Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm halfway done with Noelani ^^

Oh OH, I had an idea....if someone wants to do it with me. If someone wants to join me in playing as twins that work for the carnival.
402014_332524826837479_2013202946_n.jpg

89865002_large_1339863922_18sakimichan.jpg

The idea is that they can purify water as they dance across it. Lighting the water up with shimmering gold and green aura. I figured it would be a pretty act for the carnival. I don't mind expanding on the idea further as well. Also your character would be 100% customizable, excluding the fact they they are twins and related xD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
O.o... *overflows with excitement about this* I can't wait!!!! *Prances away to work on CS*

Oh OH, I had an idea....if someone wants to do it with me. If someone wants to join me in playing as twins that work for the carnival.
402014_332524826837479_2013202946_n.jpg

89865002_large_1339863922_18sakimichan.jpg

The idea is that they can purify water as they dance across it. Lighting the water up with shimmering gold and green aura. I figured it would be a pretty act for the carnival. I don't mind expanding on the idea further as well. Also your character would be 100% customizable, excluding the fact they they are twins and related xD

Vio, unless you've already found someone else I'd be interested ^^

Vio, unless you've already found someone else I'd be interested ^^

Awesome! Do you wanna Pm about the idea further? Collab on their history or something? :)

Awesome! Do you wanna Pm about the idea further? Collab on their history or something? :)
Yeah, that'd be great ^^

Began my charrie! Not done yet cuz I'm trying to figure out what's up with the comp!

Not to barge in, but I put a WIP CS in the sign ups, I will get to work on it soon. I'm just to lazy tonight (and beyond tired) but no doubt I will work on it soon because of how excited I am to be part of this unique roleplay :)

Not to barge in, but I put a WIP CS in the sign ups, I will get to work on it soon. I'm just to lazy tonight (and beyond tired) but no doubt I will work on it soon because of how excited I am to be part of this unique roleplay :)

Hi there Fluffy! And welcome to the RP. ^^ Thats alright, seeing as everyone is doing it. ^^

Great work throwing this together. I can't wait to read the story.

I have such a good idea - 3 -

DO it DOomy!

can I make a dragon? o - o"

Dragon-Wallpaper-dragons-13975568-1280-800.jpg

He or she will be in the floaters probably. He just goes from group to group

Prefferaby not, since dragons are extremely hard to hide... well, it depends n size but you know. o.O Oh well, then again I might be able to allow it. X3 What's your idea with the dragon?

Prefferaby not, since dragons are extremely hard to hide... well, it depends n size but you know. o.O Oh well, then again I might be able to allow it. X3 What's your idea with the dragon?
Idk I need to think on it more before I give more details

Is it possible to suggest a character idea I have for you?
(◕‿◕✿)
it probably won't be accepted but it's worth a try

XD I have way too many tabs open lol

I was like 'is she one of the GM? Should I ask' LOLOLLOLOL
lol XD sorry about that, I've been busy and I have like ten million tabs open. After I posted I looked in the watched threads and I'm like "Oh goodness woops" XD *delete, facepalm* lol
I've been doing that a lot lately XD

Status
Not open for further replies.