawling and ready to express in some way. I also have a DEEP passion for football (played through college). Anyways I'm glad to be here and hopefully I can meet some cool and open people to RP with and make connections beyond that! I'm a pretty open book, so feel free to hit me up!

The ideas I have for some 1x1's are below. If you have any ideas or more suggestions you'd like to add I would be happy to listen to them and be open to exploring them. I'm into a little bit of everything but I'm a big sci-fi, action/adventure, and horror buff. Out of all of those, I LOVE the idea of like open universes and expansive RP's that can be taken in larger scale directions as the story progresses. If you can add to the plot of story you're a keeper. I enjoy a good slice of life too, as long as it makes sense. Romance of course is welcomed, and more themes around that nature can be discussed via PM. Just shoot me a PM if interested!!! I look forward to finding a long term partner and meeting some dope people along the way.

Fandoms:

fandoms_unite_by_purpleperson17-d66ygok.jpg

***THESE PLOTS ARE NOT CONCRETE; If you have a better plot just let me know :) ***

[Sci-Fi] Star Wars - Set around the time of Episode VII
[Fantasy] Harry Potter - Would involve maybe a magic school in America or transfer from America. (Big plot twist)
[Action-Adventure] HunterXHunter (Anime) - Two characters trying for the hunter exam, will discover Nen.
[Action-Adventure] DCEU (Dc Comics) - Preferably B list characters and below. OC's welcomed. Around the time of Man of Steel / Batman V Superman.
[Action Adventure] MCU (Marvel) - Same as DC description. Set around time of late 2016.
[Fantasy] Final Fantasy - Could be set in universe of FF7, plot pending.
[Fantasy] Elder Scrolls - My character hails from Cyrodil to find something of his grandfather's. Travels Tamriel and meets YC.
[Horror/Thriller Action] Resident Evil - WILL NOT be like the movies, will be grounded and thrilling like the animated features and early games.
[Horror Survival] Cloverfield Universe - Our two characters will face a grand scale attack in a small city.
[Sci-Fi] Destiny (Game) - MC is a Human Warlock in search for The Reef; YC could be whatever you wish.

Action/Adventure:

Watch-Dogs-3.jpg

Spy x Best Friend
Spy ^ 2
Agent x Hostage
Explorer x Citizen/Guide
Soldier x Civilian
Soldier ^ 2
Mystery Man x Citizen
Vigilante x Citizen
Vigilante ^ 2
Fugitive x Citizen
Fugitive ^ 2

Sci-Fi:

science-fiction.jpg

Superpowered x Human
Superpowered ^ 2
Meta x Scientist
Meta x Doctor
Astronaut ^ 2
Astronaut x Alien
Alien Invasion Plot (Survival/ Semi-Horror)
Time Traveler x Person
Time Traveler ^ 2

SoL:

use-science-everyday-life_493281a441bdc485.jpg

Best Friends ^ 2
Roommates ^ 2
Co-Workers ^ 2
Troubled x Clean-Cut
Troubled ^ 2
Athlete x Nerd/Geek
Athlete x Bad Boy/Girl
Athletes ^ 2
Nerd x Bad Boy/Girl
College Students ^ 2
Musician ^ 2
Musician x Guy/Girl
Actor ^ 2
Actor x Guy/Girl
Dancer ^ 2
Dancer x Guy/Girl
Musician x Actor/tress
Musician x Dancer
Dancer x Actor/tress

((To be honest, any of the Slice of Life combos can be switched around and matched, so if you see any pair that isn't on here, just PM me with that particular interest.))

Horror:

80-anigif_optimized_28412_1431380907_1_6fa48f3ae47a1a7c8040039619a1159be0b8d845.gif

Film Crew plot (Haunted Place or Legend)
Vampire x Human (Dark / Gritty)
Ghost / Demon Haunting plot
Serial Killer plot (Neighborhood based)
Supernatural Entity plot (group of friends based)
Zombie Apocalypse
Vacation Trip gone wrong (Cannibals / Wendigo)
Private Retreat Invite (Place that manifests all your deepest fears)
Plane Crash on ??? (Survival Horror)
Haunted Cruise Ship (Psychological Horror)

Again, PM me for details!

How would you feel about basing something around the plot of Resident Evil 7? If you'd be interested in something like that feel free to pm me!

Hello there, I'm interested in collaborating in a Harry Potter roleplay! Feel free to message me.

I'd be interested to hear what idea you had for Harry Potter!

I'd be interested in what ideas you had regarding that serial killer plot, it sounds unique and fun. pm me if you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.