Interested? Joining?

• Yup to both

• Heckie No

• meh... I might join

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all accepted

IC thread is up, link is on first post... you guys can start if you want... I won't be posting any rp posts in any of my rps until probably tomorrow. I'll just edit my previous post later though XD

ryan-newman-8.jpg
{Melissa Brown ❣ 16 ❣ 940 Beagle Way, #202 ❣ White American}
❥Nickname} Misty
❥Birthday} February 18th
❥Eye Description} Large and a piercing blue-grey
❥Hair Description} Dark brown and very curly
❥Markings} Freckles only
❥Piercings} Earrings
❥Height} 5'8"
❥Weight} 120lb
❥Health Ailments} None
❥Personality} Honest. Thoughtful. Scared of being betrayed. Forgiving/Hard to anger. Talkative only when talked to.
❥History} Grew up in a fairly loving home, and had very few problems with bullying or anything of that nature. She never really stood out, either. She is very close to her sister, who is 22, and has a hard time trusting anyone because her sister's fiancee cheated on her.
❥Job/School Grade} In high school. Junior. Works part-time as a tutor.
❥Match/Spot} Doesn't have at the moment.
❥Pet/s} A Basenji named Delaware, and a Boston Terrier named Lady.
❥Family} Parents Ellis and Diggory Brown. Older sister Wisteria Brown
❥Other} Her favorite flower is a blue, spring starflower. She hates lillies. She's very much a morning person, and loves the sight of dawn breaking across the sea.

I whishith to have another girlith, that I will makith later

Reactions: firejay1
I've started editting my post, I'll probably finish it tomorrow morning before I have to leave for school... I will also be back on around proobably4pm est ish and I'll have a few hours to post (most likely until around midnight est)

I finished updating my post, except for sadie (I haven''t thought of anything yet... doesn't really matter though since she doesn't have a match yet)

I can make a guy for her if you want me to @~Happily.Ever.After~ I could always put in Maverick or another guy if you want me to

@Poisoned Rose that is completely up to you. I don't really mind having either Olly or Sadie without anyone right now, eventually they'll get a match since there are only 20 spots for each gender

Sorry I haven't had a chance to make my female, I might not get to it till late next week, because, well, I have a lot going on

Well I can always make two guys. I mean I always really like your characters lol I will get started on them here soon

Maverick.jpg
{Maverick Alexander Coates17 130 N OrleansBritish}
❥Nickname} Mav and Rick
❥Birthday} Oct. 31
❥Eye Description} Hazel green with flecks of blue
❥Hair Description} Dark brown almost black hair that is shaggy and has a bit of a curl at the ends
❥Markings} Self harm scars
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 6'2''
❥Weight} 205 lbs
❥Health Ailments} Mild depression
❥Personality} Mav is a laid back type of guy who is easy to get along with. He has a passion for photography and loves taking pictures. He is enthusiastic about certain things and is not afraid to let others know it.
❥Job/School Grade} 12th grade
❥Match/Spot} Olly Campbell
❥Pet/s} Blaze || Brindle Pit bull || 3 years old || Male
❥Family} Gabriel Coates || 23 years old || Brother

jensen-ackles-sexiest-01082013-34.jpg

{Gabriel Marcus Coates23130 N OrleansBritish}
❥Nickname} Gabe
❥Birthday} Sept 23
❥Eye Description} Green with flecks of gold
❥Hair Description} Short brown hair with caramel high lights
❥Markings} Celtic Cross on his upper left arm
❥Piercings} None
❥Height} 6'3''
❥Weight} 225 lbs
❥Health Ailments} Seasonal Allergies
❥Personality} Unlike his little brother Gabe is a bit more reserved especially when you first meet him, but once you do he is an out going guy who loves to have fun and go on adventures. His considers himself to be the voice of reason at times especially when his brother starts his ramblings about photography. He will do anything for his brother and values his family above all else.
❥History} Gabe's younger brother moved in with him when his parents died 4 years ago
❥Job/School Grade} Paramedic
❥Match/Spot} Sadie McKee
❥Pet/s} Bandit || German Shepard || 2 1/2 years old || Female
❥Family} Maverick Coates || 17 years old || Brother

I will post for them tomorrow

@Poisoned Rose are the following pairs together already, or should we work up to the dating thing?
Olly x Mav
Sadie x Gabe
Logan x Asana

Gabe and Sadie a definite yes Logan and Asana as well but I want Olly and Mav to not really know eachother yet.

Oh and I got Gabe and Mav's post up

Status
Not open for further replies.