Lurking in the Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm halfway done with Noelani ^^

Oh OH, I had an idea....if someone wants to do it with me. If someone wants to join me in playing as twins that work for the carnival.
402014_332524826837479_2013202946_n.jpg

89865002_large_1339863922_18sakimichan.jpg

The idea is that they can purify water as they dance across it. Lighting the water up with shimmering gold and green aura. I figured it would be a pretty act for the carnival. I don't mind expanding on the idea further as well. Also your character would be 100% customizable, excluding the fact they they are twins and related xD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
O.o... *overflows with excitement about this* I can't wait!!!! *Prances away to work on CS*

Oh OH, I had an idea....if someone wants to do it with me. If someone wants to join me in playing as twins that work for the carnival.
402014_332524826837479_2013202946_n.jpg

89865002_large_1339863922_18sakimichan.jpg

The idea is that they can purify water as they dance across it. Lighting the water up with shimmering gold and green aura. I figured it would be a pretty act for the carnival. I don't mind expanding on the idea further as well. Also your character would be 100% customizable, excluding the fact they they are twins and related xD

Vio, unless you've already found someone else I'd be interested ^^

Vio, unless you've already found someone else I'd be interested ^^

Awesome! Do you wanna Pm about the idea further? Collab on their history or something? :)

Awesome! Do you wanna Pm about the idea further? Collab on their history or something? :)
Yeah, that'd be great ^^

Began my charrie! Not done yet cuz I'm trying to figure out what's up with the comp!

Not to barge in, but I put a WIP CS in the sign ups, I will get to work on it soon. I'm just to lazy tonight (and beyond tired) but no doubt I will work on it soon because of how excited I am to be part of this unique roleplay :)

Not to barge in, but I put a WIP CS in the sign ups, I will get to work on it soon. I'm just to lazy tonight (and beyond tired) but no doubt I will work on it soon because of how excited I am to be part of this unique roleplay :)

Hi there Fluffy! And welcome to the RP. ^^ Thats alright, seeing as everyone is doing it. ^^

Great work throwing this together. I can't wait to read the story.

I have such a good idea - 3 -

DO it DOomy!

can I make a dragon? o - o"

Dragon-Wallpaper-dragons-13975568-1280-800.jpg

He or she will be in the floaters probably. He just goes from group to group

Prefferaby not, since dragons are extremely hard to hide... well, it depends n size but you know. o.O Oh well, then again I might be able to allow it. X3 What's your idea with the dragon?

Prefferaby not, since dragons are extremely hard to hide... well, it depends n size but you know. o.O Oh well, then again I might be able to allow it. X3 What's your idea with the dragon?
Idk I need to think on it more before I give more details

Is it possible to suggest a character idea I have for you?
(◕‿◕✿)
it probably won't be accepted but it's worth a try

XD I have way too many tabs open lol

I was like 'is she one of the GM? Should I ask' LOLOLLOLOL
lol XD sorry about that, I've been busy and I have like ten million tabs open. After I posted I looked in the watched threads and I'm like "Oh goodness woops" XD *delete, facepalm* lol
I've been doing that a lot lately XD

Status
Not open for further replies.