Lucrative planning ooc!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably after a few more deaths, betrayls, loves and twists, and possibly a few kiddos popped out! ;D
But heck, I have no plan of ending it yet! We still have the whole Craz thing to deal with, and Silver should probably be taken care of first! And heck, Edward might become the next big problem!

Lots of fun to come!

Also: You've lived an exciting life o.o

So, finances going any better? Earning teh monies? Or have you been throw out of your house, in which case, this is not a good joke? >_>

My husband's brother was able to loan us some money to pay our bills, but we're still low on monies to get groceries. We'll make it though, always do. I'm still pushing the night shift though; trying to finish the larger project we have for this month so those people aren't disappointed.

Next year, I might have a few more people working with me. So far, I'm till training one designer to become my mini-me, and I have one part time productionist, and one unreliable carpenter. I don't know what's going to happen, but I know I'm not going to run this entire business by myself anymore. I'm going to hire an assistant manager to cover my husband when he's working the 2nd job, or when he's too sick to work at all.

That's what's holding things back. I manage design and production, and he manages sales, public relations, and deliveries. But, when he's unable to do anything, I have to manage those things too. He's been in and out of the hospital, and refused to allow me to find someone to help me out - thinking I can handle his half of things as well as mine. Now, I'm dealing with a cold trying to turn into a flu, everything's piled up, and I have a small handful of people who are slowly learning the ropes. I'm so split in so many layers, I can't concentrate enough to finish any project so our clients can pay up.

It's a vicious circle, but that's how it is. If I lose my mind, I'm planning on using that side of me as a charrie for a new RP. XD! They always say to write from experience - it makes for a more believable charrie. LOL!

I'll be fine... I'm more irritated that I have no time to just relax and write - not even in my own journal. I've been working all this time...and doing housework. :( Meh, it's Reality. I'll deal with it for now, but as I do, I'm still just reading over my RPs so I can - at least - wake up my muse and get her motivated again to relax.

:)

Well then! Even busier than you usuallyare! I hope the yraining of your imps goes well, because am really starting to miss Suri, Vel, Mona, and all the others! :3
And reading the rp again only helps so much :p

Hope you get all teh heals, and that the minions level up quickly! :D

Okay, so, should I play Suri's mother? Or are we just gonna leave them in their own realm for a bit? Because apart from her being a nice, loving woman, I have no idea how she is, how she behaves, looks, etc, etc, etc.
And there's not really a lot to do for the others, cause they kinda have to wait for Suri to come back to them.
I will play her, if you want me to, of course. But, as mentioned, I know little about her :P

Oh, I know.... I've been trying to get a picture of her in my head myself. LOL!

I haven't really built that charrie up at all. I have more on the wine business and the hidden treasure within her full name than I do about her mother.

Suri's mother was the daughter of a wine maker. She took over the business when dad died, and ended up marrying a man who believed all he needed to do to gain access to her rich legacy was to kill her off and claim all rights through marriage. But daughter being there doesn't help all of that, especially since daughter has grandpa's surname on her birth certificate. Suri's real name is her grandpa's surname - his true surname from his birth country (which I haven't figured out yet.) He changed his name to protect the family fortunes hidden there. For her to hold his name, grants her everything even in her mother's absence. Her father has no claim whatsoever, even if she dies. Roan's been trying to figure out how to get his hands on it. The only way he's been able to figure it out is to marry Suri off to someone who will be willing to share her wealth with him. When she marries, her fortune becomes her husband's as well - reason why he choose Lord Leo. He was working with him on the whole trade scandal...might as well add in a wealthy daughter as well.

But anything on mommy dearest, I'm clueless. I've been slowly working out a small template just to organize my thoughts on her. But, when I do set it up, I might post her here just cause she can be an NPC spirit that jumps in every now and then - like Suri and Gar's personal guardian angel. Since Suri has no clue about her name being the key to this secret, her mother's spirit wants to tell her - when the time is right. Since she'll be marrying Gar, that time will be coming soon. Only if, Roan or Silver doesn't get their hands on her before she's married to Gar. I think Silver's going to learn about her true worth from Roan just as soon as Mona and Arz get him there. So then, Silver will really want Suri in his possession (she's worth more than Roan).

IDK, I'm so mentally out of it today, I really don't know what I want to do with her mom. I'll just try to get this temp finished and see what she wants to do later. But, to save time, either I can just edit my post and add something for now. I don't mind you running something simple for her or whatnot, it's no biggy to me. She's an NPC. I'm just having a hard time focusing on who she might be.

Okay, if you had all that planned from the start, then DAYUM!

But then again, I had Craz's demon eye thing from... well, not the start, then he just had an eyepcatch. But not very far into it! All of it, even, from the trapping of a great demon in a Goblin's head, to the warlocks who can remove the demon, and finish his mission.

But hey, it's okay. I'll play Mommy-Nocharactersofar, and I'll play her good! Probably won't have time today, but tomorrow, I'll (most likely) do eeet! Its up to you if you want D'Larrie to be there as well though :P

If you can, that'll be great. Right now, I still forcing all of this. I can't think straight to save my life, but I have so much I have to finish before the end of the day. *headdesk* I really hate being this out of focus on things. I literally stayed up half the night trying to finish a project for work, but I was still stuck on Suri's mom's template and what I figured she wanted to tell her. I think I was under the influence of insomnia. Nothing was coming to me.
This is a case of writer's block - one of my worse! It's lasted for four months, and it won't slack off. BLARGH!!!!

Anywho, yea, do whatever... D'Larrie should be there too. I can run her, cause she's an old charrie of mine anyways. I know her, and she's really not that hard to manage... But, for the sake of moving this scene along, do whatever that pops into your head. I'm good with it; just makes for a more interesting story. :)

Momma elf is gonna be a total bitch then! >:D

Kidding, of course :P. And really, for having a four month writer's block, you're still writing dayum good! :3

:) It comes and goes...but I'm forcing it. My posties are not like they should be... But, I'm my worse critic, especially when I'm already POed!

Female, please! Your posts are great! They always have been, and unless you change drastically, always will be! :3

ROTF!

Ya just made my year!

Well, it does help when I'm working off of equally awesome postings! :3 Awesomeness feeds off of Awesomeness, ya know! :D

Hey, thats the only reason I'm doing as good as I am ;D

Well, I have started something for her. She now calls Suri her little cub, and she blames herself for Roan :P

Quick question: Why would Suri wonder how Gar was taken from his home? Hasnt she heard the tale of his kidnapping? Or haven't I actually told that one? ;o.o

Hell, I've forgotten... I know she's asked about his homelife... You might have already posted... AAAHHHHH BLARGH! YEa, you did! I remember now!

K, editing that one then.... I've got to reread the first half of the RP again... I've been so out of it for so long, I'm starting to forget things. :D

You should do like me! Read through the whole thing from time to time :p

I do, and I have built up a summary, but I wasn't when I was sick. And when work built up, I had to stay away in order to actually 'work'. So now, I'm slowing returning and having to read everything again. It's fun regardless though.

You always work. ALWAYS!
But yes, it is fun to read :3
Sometimes in more ways than one ;P

:/ I know....it's the stage of life I'm treading, and I'm forced to do so because those sharing the voyage with me are lazy and self-centered. *calming mini rant*

Anywho, I'm wondering what the group should do for the new day... I know they'll all wish for some things, like clothing and tools, food and other means for survival, which with the stash that Ravenscroft's group already have there at the lumberyard they might be well set with clothes and tools. Food takes longer to manage, but Suri wants to make a garden for her and Gar, and Vel might just jump in with that so their little group will have one of their own to manage that grows more unique items that the goblins, a orc, a umbreon, and panda will like.

I know they need jobs, which their little outing will hopefully provide. But, I'm thinking it would be interesting if someone befriended them who ends up either becoming someone positively significant while they're there in this town, or someone that ends up causing them problems left and right, and eventually selling them out to Silver's spies or Arz and Mona when they are close enough to be a threat. IDK... it all depends on Craz and his situation.

Perhaps, it can all go down just when the need for them to leave for his health is vital. After several month (probably 6 to 8 months) pass and they have established themselves well enough to do whatever they want, something major can happen to them that results in their hasty move. But, I think, a good 6/8 months there gives them all time to get to know each other more, they get to have a moment to live the way they wish. The wedding might can happen, and possibly happy developments with Vel and Sleo...who knows. They'll feel more secure and capable of actually finding land of their own to settle down in, but because of the 'friend' in town, plans end up changing.

IDK... I've been in a thinking mood recently...mainly cause I'm ignoring work again. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.