• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Auzerrion

Original poster
Hello there! Here I am searching for some new partners for the summer, because what better of a way could there possibly be to fill up all that extra free time but with a couple of fresh roleplays?

[fieldbox="Some Info About Myself, goldenrod, dashed, 10"]
I am a bit of an obsessive writer and a (for the most part) avid reader with just about five or six years of roleplaying experience in all sorts of different mediums. I'm also known by some for my occasional bizarre antics. (But, I can also be about as playful as a brick wall if need be.)

I will gladly roleplay in either PMs or a thread.

Although my post sizes can vary quite wildly from roleplay to roleplay, a good average to expect from me would be anywhere from four to ten paragraphs, give or take; but, I certainly won't refrain from writing up a novella of a response every once in awhile.

Usually, my responses will come out at least once every two to three days, although, at the worst, they may be about once a week. If there will be any longer breaks I will be sure to let you know!

I am perfectly comfortable with playing either gender, but I do generally prefer to play male characters for some bizarre unspoken reasoning. While I do enjoy a good, well-built romance in a story, I am not one to require it and will roll with whatever.

I'm pretty flexible and open to new ideas. Don't be afraid to shout at me if you've got an idea burning at the back of your mind or something of the like![/fieldbox]

Expectations:
- Responses: At least two or three well-written paragraphs.
- Frequency: At least once a week.
- Writing Level: Preferably adept writers or above.
- OOC: Don't be afraid to start a conversation, even if it isn't about matters in the RP.
- Be someone I can bounce ideas off of and world-build with!
- Don't leave me in the dark. Let me know if you will be absent for an extended period of time!

Genres I'll Take:
- Modern
- Crime
- Sci-Fi

- Horror
- Post Apocalyptic (But no zombies please.)
- Historical (Time frames can be discussed.)

Absolute Genre No-Nos:
- Pure Romance
- Fantasy
- Fandom

Some Random Plots:

(The settings and genres are negotiable, as are details of the plots. These are mostly serving as general ideas.)

When an atrocious crime is committed, sparking a massive news story, Character 1 is startled to find that it isn't just any old suspect they are looking for, but instead, the face they see is shockingly familiar; none other than their very own. Determined to prove their innocence (and avoid possibly being placed in jail for a crime they'd never committed), Character 1 is left on the run, searching for what went wrong to land them so high on the police's priorities. But, during their unfortunate game of cat and mouse with the authorities, they run into Character 2 and end up dragging them along for the messy ride—whether they intended to get involved, or not.

A caseworker for the FBI, Character 1 is on the search for the person or people, behind a scheme that has left the FBI scrambling for clues for quite some time. While on the hunt for leads, they stumble across Character 2. While they appear much like any other civilian, little does Character 1 know that their new acquaintance holds heavy ties to the case that they have been so frantically pursuing.

Character 1, a spy on the run, must try to fix the mess they have created for him/herself after making a catastrophic mistake that led to the complete loss of their cover during a mission. However, not only are they now being pursued by the target of their efforts, but also those from the very same side they had been working for, and more specifically, Character 2.

Character 1 receives a strange letter in the mail—or rather, an invitation. Upon attending the location specified, they are quick to see that they aren't the only one who had been invited; there are in fact a number of others—including Character 2. While at first, the meeting seems to only be a simple gathering, Character 1 soon learns from Character 2 that everyone present has something in common something that eerily aligns with an unfortunate event that had just occurred in their life not long before.

After having lived their entire life trapped within their own manipulated reality, Character 1 is shocked to find, when they are finally pulled out of it, that things are far different from what they had been previously led to believe. However, luckily, they are able to find a guide in Character 2 to help them figure out the new world around them.

If any of my spiel here caught your interest you can either shoot me a PM or reply here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.