M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ O p e n & A c c e p t i n g

Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Foxtrot and @Brøken_Serenity they look good! Do either of you have any preferences?

@ Foxtrot and @Brøken_Serenity they look good! Do either of you have any preferences?
Well is their a way that my characters can meet each other the first day in the RP at a party? Also with Delilah she would want a guy like her that doesn't like cheesy movies and scenarios for dates and someone that has courage to ask her out.

Alrighty... Delilah may not have a match right away, have to look everything over.

As far as the party thing goes, yeah, that's fine... Honestly I'm probably going to have the rp start during the summer (i am so sick of the winter... And of snow...) so maybe they could all be friends with people going to the party or they could be friends of the person throwing the party?

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Alrighty... Delilah may not have a match right away, have to look everything over.

As far as the party thing goes, yeah, that's fine... Honestly I'm probably going to have the rp start during the summer (i am so sick of the winter... And of snow...) so maybe they could all be friends with people going to the party or they could be friends of the person throwing the party?
Yeah no problem, take your time ^_^

Also it doesn't matter to me, you can choose!

I'll probably have the front updated tonight and should have an IC up by monday :)

Reactions: Rieezy
alrighty, they're accepted. I'll add them later too

front is updated, let me know if anyone wants anything switched

I am gonna make two! One for Logan... and possibly Jasper if allowed to

I am gonna make two! One for Logan... and possibly Jasper if allowed to
go ahead, but when you make her can they meet at a party on the first day of the RP?

Sure ^·^ i have no problem with that the character i have in mind will definitely be at a party

I will post tomorrow its bed time

e18253820481d46a53277530b304be54.jpg

{Siera James Hunter❣ 15 ❣ 13829 Day Dream Way ❣ Caucasion and French}

❥Nickname} Si

❥Birthday} March 6th

❥Eye Description} Forest green

❥Hair Description} Brown

❥Markings} A heart on her chest above her breasts

❥Piercings} Ears

❥Height} 5'1"

❥Weight} 112 lbs

❥Health Ailments} Claustrophobic

❥Personality} Emily is a sassy and smart girl. She likes to play around and will usually tease others. She is a great friend, loyal and true to the very end. She has a fierce determination in everything she does and doesn't give up easily. She is VERY stubborn and patient. She's always trying to keep her calm but when someone makes her angry, annoyed, or upset she won't hesitate to snap.

❥History} Emily's parents broke up when she was six. She lived with her dad but he chose a new family over her and sent her to live with her aunt cause her mom didn't want her. Emily grew up with her aunt until she was in the sixth grade. Her aunt died somehow and so she was sent to live with her grandparents who she now currently lives with.

❥Job/School Grade} 10th grade at the local school and works at a cafe

❥Match/Spot} Spot 15

❥Pet/s} Her puppy Bella, Her other puppy Summer

❥Family} Mom: Kaylee Parker, 30, Alive / Dad: Marcus Andrews, 32, Alive / Aunt: Lily Parker, 29, Dead / Grandma: Jamie Smith, 62, Alive / Grandpa: Zane Smith, 64, Alive

❥Other} Meet her and find out more~

Last edited by a moderator:
@~Death~ we already have an emily, do you mind changing the first name so there is no confusion please n_n everything else on her looks great.

@Poisoned Rose I will reserve them for you

Heyo~

Still room for a few more? I was going to make a girl and a boy

@~Happily.Ever.After~ Can Shawn and Blake also meet at the party? They don't have to but it would be pretty cool for all of my characters and some of yours meet at a party.

10158753.jpg

{ Caelian Amethyst Eirkson ❣ Age: 20 ❣ Address: 8501 Nth Frasier St Apt A7 ❣ Nationality/ies: Irish/German/Greek }

❥Nickname} Cae (pronounced like Kay)

❥Birthday} August 3, 1995

❥Eye Description} Light Blue
❥Hair Description} Blonde hair with brown and dark brown under tones to it
❥Markings} A mole under her right eye, a tattoo on her left shoulder, and another tattoo on her inner right wrist
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 5'6''
❥Weight} 135 lbs
❥Health Ailments} None
❥Personality} Cae is called the life of the party because she can turn any situation around in with the bat of her eyes. She is kind, caring and funny. She loves to make jokes and joke with everyone, she never takes life to seriously. Carefree and the wild child of her family, but she will do anything to protect her friends and more importantly her little sister.
❥History} Will reveal as she is played
❥Job/School Grade} Here: School, Working on a degree in Music Production and Business. works on the college Radio Station
❥Match/Spot} Put either the other name or the pair # Jasper Donovan
❥Pet/s} Belle|Lab Mix|3 years| Female| (Caelian's)
Sweetie|Australian Shephard|6 months old|Female| (Asana's)
❥Family} James Eirkson, Father, 49, Eden Eirkson, Mother(deceased) 32, Asana Jade Eirkson, Sister, 19
❥Other} Anything Else you can think of

Blue_Eyes__Brown_Hair_by_brandontoomey.jpg

{Asana Jade Eirkson ❣ Age:19 ❣ Address: 6750 S Broadway St Apt C12 ❣ Nationality/ies: Irish/German/Greek}
❥Nickname} Ana and AJ

❥Birthday} June 15, 1996
❥Eye Description} Blue Grey
❥Hair Description} Medium Brown with some red highlights in
❥Markings} Tattoo of an owl on her right calf
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 5'4''
❥Weight} 135 lbs
❥Health Ailments} Dyslexic
❥Personality} Asana is a patient and caring girl, more cautious than her wild sister. Asana is normally a quiet girl only offering her input when necessary. Although some what reserved she can be very adventurous and is willing to try anything once.
❥History} Will be revealed as she is played
❥Job/School Grade} School, studying for a degree in Education Studies (history)
❥Match/Spot} Logan Jackson
❥Pet/s} Sweetie|Australian Shephard|6 months old|Female| (Asana's)
Belle|Lab Mix|3 years| Female| (Caelian's)
❥Family} James Eirkson, father, 49, Eden Eirkson, mother(deceased) 32, Caelian Amethyst Eirkson, Sister, 20
❥Other} Nada​

Last edited:
Username 'Nickname':: Ice
18bb92807c81458797152ddebe530d5a.jpg

7acafac06a13d907116aa663be33b6da.jpg

{ Alexander Johnson❣ 21 ❣ 143 14487 Cloud Jump Street,❣ American}
❥Nickname} Axel
❥Birthday}November 14th
❥Eye Description} Rich Brown
❥Hair Description} Light brown, sometimes slicked up, cut short enough
❥Markings} A scar that stretches across his back, and a few other small scars near it.
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 6'2"
❥Weight} 210 pounds
❥Health Ailments} Asthma
❥Personality}
Axel is a kind jokester. He loves making small little jokes and he always makes sure that he makes everyone feel welcome
and makes sure they are having fun. In short, a sweetheart, but sometimes he can be a little Naïve sometimes, and
whenever someone he really cares about is hurt, he can get a little crazy. And by crazy, I mean hope you weren't the one
who hurt them, because you would be in for a world of pain.
❥History} Axel doesn't like talking about his past
❥Job/School Grade} Graduated, Game Animator
❥Match/Spot} 15
❥Pet/s} Nana| 6 months| Goberian (Golden Retriever+ Siberian Husky)| Female :: Kari| 4 months| Calico| She cat
❥Family} Myra Johnson (Mother- 56, lives in Washington), Jackson Johnson (Father- 68- location unknown) Geo (Twin Sister, 21- Lives close)
❥Other} Boop

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
{Giovanna Johnson❣ 21 ❣ 157 14487 Cloud Jump Street❣ Nationality/ies}
❥Nickname} Geo
❥Birthday} November 14th
❥Eye Description} Blue Green
❥Hair Description} Dark brown with dyed bangs, chopped short, ends around just a bit longer than her ears
❥Markings} A scar across her lower back and a tattoo on her upper back, one on her right side, and one on her forearm. She
also has many small scars dotting her forearms around the tattoo.
❥Piercings} Belly button piercing, she has an ear cuff and regular piercing, and one above that, favorite pair of earrings
❥Height} 5'4"
❥Weight} 102 pounds
❥Health Ailments} Asthma
❥Personality}
Geo is a bit like her twin, with the fact that she is sarcastic, but she is a little more dare devily than her sibling.
She was never afraid to get down an dirty, and she took their living situation as he did. There where certain things he kept hidden from
her that she didn't like. But underneath the strong feisty shell she has, is a more sensitive, sweet girl, that she once was
before when she was a small child.
❥History} Geo doesn't talk about her past
❥Job/School Grade} Graduated- Concept Artist
❥Match/Spot} 16
❥Pet/s} Firecracker| 4 months| Calico| She cat :: Mittens| 6 months| Mixed Breed| She cat
❥Family} Look at Axel
❥Other} Boop

Status
Not open for further replies.