Lux Tenebris - The Light of Darkness OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ignans probably wouldn't want to spend their time learning how to refine those materials or anything like that.

Unless they use it for tribal jewellery. xD.

Is this roleplay still open?

I'm very interested in this, I read everything and it's amazing. Really, this is the first roleplay I've seen since joining this site and I'm honestly in awe~.

Although, I'm not sure I'd be able to join, My availability is undecided for now. Even if I can't join, I'll be stalking watching this roleplay for sure.

It is definitely still open and new members are welcome so long as you can keep to the standards! *nodnods*

Pleasure to be your introduction to Iwaku RP! XD. *brings out the newbie beating stick*

-Points to corner- I think I'll go fill out that character template over there! I hope you don't mind two characters? I reread the rules and I couldn't find anything saying if you'd mind or not. ;-;

I'm sort of nervous 'cuz I read the posts the people in your roleplay typed up and they're pretty well written!

Name: Vlastimir
Apparent Age: His appearance claims him to be in his early 20's.
Nation of Origin: Ignis.
Type: Flame~.

Appearance: Bearing the standard characteristic traits of someone born as the Flame type, he stands at a height that's slightly above average. His build is muscular due to his profession, yet he's lean and has a hunter's build. Vlastimir's hair is of medium length with choppy layers. It has the appearance of a dancing flame, soft to the touch yet wild and unkempt. His eyes seem to hold a hostile edge, though that edge seems to be restrained by something else.

Personality: Vlastimir is an energetic fellow, and holds a rather dominate personality. He's naturally curious and hard-headed, but at the same time he can be a considerate and emotional guy. Sometimes his personality is overwhelming and will at times bother the more quiet citizens. He's also a bit ignorant when it comes to women since he was raised in a all-boys-excluding-mother household. Vlastimir is used to everyone around him being hardy and rough, so he is unlikely to treat people from Lune and Sol any different despite the contrast between their ways.
He thrives on the amount of praise he gets on his smithing, and that leads to him being a bit too boastful. Vlastimir isn't afraid to get all up in your face about anything, and if he's not pleased by an answer he might get a bit physical.
His fiery personality is often best paired with that of his timid cousin, who is luckily there to restrain him when things out of hand.

Background: Vlastimir was raised in a family consisting of both his parents and his 6 younger siblings, all of whom were male, in harsh conditions. His father risked all they had on a journey to Sol whilist accompanying Vlastimir's Uncle (His father's older brother) on his trip. They made it successfully and began to settle, receiving loans from friends to His father was the proud owner of the ever-so-popular Comnal Forge located in Sol, his mother a baker. Vlastimir was the oldest, therefore he tended to all his siblings. His soft-hearted cousin Elis often came over to lend a helping hand, the two eventually became best friends and were inseparable.

The two matured into fine young men. Now Vlastimir is preparing to inherit his father's Forge and is living a humble life. However, since the appearance of Tenebrae, his aggression is becoming increasingly alarming, flaring up to a point where he almost strangled a man for accidently bumping into Elis at a tavern.

Profession: Although he is a part-time huntsman, his main profession is Blacksmith.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elis
Apparent Age: He seems to be a year or two younger than Vlastimir.
Nation of Origin: Ignis.
Type: Candlelight.

Appearance: Elis sports extremely fluffy/silky locks of typical Candlelight hair that reach up his chin. His hair is parted from the side and accessorized with a red feather on the right side of his head. He's shorter than average and thin, but strangely enough does not struggle with heavy objects. Elis is doe-eyed, bearing innocently golden irises.

Personality: Elis is typically very submissive and shy. He hides behind Vlastimir when faced with danger, but when alone, he wouldn't hesitate to blurt out a few aggressive words; perhaps even a bluff or two. Elis has yet to show anger or hatred. In fact, he's sweet to the point where he'd let someone hit him if it meant helping them out. At times, however, he's so sugary that it seems as if he were secretly plotting your demise behind that child-like smile. Vlastimir would swear on life that it isn't true, as would Elis. Despite coming from a rugged nation, the short man simply adores animals and the fine arts, especially good music accompanied by a book.

He's loyal to Vlastimir, often doing as his cousin says without much hesitation. Elis is shy and soft-spoken, especially with people he has just met. But as time goes, he's more open and cheerful towards acquaintances.

Background: Elis lived a sheltered childhood as an only child. His mother was overprotective, but encouraged Elis to be more than what was expected from him. Inspired by his fairytale-weaving mother, he dreamed of a place where grass was plentiful and lush, where there were bustling cities and many different types of people. His parents has high expectations and tried to educate him as much as their abilities allowed them to. The parents decided that in order for their son to become more than the average Ignis citizen, they'd have to move to a place where fine arts thrived. What better place than Sol? They ventured out, accompanied by Vlastimir's family. There, his parents became merchants. Elis became a scholar, often reading in Vlastimir's workplace when he had free time.

Profession: Scholar.

I have no qualms about two characters, but I expect you to be able to play both of them to the best of your abilities.

Alright. You're good to post.

@Effort, @Ceridwyn, @Kyrion my next post will involve the beginning of the end. Your next posts should include your characters either getting deeper into the city or doing something, only to notice what happens in my post. This is your chance to set your character up for better chances of survival. Remember, the majority of the larger shadows will kill you with one touch. The rest of them will swarm and eat you. I'd give some thought to whether or not you want your character to be in a house or on the streets at the beginning of the 'incident.' I'll not say which is safer. ;)

Oh, it's true... I was forgetting you're kind of sadistic XD We're just part of this experiment.

I cannot wait. Absolutely cannot. Whatever you have in mind, it's going to be brilliant.

Now I'm in doubt: should we wait your post, and react to it; or should we post once more, set our characters in a place (indoors or outdoors), and then see what happens in your post?

Wait for my post. It should be up within the day, hopefully, if nothing goes wrong. XD.

I'm sorry for not posting even though I posted a character. I'm still very much interested but I've been occupied for awhile and I'm currently in the hospital. Don't worry its nothing serious. There is a limited amount of time on the computer or other people are on it during the time I want to use it. So I was wondering if it would be troublesome if I jump in? Of course I would have some catching up to do on the reading.

It would not be troublesome at all.

@Ceridwyn I do believe it's your turn to post again?

I'm actually going to pull out of the game. I've got too much going on outside the internet and I feel remarkably guilty every time I get online. This wasn't my intention when I joined - good luck, merry part.

Status
Not open for further replies.