M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ O p e n & A c c e p t i n g

Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
accepted @Brøken_Serenity ... I don't know if you have a preference on being single or not, but I'd say that Eracilia (up to @Felilla ), Olly or Mara could work for him if you wanted a partner

That would be fine with me, but it's up to both of you. I might make some more characters if you need more.

@Rieezy go ahead, spots are still available

@Felilla make as many as ou want (well... until we run out of spots that is).

@Felilla I'm assuming you just want to be called Felilla?

@Brøken_Serenity do you have a 'username nickname' that I could put on the front instead or not?

Name: Bella Cali Toulon
Address: 24 Shady Side Lane
Nationally: Father (Italian), mother (Irish)
Nicknames: Belle, Bells, B (maybe even one you come up with for her)
Birthday: June 24
Eye description: light blue
Hair description: dark brown, falling just below her shoulders
Markings: a few nose freckles, and a birthmark on her right hip
Piercing: two in each ear, but barely wears earrings in them
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Health ailments: none
Personality: Bella's always been daddy's little princess. But isn't that spoiled little brat type. She's the loveable girl next door that isn't worried about making someone laugh at her own expense. She's a dreamer and views the world differently then most. Sometime a stubborn side can show itself.
History: Her father named her Bella because it means beauty in Italian. She lived most of her life in Los Vegas. Her mother took her to her first Cirque De Soleil show when she was three. From that point on, it was all she dreamed about. Soon her mother took her to dance classes that could offer her the best chances. While her father worked behind the scenes. Setting up her a studio in the basement and going to every performance. She finally got her big break when she turned fifteen. Only to have her dreams cut short. Her family's car was hit by a drunk driver on there way home from a celebration dinner. Watching their daughter fall into a depression, they decided it would be good to get her away from the city lights. And that's how they ended up in this town. While Bella's adjusting to life well, she still misses the bright city lights.
Grade: 10th at the local high school. As for a job, daddy won't allow it. ( but YouTube videos as a pretty fun hobby)
Match spot: spot 2 (?)
Pets: black kitten named Lilo
Year old husky named Chip
Family: Kaylee (38) (mother) Tony (40) (father)
Other: Beauty and the Beast is her favorite movie.
Horror her favorite style.
Music is love.
She has a hidden drawing talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rieezy (do you just want me to call you that or do you have a 'nickname' for the front?) once you get a picture she will be accepted.

okie dokie, works for me n_n

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Um, I don't prefer anything. Broken or Serenity or just Broken Serenity is fine with me. Also @Felilla 's character is all fine, I added that in my CS. Additionally I was briefly thinking about making another character but my idea was for a girl. So should I make another girl or another boy.

that is completely up to you Serenity! You can make both if you want XD ... eventually all of the spots will get filled since there are 40 characters tops in this rp.

yeahhh... I don't think I've ever had a short username... but this has been my longest used one going on 10 or 11 months (I was/still sort of am on another site before this one n_n)

miles-teller-dating-divergent-that-awkward-moment-interview.jpg

{Jasper. Grady. Donovan ❣ 20) ❣2348 Melbrook apartment, Second floor number 7. ❣ Greek and Italien}
❥Nickname} Jas, J.D
❥Birthday} July 19th
❥Eye Description} Dark, Hazel brown.
❥Hair Description} He has short flipped up dark brown hair, but goes curly if he doesn't get it cut.
❥Markings} He has a big scar going 7cm down his calf, an eagle tattoo on his shoulder and a mole on the back of his neck.
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 5'11
❥Weight} 163 Pounds
❥Health Ailments} Nothing.
❥Personality}
Jasper is very brave and courageous, he is not afraid of the consequences and to speak out. He is also very wild and very free, he would love to go to parties and be active. Jasper is really nice but can act like a douche when he is drunk, but when he's sober he is nice and chill. Jasper is very loyal and protective to his friends, he will watch their back and if they are in a fight, will join and defend them. Jasper can be irresponsible and people think he's in his own world but he really only cares for the people who is close to him.
❥History} Will be revealed (RP)
❥Job/School Grade} Cook
❥Match/Spot} Put either the other name or the pair # (I can choose if you don't want to)
❥Pet/s}
Quincy///Dog//Male//Golden Retriever//Le link
Benedict Cumberdog//Dog//Male//Shih Tzu//Le link
❥Family} Delilah Donovan (Sister, see CS below)
❥Other}
-Jasper has an obsession with Benedict cumberbatch
-He is lead guitarist in the band 'Sanctuary'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
93120ae45cc85f9e4ed52b62c4ef891e.jpg

{Delilah Andrea Donovan. ❣ 20 ❣ 2348 Melbrook apartment, Second floor number 7.❣ Greek/Italian,
❥Nickname} Del, Deli
❥Birthday} July 19 (4 Minutes younger then her brother)
❥Eye Description} Sparkling blue eyes.
❥Hair Description} Light, long blonde hair
❥Markings} What do you think? How about this? (Left hand)
❥Piercings}
❥Height} 5'6
❥Weight} 129 Pounds.
❥Health Ailments} She has sleep apnea.
❥Personality}

While Jasper is more of a "Go to the club on Saturday's guy", Delilah would rather read a book or watch action movies on T.V. She is very funny and sarcastic, she may do jokes that go a little too far, but won't apologize for her actions. She can also be a bit of pessimist most times, which he continues to be called that by her 'older' brother. Delilah would much rather sit on the couch and watch a comedy or most genres then to go out and eat at a fancy restaurant. But she is also very loyal like her brother, but may not show it as much
❥History} RP out
❥Job/School Grade} Waitress at Donovan's Originals
❥Match/Spot}
❥Pet/s}
Loki//Ginger//Female//Kitten//Le link
❥Family}
Jasper Donovan//Twin Brother
❥Other}
~She loves lots of movies and will tell you off if you like certain movie/genre that she doesn't like.~
~She is the lead singer in the band 'Sanctuary'~

tumblr_n9ofxdD33D1rys67xo1_r1_500.gif

{Blake Grayson Morley ❣ 21 ❣ 1248 Stillmeadow Apartment floor #2 Apartment number 3 ❣ Canadian/British}
❥Nickname} None
❥Birthday} October 31st
❥Eye Description} Dark Brown eyes.
❥Hair Description} Long black hair, sometimes cuts it shorter.
❥Markings} My uncle did it
❥Piercings} One on his bottom lip.
❥Height} 6'0
❥Weight} 160 Pounds
❥Health Ailments} He has bad Asthma.
❥Personality}
Blake you can say is very protective, especially to his girlfriend ___. But even though he is very protective, he is also a lot of fun especially when he's with Jasper and Chad. Blake is the most responsible of the three and would freak out if they did something very bad and stupid. Blake will act very sly and cool around girls which he constantly gets made fun of for. Blake is very confident and brave with himself, not afraid to do anything.
❥History} RP out
❥Job/School Grade} Drummer for the band "Sanctuary"
❥Match/Spot}
❥Pet/s}
Kingston//Cat//Male//Exotic Shorthair//Le link
❥Family}
Desmond Morley//Father//Unknown//Link
Charlean Morley//Mother//Unknown//Link
❥Other}
~He is the drummer for the band 'Sanctuary'~
~He doesn't speak to his father anymore~

essencecom-chadwick-boseman-stops-by-essence-to-talk-about-his-new-movie-get-on-up-photo-by-michael-rowe-_420x545_27.jpg

{Shawn Bryan Samuels ❣ 20 ❣ 3464 Walbrook Dr. ❣ African/Canadian}
❥Nickname} Shaw
❥Birthday} April 5th
❥Eye Description} Light, Chestnut brown.
❥Hair Description} Short black buzz cut
❥Markings} It's on both of my arms, also this tattoo on his left ribcage
❥Piercings}
❥Height} 6'1
❥Weight} 167 Pounds
❥Health Ailments} Also has Asthma
❥Personality}
From all three of their group, Shawn cares and respects his women more then they do, even though they also respect their relationships. But just like Jasper he loves to have a lot of fun and do stupid stuff, even though the result will have Blake freaking out. He is the most kind and caring friend from all of the group, so he cares for his friends and will also protect them just like Blake would. Shawn can sometimes try to be humorous but most times ends up saying a really bad and stupid joke that they laugh at him for.
❥History} RP out
❥Job/School Grade} Mechanic at his neighbors shop.
❥Match/Spot}

❥Pet/s}
Sadie//Dog//Male//German Shepherd//Link
Rory//Cat//Male//Persian//Le link
❥Family}
Chadwick Samuels//Father//Alive
Sasha Samuels//Mother//Alive
❥Other}
~He is the bass guitarist for the band 'Sanctuary'~
~He lives with his mother and father.~

Last edited:
@Foxtrot are they twins?because it says they are both 20 but they have different birthdays. Also, did you want to pick pairing or do you want me to?

@Foxtrot are they twins?because it says they are both 20 but they have different birthdays. Also, did you want to pick pairing or do you want me to?
well mind if i start my other two CS? Also it doesn't matter to me, you choose. Oops forgot yeah their twins messed up with the birthdays

feel free to start the others @Foxtrot ... also, I need a couple traits at least for Delilah's personality later n_n

324824tumblrnfrifkf9r61tg561ro1500.gif

{Alyssa Harvford ❣ Age 16 ❣ Address 97 Hemington Lane ❣ Caucasian and German}
❥Nickname}
Aly
❥Birthday} Feburary 25th
❥Eye Description} A pale green-blue
❥Hair Description} Brown and four inches below shoulder
❥Markings} A small birthmark that resembles sakura on her ribcage
❥Piercings} Both ears
❥Height} 5'7"
❥Weight} 117 lbs.
❥Health Ailments} Allergic to nuts
❥Personality} If someone else were to have to describe her that didn't know her very well, they'd call her a b*tch. This is because Alyssa practices bluntness. She tends to say exactly whats on her mind at all times and she's a very sarcastic person. Also she's highly confrontational, if you muttered something under your breath about her and she finds out you'd better prepare yourself. This makes some people see her as sinister or one of those cliche queen bee types. Though really there's a lot more than her than that. She's a bit of a reserved person. She talks to all the people she knows and isn't friendly towards outsiders. She prefers to use emotions to express how she feels rather than words; not to say she's quiet. She tends to overreact to things or over-complicate things. If three people looked at her with a weird expression she'd automatically start jumping to conclusions and could eventually end up with some idea of why they were doing it that would be entirely random. She's not only unorthodox in her speaking she's simply an unorthodox person. She doesn't do much playing by the books. She believes rules are simply a suggestion and that reality is what you make it.
❥History} Nothing particularly traumatizing. Though, for years her brother has been chasing her boyfriends away. He sizes them up and if he doesn't like them they tend to start disappearing. Though it's highly annoying at times Alyssa has to admit the boyfriend's who stay are the best ones. Her dad, however, tries to run all of her boyfriends off simply because she's daddy's little girl. Her mom always brings up safe sex practices when they're around or asks them other awkward questions like how many kids they want. Even though they mean the best she tends to avoid bringing her boyfriends around her family like the plague.
❥Job/School Grade} 10th grade at local highschool
❥Match/Spot} Your choice
❥Pet/s} She has a giant aquarium with the fish: Finny, Johnny Boy, Kenny, Fae, Liason, Jason, Kellic, Rin, Haru, Rei, Nagisa and Welfare Check.
It contains two starfish named Laila and Taylor
It has two jelly fish named Lexi and Serena
It has a single turtle named Miss Jackson
It has four invisible shrimp named: Brendon Urie, Atticus Finch, James Bond and Clarisse McClellan
❥Family} /Mom: Lilac Harvford ; 45/ Dad: Jackson Harvford ; 58/ Brother: Jason Harvford ; 18/ Sister: Claire Harvford ; 3/
❥Other} Music is a key part of her life. She plays the piano, violin and acoustic guitar. Where her brother is simply intelligent she's talented. She can learn things pretty quickly if taught one-on-one or just in a way she understands. She has lots of tutors to help her excel in her studies
Her favorite color is purple because it's the color of royalty​

Finished my CS's

Status
Not open for further replies.