Lucrative planning ooc!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on who can hide well, and how fast the guards come to stop them, no? :P

Also, if you didn't notice, I changed the title of the ooc. :3

Oh, that will make the whole 'kill everyone there' more feasible. Maybe, Roan's been on the run all this time while he's been waiting for the nobles to pick him up for safe passage. But, the nobles are a day late (we know why) and the possibly merchants' defenders - a group of fighters that the merchants of Ssagonot hired to search for Roan and force him to pay for all the damages and suffrage he's caused with his tricks within the trades.

So, if we go with that, then he's been shacked up in that inn for another day, scared to death to leave because there's two defenders waiting for him in the inn or outside who have followed him there. They've already contacted the other members of their group, so they have been watching and waiting, preparing to storm in soon and capture him. One of them might have spotted Arz & Mona walking in, seeing that they are armed and assuming they are possibly there for Roan as well (thinking the Nobles decided to send warriors to collect Roan instead).

So, that sets up something exciting, doesn't it? Great idea, Ded! :3

I noticed. XD

So, forget the bloodbath of innocent bystanders. We have something more productive here.

I like to think that my ideas, and posts in general, might be a bit short, but filled to the brim with greatness! :3

Most of the time, at least >_>

I've got to post all that ship stuff I said I would post... I keep forgetting that...

Plus, I've got to come up with some information on Mona's former partner in crime. I know that in her introduction post somewhere I've mentioned the island or city she came from, that's there general location/hideout where they're known under an assumed name and occupation. Everywhere else she's known as Devilray, but other than that, I really don't have anything about the guy who is really the side of the operation that keeps her from messing up. If it wasn't for his gizmos and poisons, tricks and skills in inventing stuff from out of nothing, she probably would have already been caught and executed by now.

I'll have to brainstorm the guy...wonder what type of anthro I should make him? We've had so many interesting ones, but I want this guy to be brains and brawn, intimidating, a charrie I rarely portray cause it requires better writing and acting. LOL! I might be able to pull a badass off, but IDK... I'm pretty pissed off at a lot of people around me right now, so I might be able to pull it off. XD!

I'm sure you can pull it off! :3 You've done it so far, and its been going on for almost 50 pages now!

And I'm tempted to suggest human, because, ya know, we're kinda known for using our heads and inventing things >_>

As a final note: What ship stuff?

I had found some terminology for piratebships, and a bit on pirate lingo for when we return to Silver's crew. I just never posted it, or tossed it on my blog. That's from my pirate research I did when I created Mona.

Ah. Well, pirates tend to talk pretty much like normal people, as far as I know, except, with more naval terminology. I didn't think there was any specific things pirates say that others doesnt :p
As for the ships, they've got the same ships as erryone else :P Its more a general thing for that and that time period :3

I know, but I'm not a very naval person. I wanted to, at least, get a better understanding of some of the nautical terminology and learn more about being more pirate like. Good writing sometimes require better research.

I was just going to post what I'd found for easier access here on the site when I'm working on this.

Alrighty then. I pretty much tend to just wing it :P
Though I do look up stuff from time to time. Like the time Arz took Mona to Silver's ship the first time. I looked up what sorta ships were what sizes, and took two that fit. One for the little docking boat, and one for the Eternal Revenge. :3

Just a picture of the assassin, because I like it, and I doubt you see him as I intend to XP
Riki_Full_Trading_Card.jpg

Aaaand now I do believe I've found a proper picture of Arz :3
1374152008.brunalli_toulouse_badge.png

AWESOME! That's the stuff!

Ooooo! Mona's got horns she can play with! YEA!

XD!

Somewhere to hold on for the rough parts! Which is all of them! ;D

I have a vision from the future! It may not be our future, but a future, in some world!

It has Arz holding Mona by the neck, and squeezing it rather tightly, so that if she tries any sorcery, he'd squeeze harder, snapping her neck! It was after the lizard got pushed too far one too many times!
How she'll get out of it, if at all, is something I dont know though :P Just something I see happening down the line at some point :3

Haha! Yea, I was wondering how much he was going to take. I think if that came about, her other partner might be in the picture by then to either defend her, or talk him down....but to also be the one to get Mona to slow her roll.

Well, thus far, Arz's been pretty content, getting fights, foods and fucks. He's been pissed at times, yes, but noting too much. Yet ;)
As for her partner; You think he can talk down a pissed off berserker?

Talking of berserkers; Seen the new Thor movie? :3

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Not yet. Hoping to this weekend actually. I've heard it was better than

It was a damn good movie! :3 And yes, better than the first, as it's got less of Thor being without his powers, attempting to get his hammer back, and more Thor being Thor! Swinging his hammer!

And if you remember my mention of berserker when ou see it, you might find someone who's likeness will appear later in our saga! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.