Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Yeah, sometimes the alerts can cause problems. But, I'm glad your still interested. Now I know that you are still in, take your time if you need to get a post up. Since we now know how many will be in here the girls and boys are unequal. I can easily make one if it's needed and you guys agree that it's needed to make things equal. We could try to wait and see if something else will come, but I can easily make another female if you guys think we should have another one.

A new character to even things out.

Name: Lacey Ambers

Role: Student, treasurer

Sexual orientation: Straight

Crush: Casper

Personality: Lacey is very smart and enjoys thinking about the logical aspect and solution to everything. However, she can be much quieter and shy than most of the other girls in the club. She's kind and has a soft voice, but can sometimes go too far with how much of her smarts she uses.

Extra:
-Has liked Casper ever since she first saw him from a distance in the hallways a few days after school first started. The whole gently giant thing she really likes.
-She originally wanted to join a club that had something to do with academics but she still never fit it with any of them, thus she went to the Extracurricular Club. There, Cadence let Lacey become the treasurer so that the girl could work with numbers and figure out problems like the girl wanted to do.
-She doesn't look like the typical nerd smart girl (though she speaks like one), instead she is actually quite beautiful. She's tall and healthily skinny. She had soft pink hair and big brown eyes.

Looks:
art_suggestive_anime_girls_030.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone is all flustered except for Takumi, Nori, and Cadence and it's the best thing in the world XD Nori is way too childish and naïve to become flustered, I swear

She's simply crazy. :P I'm loving this, I can picture all the possible ships already.

Ahaha! In my opinion it's still too early to start shipping. As the title imply.. "Love Sometimes Works In Strange Ways."

Yeah, though possible shippings don't mean that it will happen. :D

I only have one ship and that's Lacy & Casper. And that's only because she's crushing on the gentle giant.

I've been thinking of. Casper X Lacey, Veroncia X Casper and Cadence X Takumi actually. Then there's a few other ones that would be a bit of a stretch for now until we get more into things.

Reactions: Kitsune
bro, casper is a perfect little cinnamon roll. i'm shit at shipping, so i don't know what to do here.

i'll just watch everyone fawn over my baby. ( e e)

Well, Takumi has a plan though. (A plan that only amuse him)

I'm all for any of you coming up with plans and such for the rp, and of course any romance that could happen. After all, it's mainly about that and all the love triangles between the friends.

Reactions: Kitsune
i feel like a bonfire/campfire scene would be cool. like, they're sitting around the fire, and they get to talking, maybe they reveal a thing or two about themselves that everyone else didn't know. character development, platonic interactions, romantic interactions? people comforting one another? emotional bonding?

eh? anyone with me?

I agree, I was thinking already about something like that for at night.

I am down with that.

Spin the bottle and whatnot.

you know what else? i was thinking takumi and casper could have a moment at some point. like, they could be talking, and maybe casper helps takumi build in character a little? or reverse. i feel like one could learn something from the other somehow, i'm not sure. what do you think?

Awe am I too late! I would really like to join but I don't want to throw the balance off...

Status
Not open for further replies.