Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
[glow=purple]Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways[/glow]
Modern I Romance I Slice of Life I High School
IC: Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways IC | IwakuRoleplay.com

Most people think that school is the center for education and learning, well, they would be right. But, they aren't right about what the students learn. If they looked more closely, they would see that school teaches them something completely different...something that is much more complicated than quadratic formulas and where to place semicolons.

There are many clubs and after school activities for people to join, but what about the ones who don't seem to fit anything that is already made but just want something to do after school. Perhaps, they don't want to go home or they don't want to be bored. Well, that problem was solved and a club was created simply called Extracurricular Activities. Though, what does that club really do, no one really knows, not even the members know. All they seem to do is hang around in the club room doing what they want and have things happen to them.

But the interesting thing is that in this club everyone likes someone, there's love triangles everywhere and that is what seems to make this club so interesting as the members enjoy their days together.

[glow=blue]Basic information for Rp:[/glow]

-The rp is about the students hanging out together in the club and all the love triangles between them.
-You can play as many characters as you want.
-There can be one or two teachers in the rp as advisors for the club who are there and can be in the love triangle as well other than that mostly students.
- They will have activities, outings and trips that will occur during the rp, feel free to come up with them too and put them into the rp.
- You can figure out who your character likes as other people enter the rp since it's hard if you don't know who is going to be the rp, though it doesn't always have to stay the same person either.
- The rp will be set after school and out of school. When we end a day, we'll just skip to the next end of the school day unless it's a weekend which would start in the morning. For clarification during the rp, I will write it in the IC when the day changes.
- It would be nice to have somewhat of an equal amount of girl and guy characters.

[glow=blue]Character Sheet:[/glow]

Name:
(Student or teacher and if you choose to add, who you are in the club.)
Sexual orientation:
Crush:
(If you already have a character in mind though can be added later on or be more than one person. Also doesn't have to stay the same throughout the rp.)
Personality:
Extra:
(Anything you want to add.)
Looks: (picture or description.)

[glow=blue]My Character:[/glow]

Name: Cadence Nevison

Role: Student, President of club

Sexual orientation: Straight

Crush: To be determined…

Personality: Cadence is upbeat and kind though can be slightly bossy at times when it's needed. She's a stubborn girl though that doesn't stop her from having fun and easily getting along with people. She's a creative and smart girl which led her to create the Extracurricular Activities club and many of the activities that they end up doing.

Extra:
-Likes cute things.
-Seems to have a lot of leeway from the school though it is a mystery to everyone except Cadence why, they only see that she tends to get what she wants for the club no matter what it is.

Looks:

*I may or may not make another character depending on how many join and the genders (to try and keep things equal as best as possible).

Characters in Rp:

Girls:
Cadence Nevison
Veronica Fairchild
Lacey Ambers

Manami Hanazawa

Boys:
Nori Akiyama
Casper Jeanan
Takumi Tanaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Kuroko Tetsuya

Role:
Sexual orientation:
Demisexual

Crush:
N/A

Personality:
Kuroko has a deadpan and straight forward personality. He is very hard working and always tries to satisfy the needs of the team above his own. He is quite gloomy and unnoticeable, a trait that goes well with his misdirection and lack of presence. Despite his initial kind personality, Kuroko gets extremely furious at dirty play that can risk the health of his teammates.
Extra:
+ Kuroko is part of the Basketball Team, and known as The Phantom by others
+ Kuroko loves Gymnastics, and can cook a mean meal
+ Vanilla Milkshakes are his favorite thing to eat or drink
+ Kuroko has an Alaskan Malamute puppy named Nigou
+ He could be standing in front of someone and remain unseen unless he decides to let you see him

Looks:
Kuroko.Tetsuya.full.1114513.jpg

2v8fkgy.png

Reactions: PuertoRicanGirl
Name:
Cinder Sparrow.

Role:
Member / Student
Sexual orientation:
Pansexual
Crush:
N/A

Personality:
Cinder is more of the go with the flow, type of girl. She's hyper and immature, and hardly ever shows weakness. She's a 'Make me mad, you'll get a black eye' person, when.. She tries to act cool. But overall, Cinder really is just a somewhat nice, sassy, bad-mouthed teenager. She'll hold a grudge for a long while though, if someone gets her mad. How she acts is just determined by how people treat her, if they use her, she'll use them back. A manipulator and hypocrite of sorts. Cinder isn't one known to work very hard on projects and other things that has to do with school, but she's intelligent in her own ways. Like with Video Games, and if someone were to ask if she knew a Cereal Killer from a horror movie, she would easily be able to reply. She's not one to get attached to people, knowing that there was seriously no point, they'd all go one way or another.

Extra:
Cinder absolutely hates being alone
She's always wearing her headphones
Cinder is a Gamer Geek / Has her Gameboy with her at all times
She tends to forget everything

Cinder was born in Ireland / Has a rather small accent.
Looks:
02c3d866dcfdb9852f1c7146bbc7a9d1.jpg

* While I was making this- And editing it, I kept thinking of Yamimash's voice speaking .__.

Name:
Nori Akiyama

Role:
Student │ Secretary

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Crush:
TBA

Personality:
Nori is as energetic as one would expect a fourteen year old boy to be. Always beaming bright, the young male rarely shows any negative emotion. He's care-free and reckless, viewing the world as his playground and nothing more. Shy is not in his vocabulary for he is one of the most friendliest and sociable person out there. That being said, the white-haired teen is also very talkative, especially when silence might be brooding. When one gets stamped into Nori's good books, they just received a loyal and faithful friend, who can be quite affectionate and clingy at times. The young teen gets attached easily and it has hurt him in the past, but that hasn't stopped him from repeating his mistakes. Behind the bubbly nature is a broken boy who's lost in a big world. Deep down, the boy is hurting more than he lets on, but he refuses to confide in anyone, not wanting to be perceived as weak or see pity in people's gazes. So, he will continue to beam as bright as the Sun with his head held high, hiding his pain behind bouts of laughter and wide, Cheshire Cat grins.

Extra:
• Suffers from heterochromia iridum
• Has a British accent (born in Fulham, United Kingdom)
• Loves to feed stray animals

Looks:
large.png

Name:
Veronica Fairchild

Role:
Student, Vice President of the Club

Sexual orientation:
Straight

Crush:
None at the moment

Personality:
She has a very carefree, outgoing, and a flamboyant personality. She tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant. She also tends to burst into tears whenever she has done something wrong or witnessed something immoral

Extra:
hates earthworms and finds them disgusting.
⇒ Her favorite past time is to go sing karaoke
⇒ Her favorite drink is tea from England
⇒ She loves pastries

Looks:
Veronica works as a model, so, naturally, she has a "pretty" face. She has yellow/blond, long hair and blue eyes. Another distinct feature she has are her long eyelashes. She is slender and curvy

Reactions: PuertoRicanGirl
Name:
Ana Cecilia

Role:
+ Member/Student
Sexual orientation:
+ Pansexual

Crush:
+ N/A
Personality:
+ Ana is a typically nice person when you know her true intentions, but she has her days where others should stay away from her. She does not allow anyone to mistreat her, especially those that know about her history.

Extra:
+ Ana is a Portuguese exchange student from Brazil
+ She is always drinking chocolate milk
+ She has a pet Chinchilla named Niko
+ She is an amazing Dancer with a passion for gymnastics
Looks:
__render___yukiko_tan___coffee____5_by_nio_nyan-d7wkv9q.png

Name: Klarissa Accardo
Role:
Student member
Sexual orientation: Demisexual
Crush: N/A

Personality: Klarissa keeps to herself most of the time, but when interacted with she can be sarcastic, stubborn, and have a bit of a temper. She may keep to herself a lot, but does hate being lonely.
Extra: She enjoys art and music. Has SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Loves dogs.

Looks:
anime_girl_render_1_by_sakura_mina-d6t5b3p.png

You're all accepted! Though @Kitsune I'm going to let @DANAsaur be the vice president since she was that in the jump-in version of this rp. Though, you can have your character be anything else, like secretary, etc. I hope that's okay, I wouldn't want anyone getting upset.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
I'm interested! I'd like to reserve two spots. I usually like to play females, but because we lack males I'll be making two of those :) They'll be up either tomorrow or Monday ♥

Okay, Great!

I'm interested! I'd like to reserve two spots. I usually like to play females, but because we lack males I'll be making two of those :) They'll be up either tomorrow or Monday ♥
AHHH I love your signature<3

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
8163612748476268dd233fcbb452069d.jpg

N a m e

Casper Jeanan

A g e

Seventeen

R o l e

Student || Member

S e x u a l
O r i e n t a t i o n

Undecided [leaning towards pansexual & panromantic]

L o o k s

Casper, for his age, has a very masculine and very tall build. Already, he stands at a whopping 6'7", which is huge for only a seventeen year old. He has very little fat on his build and, with the occasional exercise, he maintains a pretty muscular physique. The shock of ice blue in his eyes really contradicts the rest of him, being bright and expressive in their own right. His hair is messy and black.

P e r s o n a l i t y

In the biggest twist of the century, Casper happens to be one of the most gentle and tender people you'll ever probably meet. He speaks softly, and he handles other people and objects softly as well, since he's always aware of his own great strength. The boy wouldn't hurt a fly on a normal basis, and he can be flustered quite easily - blushing at little things is a very normal thing for him.

Though he has almost endless patience, reaching his emotional limit and pushing him past it can result in very violent temper fits - and when I say violent, I mean it, in every sense of the word. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. After a temper fit, he usually needs time to be alone and cool down before he feels normal again. These fits are a result of him internalizing his negative emotion - his anger, sadness, hatred. However, despite this, he's very protective of those close to him, and a good majority of the time, people fear his friends because they fear him.

C r u s h

N/A [for now.]

E x t r a

His favorite color is lavender.

He loves sweets, of any kind.

Except for black licorice.

He's terrified of moths, clowns, and deep water.

He almost cries when he holds a baby animal.

He always smells like cinnamon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
8163612748476268dd233fcbb452069d.jpg

N a m e

Casper Jeanan

A g e

Seventeen

R o l e

Student || Member

S e x u a l
O r i e n t a t i o n

Undecided [leaning towards pansexual & panromantic]

L o o k s

Casper, for his age, has a very masculine and very tall build. Already, he stands at a whopping 6'7", which is huge for only a seventeen year old. He has very little fat on his build and, with the occasional exercise, he maintains a pretty muscular physique. The shock of ice blue in his eyes really contradicts the rest of him, being bright and expressive in their own right. His hair is messy and black.

P e r s o n a l i t y

In the biggest twist of the century, Casper happens to be one of the most gentle and tender people you'll ever probably meet. He speaks softly, and he handles other people and objects softly as well, since he's always aware of his own great strength. The boy wouldn't hurt a fly on a normal basis, and he can be flustered quite easily - blushing at little things is a very normal thing for him.

Though he has almost endless patience, reaching his emotional limit and pushing him past it can result in very violent temper fits - and when I say violent, I mean it, in every sense of the word. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. After a temper fit, he usually needs time to be alone and cool down before he feels normal again. These fits are a result of him internalizing his negative emotion - his anger, sadness, hatred. However, despite this, he's very protective of those close to him, and a good majority of the time, people fear his friends because they fear him.

C r u s h

N/A [for now.]

E x t r a

His favorite color is lavender.

He loves sweets, of any kind.

Except for black licorice.

He's terrified of moths, clowns, and deep water.

He almost cries when he holds a baby animal.

He always smells like cinnamon.

Awe, he's adorble x3

• Love
Reactions: Gore
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo1_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo3_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo2_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo6_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo7_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo4_250.png
tumblr_m9ic0yi6am1rvjqbwo9_250.png

jTQovgP.gif

tumblr_m4no3gpyv41rsdxvvo5_250.gif

1cTbEf5.gif

17 years old

NrzTNss.gif

Student | Member

DTV8G7k.gif

Heterosexual

DpwNwUO.gif

Takumi, a silent but dangerous person, so mysterious yet is open when around people he is most comfortable with. He is also a very popular boy in school because of his looks and talent. He is a very smart student, as well as being good at sports, and although very popular, he doesn't let it go to his head. On the contrary he seems to think the whole popularity-thing is rather troublesome. Most of the time, he has a nonchalant and apathetic attitude, but is actually down-to-earth, laid back, and quite protective when it comes to the people who are close to him. He enjoys eating... Alot. He isn't picky with food and will practically eat anything you offer to him.

But don't get too comfortable with him, he can actually be quite scheming and a huge tease. He has no trouble embarrassing others for his own entertainment. Though he doesn't do it in front of others--he isn't a bully. Although his actions are quite childish, he is actually quite mature.

sIqy8Vv.gif

He is only interested in interesting people that interest him.

IbBcShW.gif

** He is a part-time model for a fashion magazine. **

** Loves animals. LOVES them. And yet, the animals don't seem to like him very much. **

** Can't seem to remember names very well and will make up another name for you. **

** Has this habit to keep annoying/pestering you until you submit to his will. **

** Half-Japanese, Half-French. He speaks both language fluently and as well as English. **​

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Color Ref: 8b5fa1
"I make stupid mistakes... a lot."
KH__KweH_by_meru_chan.jpg

Name:
"My family calls me Jax, but other than that I pretty much go by Jaxon."
. Jaxon Axel Bayne .

"Legal."
. 18 .

Role:

"Please, I don't have the social skills to be anything other than someone who just shows up."
. Member .

Sexual Orientation:
"Truthfully, I've only ever been interested in girls."
. Heterosexual .

Crush:

"I don't have one right now..."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

Personality:
"I guess I'm quiet."
.Jaxon is one of those strong and silent types. He thinks things through, weighs the outcomes before he speaks. Often times, he finds that perhaps saying nothing is the best tactic. Although very confident in himself, he is not cocky, and does not put other people down. Unless they are picking on him, then he has a big mouth. He tends to be very reserved and likes to people-watch. Jax is is understanding and accepting of others, despite not talking to many people. His whole family is made up of females, and so he always treats girls with the respect he believes they deserve. He's a goofball who always has an opinion, even though he keeps them to himself. Because few things interest him he's also a slacker. Little is known about Jaxon, which makes others think he is mysterious. But, really, he's just shy. As long as you approach him first he'll be very friendly and, after some time, talkative.

Extra:

"I can't really think of anything else to share."
. He's very good with cars .
. He likes to work out with his oldest sister, Qwen .
. His car is his pride and joy .
. Hasn't ever been in a relationship .

"Nobody thinks I'm funny except for me."

Color Ref: d12d00
"All that you have is your soul."
my_trissy_nyan_by_skyler_chan498-d7fki6o.jpg

Name:
"Call me something other than Kat and I'll shave your head in your sleep."
. Katherine Olivia Justice .

"Old enough to take care of myself."
. 17 .

Role:

"Nothing fancy, I just go to get my dad off my back."
. Member .

Sexual Orientation:
"Tried being with a girl once, wasn't my thing."
. Heterosexual .

Crush:

"Yeah, right."
. N/A- Interested? PM Me! .

Personality:
"Everybody seems to think they have me figured out before they even meet me, so why even bother asking?"
. Most people describe Katherine as bad kid with a bad temper. She's rebellious, because she does not like to be told what she can and cannot do, and tends to act impulsively. Often, people judge her before actually talking to her, based on her bad reputation. Sadly, she can't deny any of the rumors. She does throw a punch before asking any questions. She does run her mouth before thinking about the words coming out of it. But, this is mainly because she knows she won't be accepted, so she doesn't even bother to try. Those who really know her will tell you that she's actually a deep and loving young lady, when she wants to be. Kat is naturally protective of everyone, but is even more so of the people she does not know, because she feels like everyone deserves someone. Katherine is actually a very damaged individual, which is why she cares so deeply about others. Most people don't realize this, but the best way to get to know her is through her art. She puts a piece of herself into everything she creates, and is very sentimental. She's outspoken and opinionated, and is more judgmental than she'd like to admit. Understandably, Kat is a guarded and secretive girl who often gives off the mysterious vibe. .

Extra:

"Here's an idea: Mind your own damn business."
. Her mother killed herself when she was a infant, so Kat's only family is her father .
. She's very artistic, and often buys wall space in the city to paint .
. She has a British accent .
. Her father is a lawyer .

"Don't pay attention to haters. Attention is what they crave."

Since things evened out a little overnight I decided to make 1 male and 1 female, instead of 2 males. Hope that isn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.