Lulu and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia smiled. She said, " so I will be the cute little auntie won't I?" Mary nodded fastly. She said, " yeah!! who get cute clothesand get them food nd what not!' She giggled. They both hugged as they giggled. Sophia too wanted kids, but knew hat wasn't going to happen. She smiled " I am happy for you, and Me! Make sure you have lots..." She said softly. Mary giggled, ' What like a bunny rabbit?" Sophia shrugged. " at least five " She said. Mary raised an eyebrow as she giggled.

The men could hear the girls' fit of giggles. "She's probably telling Sophia all about our plan." Raphael nodded. "What is your plan?" Caleb asked finally as they stood in silence. "For what?" "For Sophia?" Raphael looked up at Caleb. "I don't know. It's too soon to tell her I want her blood." "Yeah well guard yourself." "What do you mean?" "You might just want her blood, but when in close proximity to someone, things tend to develop." "What things?" Raphael asked as Caleb walked towards the room. "What things?"

Sophia looked at Mary, ' oh my goodness, you better let me help you pick out the names!" Mary giggled lightly, " alright, but we three have to agree on something..." Sophia rolled her eyes, jokingly. She shrugged. Mary was excited, bt she looked at the door as she heard footsteps. " they are out the door. " Sophia sighed softly, " right. " she laid on her back, looking at him

Caleb walked into the room with Raphael trailing behind. He sat on a chair and smiled when Mary came to his side. Raphael had nowhere to sit and so moved over to the bed sitting on the edge. He didn't know if Sophia would get mad or not, but he relaxed into the mattress. "What were you ladies giggling on about?" Raphael finally asked with questioning eyes.

Sophia who was getting tired, stayed laying down, but seeing the boys.Then her friend going to her lovers side. Mary came t ohis side, holding onto his hand and then putting her arms around him, before putting her head on his chest. She was so happy.Sophia smiled and looked at him, " oh about the future.. " Mary giggled, " That it so correct and spot on." She looked at caleb and kissed him sweetly.

Raphael had never known that kind of love. He had fed his lust with different women around the town and even those vampiresses that had peaked his interest. He blinked his eyes slightly wondering if he would ever find anything of that sort. "It doesn't get any better after turning either." he said shaking his head.

Sophia looked at him, " yeah it can, depending on who you live it with... for example.. Mary and her lover.. they will never get bored, but they will always have excitement in their life."She glanced over at Raph, is she having feelings for him? She gulped and looked down and sighed, " there is always stuff that can get better after being turned. She always had thi secret... to be turned.

"Oh you two... get a room. No literally it's getting late and we should all rest... tomorrow is a big day for you two." Mary was led by Caleb out of the room and towards one of the guest dormitories upstairs. Raphael stood and went towards the door. "Sweet dreams Princess." he watched her until the door closed the gap his sight was using to see her.

Mary smiled lightly, she blinked. She said, " t-tomorrow?" She smiled widely looking over at Caleb, curious. What did Raph say? She was all curious she followed him, " so wait.. what did you guys agree on?" She asked. She bit her lower lip tightly, getting nervous. But she realized at how tired she was. She blinked a few times and laid on the bed, bringing Caleb, she kissed him. " What did he say?" she asked.

Sophia smiled as she watched them, she glanced at the prince when he stood. She blinked as she rubbed her eyes. She was so innocent in many ways. She glanced at him and nodded. She covered up and turned off the lamp before falling asleep.

Caleb laughed at how excitable she was. He stripped into just his pants and laid next to her bringing her warm body into his arms. He would miss this very much. Of course he'd love her regardless if she was alive or undead, but the warmth only a human had... he would miss. "He said go to sleep." he laughed kissing her forehead.

Raphael retreated to his chamber and laid shirtless on his bed. He finally rested with the close of his eyes. The happiness Caleb and Mary shared the topic of his dreams. Maybe someday?

Mary looked at him softly, " but Caleb.. whats going on tomorrow" She was really excited for tomorrow, but for what? She smiled and put her head on his chest, closing her eye softly She nodded. " Alright.. I'll find out tomorrow." she said in her quiet but excited voice.

Sophia was dreaming about Raph.. why Raph? maybe because he was single and she was excited about it.

Raphael woke with a thirst he hadn't known for a while. He growled throwing himself into a scalding hot bath. "What is wrong with you!" He yelled at himself. He opened up the secret door of his room looking through the different packages of refrigerated blood. He yanked one out pouring the sticky fluid into a cup and quickly downing the fluid. Why had his dreams been plagued with something he would never have?

Mary was still sleeping, but holdin onto him softly, she was so excited for what was going to happen today, whatever it was , Caleb was excited

Sophia smiled softly. She bit her lower lip, she closed her eyes before opening them. She looked around, hesat up before she laid down again.

Raphael stalked the hallways of his home and nodded to Caleb before heading out. Caleb blinked his eyes and sighed. His friend had always been alone. Even when he'd selfishly enjoy a night with a companion, deep inside his heart he always knew he'd be alone. Centuries had passed and he still did not know what it was to be in love.

Caleb stretched and kissed Mary. "Today he speaks to the king." He said caressing her cheek.

Mary bit her lower lip and hearing his voice ,she opened her eyes as she yawned, she smiled, " about what we want to do? turn me?" She asked, She kissed him back, sweetly. " i hope he agrees cause i did pity things for him. so i hope he puts that in his knowledge. " She kissed him again softly.

Sophia sighed, waking up again she grabbed the book. She sighed softly, wishing her dream would come true.

Raphael was never fond of blood that was not humans but in the state of emotions he was in he found himself hunting a bear of all things, a challenge.

Sophia was laying in bed, but she was reading her book. She was so interested.

Mary was so ecited, " oh now I can't wait.."

Caleb hugged Mary tight before having to head out. "I will see you for dinner then. If I'm only a minute more late I'm sure I'll lose my job darling. I will see you soon. Don't miss me too much." he said kissing Mary's forehead and turning to race away. Unlike humans vampires had the ability to run quite fast, among other talents.

Raphael devoured the large beast drinking its blood and casting the flesh aside for the wolves to eat. He wiped at the liquid staining his chin. Why did he let his emotions get the best of him?

Mary smiledv at him and feeling how he spoke about going, She nodded. " okay, Caleb." She didn't know what else to say, but eeing hoe he went away, she decided to go to her friends room to all talk to her. She was just happy.

Caleb worked at the small village as a stable hand for the leader of the town. He tended to all the town's horses and although people knew he was a vampire, as they knew most surrounding their town were, there was no fear of him. Caleb wished that all the kingdom had thoughts and values as those in this village.

Raphael had planned to conference with his father in the evening. He hoped he'd cool down by then. He stood in the woods having stripped his shirt and coat and punched at the large body of a tree before him. A thundering crack sounded as the tree bent at his strength, yet another talent vampires had.

Status
Not open for further replies.