Lulu and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia was in the bath now. Watching Mary, she looked towards the door when another man started talking. " IS that your love?" Sophia asked sweetly. She glanced at sophia and nodded. " Yes..." Sophia bit her lowr lip. " HOw is it... dating a vampire that is?" Mary smiled as she went to wash her hair. " oh its great... but you know sometimes its a bit dangerous.. you know the stupid human law. Sophia shrugged. " I don't like how my mother made that one up.. I mean we should fall in love with who we should fall in love with." Mary giggled softly as she washed her up. She then said, " Are you still hungry, cause I am a little hungry.. I can get my other maid, well Raphael's to get some fruit for us," Sophia smiled lightly and nodded, and with that the other maid in there came out to go get some. She closed to door after she exited.
Sophia finally got out and Mary gave her the clothes she was given.

"How is she?" Caleb asked taking a drink. "Well she hates me... as well as our kind. I do not know why she's so critical of our kind." "Most humans understand nothing of vampires but give in to the myths of dracula and what not." Raphael laughed at his friend's comment. He must be right though, everyone believed such bad from the vampires when truly, they weren't. They provided safety and protection to the kingdom they surrounded, most were workers for the towns, farmers... nice people. They didn't kill more than their share, most hunted in the forests for animals instead of humans. Maybe Sophia would grow to see their kind side.

Sophia looked at what the clothes were, and she can put on the clothes herself. She said, " Mary go see your love.. I can do this." Mary's eyes lightened. She opened the door, and closing the door. She seen the maid got the fruits and she placed it on the bed. Mary seen Caleb she giggled and walked behind him kissing his neck and laid her hands on his chest," hey." She said sweetly.
Sophia bit her lower lip and came out, in the pretty outfit,
Mary looked at him and said, " She was only raised that way, her family hates you guys. I mean literally. "

Caleb nuzzled his love's nose and brought her into his warm embrace. "my my but you don't hate our kind do you." he said seductively kissing her lips. Raphael smiled warmly at the pair. He had been glad when his friend had told him of Mary and had covered for him countless times when he would sneak to visit her in town. He looked over at Sophia, she looked beautiful. "Just because one's ancestors hate beef stew, does not mean you should not try it and see for yourself." Raphael said softly finishing off his scotch. "Good day princess... you look beautiful today." he said softly. His gaze fell onto her rosy cheeks and he raised his brows. Her sweet scent was still dancing in his nostrils. She probably tasted so much sweeter than she looked.

Mary giggled softly. She shook her head. She gulped and kissed him sweetly. She looked over at Raph before at Caleb, smiling him sweetly and wrapped her arms around him and slid onto his lap as she kissed him. She gulped. She loved how she got all nervous around him.. maybe when they were alone.. maybe she can talk into turning her.. She looked into his eyes sweetly and lovingly.
Sophia just awkwardly stood there before walking to the bed where she was going to eat her fruit. She bit her lower lip, closing her eyes softly and then she bit her lower lip and she smiled. She nodded. " thanks." She blushed.

Raphael looked away knowing that the blush that rose in her cheeks and neck was nothing more than blood. The sweet nectar that coursed through her veins. He cleared his throat and composed himself. He wasn't thirsty at all. He had had his feed a week prior but Sophia was enticing his hunger for something new. "Well then, we should reeducate those with no knowledge of our kind. I do say so myself... what is it you do know about our kind? what makes us so distasteful to you?" he asked going to sit in his chair.

Mary was just kissing on her love.
Sophia sat there, and looked over at him, raising an eyebrow as he began speaking. She tilted her head and didn't know what to do. She looked down. She thought. She said, " what? oh stories my father and my mother told me..." She sighed softly.' And her experiences with vampires.. which make us all ate your kind" She said softly.
Mary looked at Sophia. " Quit it?"
Sophia groaned and looked down. She said, " Mary you know those stories... "
Mary said, " they are not like those stories! Besides your mother said those stories to your other siblings so they'll listen to her."

Raphael watched the interaction between princess and friend. Caleb raised his own brow rubbing his hand across his sweethearts back. "Shh my love." he whispered nibbling softly on her ear lobe. "I'm interested now..." Raphael said softly looking at Sophia. "Could you please tell me the story?"

Mary sighed softly, she was a little tense and feeling his hand rub her back. She sighed lightly. She gulped nervously. She felt him nibble on her ear lobe. She sighed softly leaning back. Sophia looked at mary, wanting her help... but then she started to tell the scary story about the children and vampires, adn what they do to them.

"What is it that our kind does to children according to your folklore?" Raphael asked entranced in her soft voice murmuring the stories. Caleb was more engrossed and holding his sweetheart near kissing her softly and tenderly

Mary smiled. " If you let me explain..." She looked down, " Well mothers told their children if they were ever bad that the vampires would find out, take them from their family and kills them slowly... and viciously. " She gulped. " it's quite scary..." Mary smiled lightly. She wrapped her arms around him and smiled kissing him sweetly. Before she held onto his hands she with the sweetest look asked, " come?"

Caleb looked up at his prince not necessarily for permission but merely letting him know he wanted to be with Mary alone." Raphael smiled and nodded at his friend and watched them walk off into another room together. "So in order to scare the human children, adults let them believe that vampires will come and take them... kill them horribly all in the name of having obedient children? And we're the horrible race?" he laughed lightly

Mary smiled lightly. She stood up and lookd at him before she felt him and her go off out of the room and into his.
Sophia looked at him and raised an eyebrow.. " S-so you dont do t-that?" She asked. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip and didn't know what to do.

"Never, princess. I have been around for over a century and my parents even more. That has never been done." he smiled softly at her. He could not believe that is how they got their children to obey. "Why else do you hate us so?" He wanted to know the workings of her mind. Her thoughts towards them. It all intrigued him and he felt it best for her to know where she was and who she was in company with.

Mary bit her lower lip. " hey Caleb..." She said softly. She ooked down as she thought.
Sophia looked at him " Its simple.. my moms experience with your kind.. and that I don't want to share.." Mary was right, she can be influenced to like them. She secretly wanted to always see if those stories were true. She laid on her stomach as she looked over at him..

Raphael would not push her further. It was so enticing to his mind though. He hoped one day she'd share such a story with her. He would not meddle for the answer about either, he wanted her to tell him. "All right then Princess. I'd like to show you something though." he said standing. "If you'd like to come with me that is."

Caleb looked down into Mary's eyes and smiled caressing the side of her cheek softly. "Yes my sweet?"

Sophia looked up at him, just watching him. Honestly, even though she was taught to not like them. She smiled and softly spoke in her french tongue, " Wonderful." She looked over at him and smiled lightly and nodded. She raised an eyebrow. Confused, why did he want to show her something? What was that something... She gulped and stood up. " I am different from my family. I would Like to,"

Mary looked over at him as she thought." H-have you thought.... about what would you do without me.. you know... when I.... pass away." She asked.

Caleb sighed and held her close his forehead pressed to hers. "Mary my love..." he hated the sound of sadness on her voice and her frowning face, the tears teeming in her eyes. "Sweetheart you know that I love you and that I would do anything for you but turning you is a gargantuan decision my love. What if down the road you wish you could go back to human? what about your parents? your siblings? they would hunt you.. hunt me? I don't want you to live a life of secrecy and hiding because of me."

Raphael offered her his arm, as a Prince should always courtsey a princess. She hesitated and so he continued without it. They walked out of the home through the back entrance away from his parents' mansion. Outside there was many vampires busy at work. He walked her along a trail through the woods close to where the mid trail village lay, part of her kingdom. "Watch." he said softly. Humans and vampires alike interacted and laughed. hugging like friends. Little vampire children ran around with humans playing in the dirt and tag and red rover. "We're not so different you and I. We're not all monsters."

Mary gulped she looked down as fears fell. She bit her lip and she thought " but Caleb you know I have no family left basically my princess friend is all I got and you.. And. I don't want to be list." She frowned " I don't care I love you that much to, hide away from the world, you and I" she sighed before she was over to their bed looking down at the ground. " my siblings died in the fire remember? You saved me from it"

The princess was hesitant and start to wrap her arm around his as he began to walk with her. She knew this area, a little she was told to never go here but she was mesmerized " why did they Sheild this from me?? They told me to stay away from this area that it was dangerous.."

Caleb hushed his love into his arms. "Mary... I will be yours forever. Just promise me you will give yourself time to think it through. What if a human asks for your hand tomorrow?"

"Because Sophia... the truth is easily hidden behind irrational fears. Those from your kingdom refuse to venture out here for fear we'll snatch you all up and serve on platters. That is not our way. As a matter of fact, those we feed on have been tried by your king and are sentenced for execution for their crimes."

Status
Not open for further replies.