Lulu and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia got curious. She sighed lightly, and when she heard this sound of a bear, so she sorta ran. She noticed a figure, but he eyes were still adjusting in the dark, as it did, she seen the figure hit a tree " w-who are you? Only to ee the back of him. She tilted her headm, finally adjusting. " Oh.. waht are you doing. " She walked towards him and placed a hand on his soulder.

Mary blinked, Sophia wasn't there, oh no.. She said Sophia!!" She ran to run outside and look around.

Raphael felt her hand like lightning ripping through him. It shocked and stunned him all at once and for a second he was breathless. He shook his head and cleared his throat turning to eye her. "Oh... Sophia..." he looked at her and then around wondering where Mary or Caleb were. "Are you all right? What are you doing all out here alone... all vampires know not to touch you but wolves.. bears... you really should be more careful." he said pulling his shirt on awkwardly.

Sophia sighed softly. She blinked and seen him, she tilted her head, " Yeah. but I was a little lonely!" she gulped nervously, " I know.. but was wanting to wander..." She sighed looking down playing with her hands. " Sorry"
Mary out of breathe. came up to them, " Sophia!! Are you crazy!! " She gulped trying to atch her breath from running.

Raphael felt a burning hole in his chest when she looked so sad and when she said sorry he wanted to punch himself as hard as he had the tree. His fingers grazed her chin and he pushed it upwards so she'd look at him. "No need to say sorry... I was merely worried. Did you like what you saw?" he asked in regards to the woods he called home. His ears heard Mary's running and beating heart long before she arrived to where they were. "Ah the calvary." he mused

Sophia sighed in relief that he wasn't made at her. But feeling his fingers on her chin, closing her eyes before opening them, " yeah of what I could see. " she smiled at him so innocently
Mary just smiled awkwardly.

Raphael smiled warmly at Mary and decided to stay with them. He knew the vampires would not touch the princess, or Mary. She was Caleb's and if anything happened to her, they would die at his hands. He found himself wanting to be alone with Sophia and he shook his head at the thought. What would she think when he asked to feed from her. Ask? no... took.

Mary smiled lightly, she thought a bit, knowing that look on Raph, " Shall I go, Raph? I can go help Caleb feed the horses." She said softly. She blinked her eyes sweetly, knowing he needed to feed. Sophia smiled at Raph, she didn't know what to say, she looked over at Mary, who had that tone like she knew something, looking over at her

Raphael blinked his eyes... he wanted to but who knows how Sophia would react. He had stolen her from her parents for this same reason... he wanted to use her for her blood. Of course he didn't know he'd be growing some sort of infatuation with her.

Mary smiled, " alright, well um.. see you later." She said before walking off where her lover was. She was lost without him and she could help the horses.
Sophia blinked a few times and looked at Raph, " What is going on?" She asked softly. She smiled sweetly.

Raphael sighed and held the sides of his head. Vampires weren't truly ever in pain except of course when they were being ripped apart... other than that they didn't follow human doctrines of pain. He felt though as if his head was pounding. He was having an inner fight with the beast within him hungry for her blood, and the strangely human like brain that was somehow worried for her safety and actually might even care for her

Sophia noticed this, she raised an eyebrow. She reached out for him. " h-hey are you okay? " She asked worried;y.. Maybe he needed blood. Maybe that is why she was kidnapped, or was it. She stood in front of him, she blinked softly and said, " H-hey Raph.. are you needing..." She coughed a little, she smiled " M-my.." She couldn't say it, She moved her long mass of hair. She blinked at him, hoping he could get at what she was saying.

Raphael blinked. Her luscious neck exposed, supple skin he presumed not having touched it though at this point in time he wanted nothing more. He looked into her eyes. "Sophia... I'm not sure you understand what it means to feed a vampire... Mary supports Caleb's needs because she is linked to him with a bond of love. I... I don't want to hurt you and my need is great." He was fighting with himself strongly now. He wanted to take her to to the home and taste her sweet blood but his heart was giving him a dull ache. What was wrong with him?

Sophia looked at him, awaiting his answer, She bit her lower lip. " i-i-ts okay... I meana you are.. hungry yes?" She asked softly, stepping to a few inches. She smiled lightly.

Raphael felt overpowered. Never in his life had someone made him so unsure of himself. He looked at her face, her bright eyes and her quivering lips as she smiled lightly. She was so beautiful. His ears focused on the sound of her beating heart only interrupted with the soft inhalations and exhalations. He could even hear the rush of blood in her veins. He wanted to sate himself, could he control himself when it came to her blood? She smelled so sweet, he didn't want to hurt her.

"Princess... I don't want to hurt you." He said sincerely worried. What had become of him. Only a few days prior he had left her in the dungeon over night in pain and yet now... he feared bleeding her dry.

Sophia smiled lightly, she then looked at him, " Don't worry oay, you need some.. alright?" She asked. She said, " Please honestly, I don't want to see you suffer because of me,She tilted her exposed neck to see him.

Raphael did not want to scar her where others could see. He audaciously reached out and slipped the high sleeve of her dress down her arm exposing the delicate flesh of her shoulder. He moved around her so that he was standing behind her and brought his and up to her waist while the other held her arm. He did not want her to flinch when he bit in. His fangs grazed her skin and his breath tickled the flesh. With a squeeze of his fingers around her arm he bit down.

Sophia gulped, she was sorta nrvous, how was he going to do this, well bite her of course. She felt how her shoulder was revealed, just waiting. She gulped nervously, before she suddenly felt how his other hand went on her waist, she liked this. She tilted her head. She smiled. She then closed her eyes, since she couldn't flinch when he bit down on her precious skin, she never been exposed in her life, she began leaning on him, letting him support her.

Raphael's eyes shot open as the warm nectar hit his throat. He had underestimated her. The smell did not do justice to just how sweet her blood was. He fed and sucked greedily as his heart rate skyrocketed. He kept himself in check knowing his inner beast wanted to have her all right then and there he broke his bite when he had been sated and pulled away from her flesh kissing away the beads of blood that formed from her open wound.

Sophia felt how much blood was going she tensed at that but then she was a little weak. She needs a smoothie it wa high in protein. She felt the sudden kiss , she wondered what it felt like but.. On her lips. She slid up her sleeve softly she then turned around and hugged him , still leaning

Raphael watched her cautiously and held her small frame against him. "You will feel weak... I am as well. It is best we return to rest." He had never felt weak after a feeding but the exhaustion to keep himself from draining her dry had taken its toll. What was wrong with him? Prince of the Vampires and yet here he was fighting an inner war and feeling all sorts of sensations towards a human! He would have to speak to Caleb as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.