Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I edited my post in the sign up thread and I'm finished with my character. Kinda had to create my own monster with my character, hard trying to find a picture to match it's description lol, hope it's good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will try to get my characters done over the weekend. Hopefully we will be able to start after that. ^^

Ok I edited my post in the sign up thread and I'm finished with my character. Kinda had to create my own monster with my character, hard trying to find a picture to match it's description lol, hope it's good.

It looks good. ^^

Meh, just realized that we still need the carnival and aristocrats leader. X3

Edit: I'll be making the leader of the aristocrats. ^^

Last edited:
Um I was gonna ask if I can have carnival leader Q_Q moreover join....?

Sure you can- ^^

Okay, this is what it looks like right now:

The Watchers:
Noelani- leader (I love her, by the way X3)
Character by Me

The Rats:

Character by Vio- leader
Character by Berry

The Aristocrats:

Character by me - Leader

Carnival:
Character by Nocur- leader
Character by Vio
Momo
Crimson Slayer

Drifters:

Claire Wyoming

Other:

Chad V. Kaiser - 1st Agent
Character by Incubus Prince - Hound
Diana Haber - 1st Agent
Character by Sinopa

Guuuuuuuys... X3 We need aristocrats... and perhaps a few more rats and watchers too, for that matter. >.> It's totally not even, at all. o.O Maybe I should delete Momo and make other charries. XD

IFFF absolutely necessary I can Try to come up with a monster to help fill roles. I was trying to just stick with Chad.

@Wolfsin: it's absolutely fine if you just stick to one character. I know how busy you are and all, so I wouldn't want to push more on you. ^^ Don't worry about it. :3

@Mcfluffy: That is also fine. ^^ We need one or two drifters, so stay as you are. I don't want anyone changing their characters, or feel forced to create more. I was just speaking generally. ^^

Alrighty well ill see what happens if it means kick starting this then Ill take on one more. One more character for this wont kill me if I am making them up from meh twisted mind XDDD

• Thank You
Reactions: Gladis
Alrighty well ill see what happens if it means kick starting this then Ill take on one more. One more character for this wont kill me if I am making them up from meh twisted mind XDDD

I'll give it a little more time and we'll see. I might ask you eventually. If you want to, feel free to make a character either way. It's totally up to you. ^^

@Aka~Kistune: Noelani is accepted!
@Wolfsin: Chad is accepted!
@Srawberry275: Diana and Gabriel are accepted!
@HollowEastWord: Moon is accepted!
@Mcfluffy: Claire is accepted!

@Incubus Prince, @Sinopa, @Strawberry275, @Vio, @Nocur still have characters to finish. There s no need to feel stressed, as we aren't starting yet, but if you can get them in eventually, that's be great. ^^

Character list and reserved spots update:

The Watchers
Leader: Noelani- Played by Aka~Kistune
Shinji Kamizaki- Played by Gladis

The Rats
Leader: Character played by Vio
Gabriel- Played by Srawberry275

The Aristocrats
Leader: Cassandra- Played by Gladis
Character played by Strawberry275

Carnival
Leader: Character played by Nocur
Ambrosia- Played by Vio
Character played by Strawberry275
Momo- Played by Gladis (will eventually be removed)
Moon Stray- played by HollowEastWorld

Drifters:
Claire Wyoming- Played by McFluffy
Other:
Chad V. Kaiser - 1st Agent - played by Wolfsin
Character by Incubus Prince - Hound - Played by Incubus Prince
Diana Haber - 1st Agent - Played by Strawberry275
Character by Sinopa

Last edited:
XD almost done with the drawing. It's kind of crappy but it at least shows what she looks like so... XD.

Reactions: Gladis
Ummm Chad is played by Wolfsin not strawberry silly butt. XD

@Gladis

It was past two in the mor ing and and I was exhausted!XD Sowwie, I'll make sure to change it. X3

And that's fine, Sinopa. Take your time. ^^

*Rolls around giggling* >:D I cannnttt waaaaiiiiitttttttttttt

I was going to make another but due to the less numbers in Watchers, he/she will be a watcher.

...<w<; Could I hop on this?

Reactions: Wolfsin
Really?! YES! -squeals of excitment- I would have been around WAY sooner if I hadn't been so busy this past week! -goes about working-

@aka-kitsune

I really like Cerberus...I mean alot so far. Even though it isn't finished, I really want my character to interact with him, should be super interesting since he dislikes drifters XD

Status
Not open for further replies.