Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Veronica now have someone to love and pester xD this RP is getting more and more interesting <3

I'm glad you're gaining more interest. :D

Anyone can continue on and find Lacey's glasses, use it however you please to. I'm fine with anyone using situations to make other things happen or romance between someone.

Oh, someone should do the whole cute accidental hand touch thing at some point in the rp. That would be adorable!

Last edited:
I'm glad you're gaining more interest. :D

Anyway can continue on and find Lacey's glasses, use it however you please to. I'm fine with anyone using situations to make other things happen or romance between someone.

Oh, someone should do the whole cute accidental hand touch thing at some point in the rp. That would be adorable!

i plan on replying soon. i think casper could find them pretty fast - he's got some sharp eyes.

or lacey and he could do what you just suggested, heh.

Sorry is this closed, if it's okay i have no troubles.

No, anyone can still join if they want! :D

You're very welcome.

Oh Cadance... You can be cute sometimes... Ahaha!!

Kaoru, the lady(and male)-killer... Sweet~

Longest post I've ever made in my entire life. Actually quite proud of it though. If any of you are to intimidated by long posts (I know I can be at times), you can just read the bottom section, under "the next day." Whew. My other posts probably won't be so long, so don't worry.

It's a lot but good. Though, actually they aren't at a resort, it's a private villa that Cadence got exclusively for the club. Though, you can just change it to there's a resort nearby where he's staying to see what's going on with them.

It's a lot but good. Though, actually they aren't at a resort, it's a private villa that Cadence got exclusively for the club. Though, you can just change it to there's a resort nearby where he's staying to see what's going on with them.
Ah! Okay thanks! I'll change that now!

Okay, thank you.

Okay, great.

Name:
Ryouichi 'Ryu' Tomachi
Role:
Student
Sexual orientation:
Bi-Sexual
Crush:
TBA
Personality:
Ryu is a very confident and a free spirit, everyone who knows him knows that he doesn't usually hold anything back and isn't afraid to say something and not regret it. Ryu is probably the opposite of shy and isn't afraid to get up in your face, but not in a bad way just he isn't afraid to speak. Ryu could seem really honest but lies a lot, he has a lot of secrets hiding behind his back. Ryu doesn't like hanging out with pessimists and is more of an optimist, he is very cheerful towards his friends. He is really hard working when he wants to, but most of the time when hes bored he doesn't like doing anything and likes to be lazy.
Extra:
~He's new to the school~
~He likes people who are happy a lot~
~He was expelled from his last four schools~
~He has Claustrophobia~
Looks:
large.gif

Accepted. You can just bring him in however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.