M A T C H M A K E R ♂ϟ♀ O p e n & A c c e p t i n g

Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's your choice! If you want you can wait a few days (maybe until wednesday?) then switch partners if she still hasn't been on.

Reactions: CuccoLady
Cucco
large.jpg

{Full Name Chase Andrews ❣ Age 19 ❣ Address 103 OakRidge St ❣ American}
❥Nickname} Monkey, Blank
❥Birthday} April 14th.
❥Eye Description} Dark brown.
❥Hair Description} Medium length, style and color change daily.
❥Markings} Various normal scars, Birthmark on the back of his neck.
❥Piercings} Ears pierced many times, right eyebrow pierced.
❥Height} 5'10"
❥Weight} 146lbs
❥Health Ailments} ADHD and ADD, some people think he's bipolar but it hasn't been proven.
❥Personality} Chase is a very odd character. Some days he's extremely confident, arrogant, and obnoxious, sometimes to the point of irritation. Other days he's laid back, a couldn't care less type of guy. But to generalize his personality, He is a never ending ball of energy that is extremely loud, never focuses on things, and a huge flirt. He likes to think of himself as a sexy type of cute and thinks all the girls love him. He's really active and sporty, doesn't give up easily, and always tries to be better than others. Chase rarely is found sitting still and doing nothing, which is what gets him in trouble most of the time. He does have respect for rules, but only if he understands why they are there. His curiousness has no limits, and his questions never cease. When Chase sees something he wants, he will do just about anything to get it.
❥History} Chase grew up in Florida but due to causing to much trouble was sent to Ohio, his uncle and cousin lived there, at the age of 16. There, living with his uncle, Chase was enrolled in the high school to finish off his schooling met Mara. His original plan was to move to L.A. when he was 18, but when he saw Mara in school, his plans changed. He soon joined the same college as her and got a job at the pizza restaurant across from her bakery.
❥Job/School Grade} Dance and theater student at college, pizza delivery guy.
❥Match/Spot} Mara
❥Pet/s} Goliath- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Great_Dane_black_laying.jpg
❥Family} Mom- Laine(40) Dad- Lucas(43) Younger Brother- Daniel(15) Youngest Brother- Benjamin(10) Taekwoon(21)- Cousin
❥Other} When sitting, he bounces his leg. His resting face is always blank. He messes with his tongue a lips as a nervous habit.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted :) do you want chase and Mara to already be dating, just friends, crushing, not really know each other,etc?

Well, he'd like to be dating you, but it's up to you if you want them to be dating already. I you like those moments where he ask you to date, I'd be perfectly fine with that also! ;)

Normally I don't care too much, but I think it would be cute to see him ask her out, if thats alright with you n_n

That'd be fine! Now, to go post~!
Oh, and would her siblings know him?

Since he works at the pizza place across the street I'd assume they at least know what he looks like :)

Yes! But let's just say, he typically avoids her brothers and is very friendly to her sisters!

Works for me

Reactions: CuccoLady
Reactions: Rieezy
Status
Not open for further replies.