Lux Tenebris - The Light of Darkness OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that he/she is Vulcan, that much is certain.

a courier perhaps? researcher? hrmm.... If they're to be in Sol they must have business.

Last edited:
@Aetherea @Ceridwyn

I posted the first IC thread now! :D The linkie's on page one of the OOC.

This is still open, but as I outlined in the first post, I have expectations and I reserve the right to kill off characters if they consistently do not meet them.

Not to be harsh or anything, but this isn't your run-of-the-mill RP and you will have to work hard on this compared to most roleplays.

Still working on this character, been distracted with work and IRL game planning

It looks like there are more Ignan folks than others, my original plan was to be a Flame hunter but I think I may want to try and balance out the ratio.

Anyone still here? XD.

I am. I keep going to post and then getting distracted by other things - I've got an idea though and I'll work on it Monday/Tuesday for a post on Wednesday.

Name: Ikaika

Apparent Age:
Mid to late twenties

Nation of Origin:
Ignis

Type:
Flame

Appearance:

Ikaika is 5'6" with neck-length hair that is decorated with two beads to keep it ou of his face, it is orange at the base and lightens to golden and then white at the tips. He has a lean figure and is often seen wearing light leather armor. When not wearing armor he's wearing a simple white short-sleeved shirt and brown hide pants.

Personality:

Ikaika is seen as cooler in disposition than other Flames, and more ferocious. His upbringing has caused him to develop arrogant qualities but under this he feels a strong sense of duty to his tribe. The pressure they have put on him has caused Ikaikai to work tirelessly to make sure the affairs of his tribe are in order. When not working on affairs of the tribe or hunting to provide sustenance, Ikaika likes to spend some time alone where he doesn't have to deal with people that cause him to think about the responsibilities laid on him which can be quite stressful.

Background:

Born suddenly from the flames of a tribal bonfire after a miraculously successful hunting expedition, since then game was bountiful. Ikaika became the sort of poster child for prosperity, his tribe believed him to be the herald of great things. Feeling obligated to fulfill the expectations of his people he became an accomplished hunter and forager for his tribe and from there became involved with all manner of business within the village, well on his way to becoming the head of the tribe.

Profession:
Primarily Hunter

The world you've created is so lovely, it makes me wish I was there.. :(
Oh and I would love to join in, if I may. I will have my CS up soon.

You may, if you vow to adhere as best as you can to my posting standards.

Also, I honestly do not think it would be such a good idea to be there right now. Nope. Not at all. Unless you're suicidal.

I don't think your posting standards scare me. Nothing scares me. So going there now wouldn't make a difference :P

Lol and yes I do understand why it would be a bad idea to be there, but maybe I would love being there before, back when it was peaceful. Now that would be nice.

Name: Zenon

Apparent Age: 21 - but seems to look younger

Nation of Origin: Lune

Type: Halo

Appearance: Silver-white hair that she always puts up in a ponytail to keep out of face when she is painting. When its down, which is rarely, it flows down to her shoulders and her bangs are slightly above her light blue eyes. She is petite, is 5'5 and has pale skin with a light beauty mark below her left eye.

Zenon seems to look very fragile but I guess you can say looks can deceive people. She always ever wears dresses or skirts, mostly anything of the colour white or blue. The most noticeable thing that stands out, is her small dark red lips, mostly because she is practically a walking glowing, white light.

Personality: She is very calm, usually keeps a lot of things to herself and only ever talks when spoken to. Since she never really talks she's seen as a loner, but she doesn't mind being alone. As long as she can paint, she's happy because painting is her life. Most of the things she is thinking comes out in her paintings. She only paints sceneries or abstract.

Sometimes she tends to show her eccentric side more than other people living in Lune. She tends to overthink things and over analyze different types of situations. Zenon also loves puzzles like sudoku and plays chess frequently since it improves he thinking.

Since she tends to keep things to herself, she's starting to think differently now that the tenebrae have crept into this world. Will she soon break down?

Background: Zenon grew up in a rich family of philosophers that travelled a lot. She lived in a small town outside Allune, mostly because it was easier to travel out of their city than Allune. She would've been alone if her family hadn't have maids in the house. The only times she got to see them were on the times her parents came back home for special occasions. She spent a lot of time inside her home, she wasn't really the outdoors type of person even though she lived in the beautiful continent of Lune. I guess it really didn't matter if she was outside or not because her house was pretty open. It had dozens of windows and open doors so the light could shine off the white marble walls of inside the house.

Once in a blue moon she would decide to go out and paint the scenery of the silver hills far off into the distance. Thats the only place she really ever wanted to go. She heard of all the wonderful stories about that place when she was younger.

One day her parents decided to move to the city of Allune when she turned sixteen. Zenon liked the open space they had in their small city that they lived in but if it meant spending more time with her parents she could manage. Ever since then she has been selling her paintings in the city of Allune. She knew she didn't really need the money so most of the time she would give it to the less fortunate. The only money she has kept is savings, so that she may now travel and paint all kinds of sceneries.

Profession: Painter

Looks good. Though you're going to have to find a reason why she's going to be in Sol at the beginning of the RP. Otherwise, you'll be woefully isolated from the rest of the cast.

I have an idea where she's going to be, but thanks for the information anyways.
So does that mean I'm good to post soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.