Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for a response from Casper so that way I can reply for Cadence and Lacey in the same post.

Waiting for someone to post before I post my IC

Yeah i really don't know how to jump in, i read over all the posts in all the pages in the IC and i still don't know how i can get Rhy into the story.

Is he a club member or a student concil? If he's student council then it will be easy for him to be there on the beach. He could just say that he's there to assist the student council president. If he's a club member, how about he came in late because he got lost or something?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Okay I'll do that then

EDIT: I will just say he was sick for that first meeting.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
That works, Mr.Scales.

If Gore doesn't post within the next day or two, I'll just post for Cadence then and wait to post for Lacey.

Reactions: ClaireRae
I'll wait a day or two more, though anyone else can post since it's been quite a few days now since the last one.

emotion.gif

Is what I am feeling right now. :3

May I ask why?

Oh, because I am currently trying to figure out how I could get the others see Takumi in a different light. But then again I don't want him to change and be all fluffy. D:

He doesn't have to be fluffy, he could still be himself but perhaps lightens up to them sometimes. I'd figure he'd be different or maybe more harsh on whoever he begins to care about most, some kind of way to see a difference in him.

But I don't want him to come across as a tsundere though... Hmm... I'll figure something out. :3

I understand what you mean, I'm sure you will and we or at least I look forward to see more of Takumi. :D

Uwaaah, I should post with Nori...hmm...maybe let him bother Veronica while the "adults" converse. whyiscomingupwithideassodifficult

Still don't have a laptop but I hope I can get a post up on my iPad mini

Status
Not open for further replies.