Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what else? i was thinking takumi and casper could have a moment at some point. like, they could be talking, and maybe casper helps takumi build in character a little? or reverse. i feel like one could learn something from the other somehow, i'm not sure. what do you think?

I have absolutely no problem with that. :D Bromance.

You can still join, we can probably figure something out for the balance later on.

also, Kitsune, i love nori. i really love him. i want something to happen with he and casper so badly. ( ; ;) i just don't know what we could do. i get the feeling they could be good friends, but in an unexpected way?

i just love relationship building, god.

I have absolutely no problem with that. :D Bromance.

hmm .. i'm trying to think up ideas on what we could do for them. what could one learn from the other? i feel like takumi is a little distanced from his parents .. maybe casper could help him realize the importance of family?

shit, i'm bad at this. i love rambling about ideas, but i usually make little sense.

hmm .. i'm trying to think up ideas on what we could do for them. what could one learn from the other? i feel like takumi is a little distanced from his parents .. maybe casper could help him realize the importance of family?

shit, i'm bad at this. i love rambling about ideas, but i usually make little sense.

Well, we can have them cook dinner together? Since I feel as if Casper and Takumi can cook while the rest are good at eating?

also, Kitsune, i love nori. i really love him. i want something to happen with he and casper so badly. ( ; ;) i just don't know what we could do. i get the feeling they could be good friends, but in an unexpected way?

i just love relationship building, god.
I totally second this idea~!
Nori and Casper... Mori-sempai and Honey-sempai from OHSHC Ahahaha
I can see this XD Size, Personality, everything is literally the same (in a way).

I was thinking Nori and Casper would be an interesting pair as well, whether just friendship or something a little more too.

Well, we can have them cook dinner together? Since I feel as if Casper and Takumi can cook while the rest are good at eating?

I LOVE THAT. takumi could totally teach casper how to cook stuff besides pastries (he's shit at making anything but sweets .. ( x x) ) and casper could help takumi out on the desserts and it could be good. platonic fluff, bam.

good shit, i love it.

I totally second this idea~!
I was thinking Nori and Casper would be an interesting pair as well, whether just friendship or something a little more too.

mm, i'm just having trouble finding a way to rope the kiddos into interaction. what's something that could do that? help me out, my brain is fried! ( v v)

mm, i'm just having trouble finding a way to rope the kiddos into interaction. what's something that could do that? help me out, my brain is fried! ( v v)
Nori is one to do things based on urges. Hmm, maybe he's doing something (not sure what yet) and ends up dragging Casper into it as well...? Or he notices him all alone and decides to keep him company? Goodness, I suck at these kind of things.

I LOVE THAT. takumi could totally teach casper how to cook stuff besides pastries (he's shit at making anything but sweets .. ( x x) ) and casper could help takumi out on the desserts and it could be good. platonic fluff, bam.

good shit, i love it.
Then it is decided. Then a sudden twist!! A misunderstanding via Lacey!

Now I am just getting ahead of myself.

Yes!!! A misunderstanding on Lacey's part, that's perfect.

For Nori and Casper, I think something could happen with a group thing. I was thinking about having them all go and search a cave that is said to be haunted. They could get lost together and loss the rest of the group.

Ooh!~ are the characters cooking crab and shrimp later on? I wanna make Veronica have an allergy attack or something xD

Sure, we can add shrimp or something to make that happen.

image.jpg
::Name::
Aubrey Lynn O'hara

::Age::

::Role::
Student/Member

::Sexual Orentation:
Pansexual

::Crush::
N/A
{Just ask me!}

::Personality::
Aubrey is just a normal girl, is what someone would say if they hadn't known a thing about her. Aubrey has ways been a difficult girl to explain but makes up with it in her bubbly personality. She's always trying to make someone smile when she sees their down and always gives that shoulder to cry on when she sees their upset. But when it comes to herself she hates to be comforted or asked about, she's the girl that hates to be complimented and no one really knows anything personal about her. She only opens up to people that are close to her and had huge trust issues just because of the way she was raised. Aubrey is just that cheery, awkward,and nerdy girl who could trip over her own feet.

::Extra::
•Tends to wear bold colors and cooky jackets {like in picture}
•Quotes her favorite people
•Has over 200 books in her collection.

View attachment 75167
::Name::
Aubrey Lynn O'hara

::Age::

::Role::
Student/Member

::Sexual Orentation:
Pansexual

::Crush::
N/A
{Just ask me!}

::Personality::
Aubrey is just a normal girl, is what someone would say if they hadn't known a thing about her. Aubrey has ways been a difficult girl to explain but makes up with it in her bubbly personality. She's always trying to make someone smile when she sees their down and always gives that shoulder to cry on when she sees their upset. But when it comes to herself she hates to be comforted or asked about, she's the girl that hates to be complimented and no one really knows anything personal about her. She only opens up to people that are close to her and had huge trust issues just because of the way she was raised. Aubrey is just that cheery, awkward,and nerdy girl who could trip over her own feet.

::Extra::
•Tends to wear bold colors and cooky jackets {like in picture}
•Quotes her favorite people
•Has over 200 books in her collection.

Accepted!

Nori is one to do things based on urges. Hmm, maybe he's doing something (not sure what yet) and ends up dragging Casper into it as well...? Or he notices him all alone and decides to keep him company? Goodness, I suck at these kind of things.
Yes!!! A misunderstanding on Lacey's part, that's perfect.

For Nori and Casper, I think something could happen with a group thing. I was thinking about having them all go and search a cave that is said to be haunted. They could get lost together and loss the rest of the group.

okay, so seconding scarlet's idea, i also have another idea.

maybe nori does need casper to help him with something, and it involves heavy lifting - so obviously, casper would probably be first choice. and nori sees casper do some pretty hefty lifting stuff, and gets really excited, and they explore and nori exhausts casper by making him lift more heavy things because he's so excited and curious about his strength?

spitballing here, idk. that sounded cute to me? ( o o)

Ooh!~ are the characters cooking crab and shrimp later on? I wanna make Veronica have an allergy attack or something xD

that sounds horrible and i love it. casper would get so, so apologetic and so worrying and so damn motherly-nurturing-concerned, i swear to it. does she take meds or a shot for allergies, or is it just like sickness?
Then it is decided. Then a sudden twist!! A misunderstanding via Lacey!

Now I am just getting ahead of myself.

oh no, casper would get so stressed out by that. he'd have to explain what was going on and everything - takumi'd better help the poor kid, he can't handle that shit on his own. ( . .)

We can wait to see if anyone else will join as a guy to make it even again or another girl I guess would work too since some characters like both genders. Or, someone else can double if they would be willing too. I just been doing equal genders since not everyone likes both genders but it doesn't have to stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.