Lulu and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia looked over at him as he spoke, she kept on nodding until he wondered what it'd taste like. she blinked a couple of times. She closed her eyes softly. but hearing him, her heart calm down. She nodded. She then closed her eyes softly, before she nodded and shrugged again. She then went to walk to her new bedroom, she had found a book to read in there and it was pretty interesting.. She sighed lightly. She looked over at him.

Mary who kept running her hands on his body, as they kissed. She smiled lightly before she held onto the shirt to direct them to the bed. She looked into his eyes before kissing him again and falling on the bed. She was still worrying, about being so old next to him, talk about being a cougar. That thought made a chill go down her spine. She always wanted to be younger than him, and ugh. She closed her eyes softly. She didn't know what to say. She always had horrible night mares where she died and he couldn't see her because she was a ghost.. But there was some ghosts that roamed. She sighed as she began breathing heavily, to catch her breath, which was another downfall of being human.

He watched her carefully as she moved. He did not know what their future held but he wished that she'd stay and allow him to taste her blood. Maybe after he'd tasted her nectar he would set her free. Raphael knew better than to think of the future... with how sweet she looked and smelled he'd probably want to keep her forever.

Caleb fell down onto the bed beside her and watched her. He could hear as her heart sped up, her throat thickening with the panic of whatever was plaguing her thoughts. He hushed her softly turning her onto her side and holding her close. The pad of his thumb brushed softly along her cheek bone as he whispered sweet words of love to her. He had never meant for her to be sad or to worry. All he wanted was to make her happy and see that smile that drove his chest to tighten.

Sophia went into her new room, and she put down her drink. Grabbing the book off the shelf and she began reading it. She was so happy. She looked down and continued to read, as she wondered in her position. She was left very curious, but she still kept on reading, she began thinking about being at her old home, she hated that place.

Mary gulped, she hated that thought, and why did she think of it. She frowned and then held onto him. ' Sorry I was just thinking of stuff and it made me sad.. I mean remembering my dream last night... " She said softly. " it wasn't your fault." She said softly. She then looked at him and then smiled " I love you." She sat up and looked at him sweetly.

Raphael could see the knot between her eyes as her mind pondered things. He sat at a chair in her room. "What are you thinking about?" he asked taking another gulp of his smoothie. He was interested in the human mind and how it worked. Emotions worked much more differently with humans than vampires... except when it came to turned vampires who had once been human, like Caleb. Full blooded vampires felt the same things... at least he thought they did, but it did not have such a physiological response as it did with the human body.

Caleb smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. "As I love you my sweet." Let's go for a walk. Get you out of this place, some fresh air will do you good." He said lacing his fingers with hers and walking towards Sophia's room. Raphael looked at him from his seat, tearing his gaze from Sophia. "We're heading for a walk, I trust you two will be civil?" Caleb said with a crooked smile. Raphael shook his head and smiled nodding as the couple turned to leave.

Sophia sighed softly, she closed her eyes. She wondered what if she was in this girls position as she read. She giggled at that thought, but she tensed when he asked her, ' oh... um.. just things.." She said sweetly and shyly. She looked down and continued to read until she heard the other two come in. She looked over at how happy Mary looked, but she looked like she remembered something bad. She blinked a few times before returning to her book.

Mary smiled at him, She nodded.. " Alright. " She felt how he laced his fingers around hers, as for hers did the same, their hand fit for each other. She walked with him to her friend's room and smiled at Sophia before looking down and playing with his hand softly.

Raphael wanted to know but if she was not prepared in sharing insight with him, he would not pry. He continued to watch her as she read the book.

Caleb led Mary out past the garden and through the trail to the main village of the vampire clan. Their homes were more like modest cabins. Mostly made into the trunks of the gargantuan and wide baobab tree or blocks of cobblestone. Little children vampires ran around playing tag

Sophia felt like he needed to know. " I was putting myself in the readers position.. what it'd be like." Yes, she was stubborn, but is easily talked into. She glanced over at him before she leaned back on the neatly made bed as she read it. She was very fascinated int his book, it had a very interesting story line.

Mary silently walked with him. She smiled. She closed her eyes softly. She loved their walks. She looed over at him, and smiled lightly. She seen some of the kids run past them, but one stopped, as it smiled and waved at her before running off again, yelling. " lemme catch up with you!" mary smiled and looked as she watched all the kids around them.. Wishing they could try for one, but that'd be a risk of killing her, she always wanted a family though.She smiled at him.

"What position is she in?" he asked intensely intrigued. Raphael had a book of his own but her expressions were making him interested in her story.

Caleb knew his love. He knew that as the children ran by it would set her heart to longing for their own. Of course if she were still human she would most probably die. As a vampire they could conceive and breed a halfblood child, but she would not die from the birth of a vampire child. Her eyes danced along his gaze and he smiled. They walked beside an apple tree and he jumped up reaching one and pulling it down. "Here my sweet." he said handing her the fruit.

Sophia said, " Well it's basically her story growing up.. what she had to go through and I would wonder what it would be like if it was me... considering what happens to her, most likely wouldn't happen for me. " She sighed lightly. She closed her eyes softly as she then went to her stomach, so she was closer to him. She loved this. She loved this book.

Mary sighed softly, she looked down. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes and looked away, she seen how he basically jumped up and was floating in air, she remembered how they had special abilities... which got her curious of what hers would be. She smiled at him softly.

Raphael smiled softly at her and watched her roll around on the bed getting comfortable and delving back into the book. It must be an amazing story he thought to himself. "What are your dreams princess? Do you have any goals you wish to accomplish?" he asked intrigued.

With every passing day Caleb grew weary. He wanted to make his sweetheart happy and he knew that turning her would be his ultimate gift to her. He kissed the top of her head. "If you truly want nothing else... I will speak to Raph about your turning." he murmured finally wanting to make her happy. He would give in his fight for her life if it meant she would be by his side for eternity and never frown again.

Sophia sighed softly, she looked over at him, " Well I haven't thought about it.... but there is one thing... I want to banish the vampire laws with the humans, that the humans made... my people made... cause its just crazy, love who you love, not who you are told to love." She said softly. She closed the book slowly, after making a marker and putting it in there.

Mary held onto the apple, she took a bite, her bites were small. She glanced over at him and smiled. Hearing that, " Oh Caleb!!' She hugged him tightly, " That'd be amazing!"

Raphael smiled. He had thought the laws were pointless. For one the humans could put up a fight if the vampires decided to attack, but in the end... the undead will prevail. Of course his family's clan wanted to be friendly to the humans they lived near to.

Caleb brought Mary up into his arms and twirled around hugging her. He wanted to see that smile forever.

Sophia seen that smile, she blinked a few times, confused. As she thought about it, she knew what he was smiling about. " oh." She said softly. She tilted her head and said, " it's just stupid how many wars we had just because of love... You know?" She smiled. ' I want everyone to be happy. " She said sweetly.

Mary smiled lightly, holding onto him, feeling how he was holding her, she held onto him. She kissed his lips so softly.

Raphael listened to her and nodded another smile tugging at his lips. She was a smart young woman. She was beautiful as well of course. "Don't we all." he murmured his gaze stuck on her.

Caleb had made up his mind, he was going to speak with Raphael tonight.

Sophia smiled lightly. She nodded. She tilted her head as she thought. She bit her lower lip sweetly. She nodded. She looked at him so sweetly.

Mary looked at him sweetly, before going into his arms an putting her head on his chest. It started to get cold

The sound of Caleb and Mary entering the foyer of his home caused Raphael to stir and look towards them. Caleb entered the room releasing Mary's hand as she went towards Sophia. "Raphael... My prince, we need to talk." Raphael blinked his eyes before narrowing them and nodded. Caleb was not ever formal with him, he had demanded him not to be yet now he was. What was going on?

Sophia glancd up when she heard them. Mary came to the room, and sat next to Sophia. " hey how is that book?" sophia smiled, " it's really good" Sophia smiled, " I knew you would like it, thats why I put it in here." she smiled.

They entered Raphael's study. The prince sat leisurely on the edge of his desk watching as Caleb paced the room. "Raph I need your help." "hm?" "I love Mary... you know that." "Aye." "I don't want to lose her ever and I hate being the cause of so many of her sighs and frowns. I want her happy all the time Raphael, forever. I cannot imagine my life without her and if I ever were to lose her... I'd end myself." Raphael walked to his bar table and poured himself a whiskey. "A tad bit dramatic Caleb."

Caleb closed the gap between them and looked him in the eyes. "Raph please, I want to turn her and take her as my bride." Caleb's eyes though almost silver, shone brightly. Raphael knew what his friend was saying was true. "And you need my help to persuade my father to allow the turning." "Yes. Please Raphael." He handed Caleb his drink and he swallowed the rest in one gulp. "I will do it for you my friend." Caleb wrapped his arms around his friend tightly. "Thank you Raph. When will you be able to talk to them?" "Father comes home in the morning. I am to eat dinner with them tomorrow, I will ask him then." "I could kiss you I'm so happy." "Please don't. I'm sure Mary would kill me." the men laughed.

Sophia looked at giddy Mary, when the boys left, he said, " alright what has made you so happy?" She asked. Mary giggled and said, " okay.. so Caleb... is wanting to turn me.. so we can have a happy life together, and we will be able to have children!" Sophia smiled. oh that is great, but why did they go?" Mary sighed lightly, " Well to talk to Raph about turing me.. so it is allowed, cause we can't live without each other and want each other to be happy you see? And he knows I want kids... I always wanted kids..and I might be able too" She squealed at the last part.

Raphael let his friend hug him once more and shook his head. "You two will be the most lovey dovey vampires I've ever seen." "Just wait!" Caleb laughed. "Let me guess... you're going to spawn." "You make it sound so unholy." Raphael laughed and shrugged. "You know the offspring of evil itself as we're called and even we are procreating." "You get to be an uncle..." Caleb said in a sing song voice punching his friend playfully on the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.