Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
XDD Sure. ^^

@Gladis if need be, I can create a character for any other faction that needs filling. Or the agents. I don't mind, as long as it helps you out :)

I'm trying...it's quite...complex...for this one. -has been trying to hunt up a bunch of good monster pics- btw I think I'm gonna make 2 characters, is that bad Gladis?

Making two is fine. Most people already have two after all.

@Gladis if need be, I can create a character for any other faction that needs filling. Or the agents. I don't mind, as long as it helps you out :)

Well, we do need one last 1st rank agent, so if you wan to take the role, feel free too. It'd be rather helpful. ^^ Or you could chose to create anther character for any of the factions minus Carnival. :3 We definitely need at last one more person in the Aristocrats. >_>

I'm trying...it's quite...complex...for this one. -has been trying to hunt up a bunch of good monster pics- btw I think I'm gonna make 2 characters, is that bad Gladis?

That's fine. ^^ Um... in which factions are you considering putting them? X3

Ill take the role of the 1st tank agent. Ill get a placeholder started and work on it later on today once I'm free :3

Ill take the role of the 1st tank agent. Ill get a placeholder started and work on it later on today once I'm free :3

Okay! Thank you! ^^
680b69563aceba3df48b4483d007bce3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
Okay! Thank you! ^^
680b69563aceba3df48b4483d007bce3.jpg

Lol no problem, love the gif XD

So a couple questions came across my mine as I'm brainstorming my character.

1, was for Claire. Can the abilities be used in domestic form, or is it just monster form only.
2, how far can the technology go. Like can I have a character use a suit that'll enhance speed or strength. Night vision and such, or even cloaking. As well as the arsenal.

I hope I don't come across childish or overrated while asking this, I just want to make a character that'll fit in with the roleplay and won't be to op so I don't ruin the fun in the roleplay for anyone else.

WELL You could make like the Golden Child of the first rank Agents. Its appearing so far that the story far as Agents go is going to revolve around first rank anyways. I could definitely see a super armor thats like awesome an OP for the final first agents. He/She could be like the number one fuckin agent in the ministry the go to guy for the WORST of missions. It has room for a lot of story development in like 3-4 different directions too. =)

Yeah that could be interesting, and what do you mean 3-4 different directions? Sorry I lack knowledge lol

1. Over Idealistic Antagonist that is secretly changing things under the cover of golden child.

2. The Truly emotional character that stands like a rock in a hailstorm.

3. The secretly vengeance bound character

4. The Paladin that is stead fast and strong willed and makes hard decisions out of pure respect and devotion to the Ministry.

Well, we do need one last 1st rank agent, so if you wan to take the role, feel free too. It'd be rather helpful. ^^ Or you could chose to create anther character for any of the factions minus Carnival. :3 We definitely need at last one more person in the Aristocrats. >_>

That's fine. ^^ Um... in which factions are you considering putting them? X3
I can do a pair of Aristocrats or split them into two factions, one being a Watcher the other being an Aristocrat...ooh that would be fun and a little challenging, don't you think?

(I will work on my profiles soon I swear just want your take on my ideas before I decide anything.)

I can do a pair of Aristocrats or split them into two factions, one being a Watcher the other being an Aristocrat...ooh that would be fun and a little challenging, don't you think?

(I will work on my profiles soon I swear just want your take on my ideas before I decide anything.)

Sounds like it could be interesting. ^^

@Gladis

What are your thoughts for my newest character? Things you want me to change etc?

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
Is the whole technology thing okay?

Yes, it is. This role play is suppose Dio include both fantasy and science fiction elements. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.