Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure something will happen Kitsune, feel free to put Nori into situations that would make that happen. Who knows, things might not stay as they are now and feelings could change.

Reactions: Kitsune
Nori will start getting something, it's just the beginning still. We've just gotten started on the love!! Plus, like un coin de soleil said, I did name the rp "love sometimes works in strange ways" after all.

Reactions: Kitsune
Is it just me or does someone else actually picture Cadence hitting at least Takumi on the head with the ball on purpose instead of accident.

I feel as if it was on purpose. I am absolutely 100% sure that Cadence is frustrated with Takumi since he is not paying attention to her. Hahaha!! Oh, Cadance.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Maybe it really was done on purpose, perhaps you are right. Maybe Cadence wants all of Takumi's attention but is obviously not getting it and perhaps sill angry that he will listen to some girl on the phone but not her. :P

Reactions: un coin de soleil
Or maybe Takumi was distracted by a very attractive woman (who just so happened to be his type) walking by as they were playing. Cadance saw it got jealous and hit him to stay focus on the game... Hahaha!! The possible senarios.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Oh, yes, that is a possibility too. :D We'll have to see what else happens.

Is Takumi talking with a guy or a girl, or is it purposely not told yet. I was thinking about Cadence kind of getting annoyed with it if it was a girl unless you don't want any of the other characters able to see what's going on.

Ha! It's obviously a boy... NOT. It's a girl obviously. Why would he even think about being all gushy with a guy? It's up to you guys if you'll go nosing in Takumi's business. If not, he can always come back without anyone noticing he was gone. :3

Hey there friends! I talked to ScarletNova about adding a character to this RP that could serve as a kind of rival/threat to the club! He's not in the extracurricular activities club, but the student council! He's still able to be a romantic interest though, so don't be surprised if he ends up falling for one of your charries!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDYAZ4B.png
0_9729f_84fdc444_orig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role
President of the Student Council

Sexual orientation
Bisexual

Crush
[BCOLOR=#333333] Analyzing possible crushes... [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333] Creating list based on compatibility... [/BCOLOR]

1) Veronica Fairchild
2) Casper Jeanan
3) Cadence Nevison

[BCOLOR=#333333] Updating list as time progresses... [/BCOLOR]

Personality
Kaoru is a very serious and mature young man, and isn't one to joke or mess around because of that. Rarely smiling, he takes his job as the student council president seriously, and is very hardworking. He finds people who try and take shortcuts and not put in the time and effort into a goal annoying. When conversing with others, he's usually quite blunt and straight-to-the-point, but he does his best to be polite.

Extra
-Kaoru acts a lot different in the safety of the student council room, and takes on the persona of a stereotypical housewife, setting out tea and baked goods for the student council members, and dusting and cleaning the room. He stills wears a serious expression on his face though.
-Kaoru has some student council members... well... "gather information" about the students at the school. He likes to know the ins and outs of people.
-Kaoru actually has quite the soft spot for bubbly, friendly people, even though he's nothing like that himself.
-Kaoru loves puns and bad jokes, but will never admit to it.
-Kaoru is terrified of butterflies.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gore
Oh, it's Cadence's job to be nosy about everyone's business.

ClaireRae, he's accepted.

Hey there friends! I talked to ScarletNova about adding a character to this RP that could serve as a kind of rival/threat to the club! He's not in the extracurricular activities club, but the student council! He's still able to be a romantic interest though, so don't be surprised if he ends up falling for one of your charries!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CDYAZ4B.png
0_9729f_84fdc444_orig

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role
President of the Student Council

Sexual orientation
Bisexual

Crush
[BCOLOR=#333333] Analyzing possible crushes... [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333] Creating list based on compatibility... [/BCOLOR]

1) Veronica Fairchild
2) Cadence Nevison
3) Casper Jeanan
4) Aubrey Lynn O'hara

[BCOLOR=#333333] Updating list as time progresses... [/BCOLOR]

Personality
Kaoru is a very serious and mature young man, and isn't one to joke or mess around because of that. Rarely smiling, he takes his job as the student council president seriously, and is very hardworking. He finds people who try and take shortcuts and not put in the time and effort into a goal annoying. When conversing with others, he's usually quite blunt and straight-to-the-point, but he does his best to be polite.

Extra
-Kaoru acts a lot different in the safety of the student council room, and takes on the persona of a stereotypical housewife, setting out tea and baked goods for the student council members, and dusting and cleaning the room. He stills wears a serious expression on his face though.
-Kaoru has some student council members... well... "gather information" about the students at the school. He likes to know the ins and outs of people.
-Kaoru actually has quite the soft spot for bubbly, friendly people, even though he's nothing like that himself.
-Kaoru loves puns and bad jokes, but will never admit to it.
-Kaoru is terrified of butterflies.

i love this kid already. and my baby is on his list of possible crushes.

he's a really unique character! good job on him. i like the whole 'stoic but motherly' thing going on, it's kind of really cute. ( ^ ^)

• Thank You
Reactions: ClaireRae
i love this kid already. and my baby is on his list of possible crushes.

he's a really unique character! good job on him. i like the whole 'stoic but motherly' thing going on, it's kind of really cute. ( ^ ^)
Thank you! I'm ready to hop on into this RP. I hope and can add a little bit of drama, and maybe a little a bit of love~ *wink wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.