Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it Gore, it's alright. We can continue with the trip.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gore
On another note, does anyone have an idea of who their character is going to crush on or shippings? I would like to know if we're okay with characters now or if you guys feel like we need another female to make enough pairings.

So I guess no one is interested in this rp anymore?

I'm still here. :)

Just waiting for the others though.

Sorry everyone, but I think I'm going to drop this. I wasn't active enough when we started, and now I can't seem to get my characters to interact with anyone. Which is probably for the best, since they won't be missed too much. Sorry again ♥

They will be missed, but if you don't want to stay then that's okay. Thanks for telling us.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
We'll see what happens with the others. I can try to get more people if possible, that is if any of you still want to keep this going.

Yeah, you're right. I'll see what happens for a few more days.

EDIT: @DANAsaur, @Kitsune, @Gore what about you guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: un coin de soleil
I'm just waiting for others to post before making my IC. I have no idea what my character is going to do so..welp.

I understand. Though, hopefully everyone isn't waiting like that or else we're not going to get anywhere.

I imagine everyone would he like...

writer-s-block-o.gif

Ah, good old writer's block.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's very kind of you. Honestly, it's whatever you want to do. We can still wait for a bit and see what happens or just try and keep going a bit to at least keep this thing active. Maybe we can get others if they see it of at least not let it die and get put in the graveyard yet.

So the characters are two girls now and three guys (That is if Gore and Kitsune are still in). I can make another girl if we need it to make it equal though I would rather wait until we figure out what's going on with those two. If one stays and one drops out then we're not going to need another girl. If they both don't show up then we're going to need a guy actually.

i'm here. i'm a piece of shit for basically falling off of the face of the earth, but i've been horribly busy lately and i've had a lot of trouble keeping my emotional stability in check.

i promise, i'll post soon. i'm exhausted tonight, due to a small breakdown i had earlier, but i'll feel better tomorrow and i'll be able to write more cleanly when it's day.

sorry for keeping up the story.

It's okay Gore, I understand. I just wanted to know what was going on. Thanks for telling us and we'll wait for you to post. I just basically wanted to know so that way we knew who was still in the rp. Now, we just need to know about @Kitsune.

Reactions: Gore
I stopped getting alerts for the OOC and the IC, but, besides that, I'm terrible with memory. I've been busy with summer school and other roleplays as well.

I'm still interested in this, though. I'll play catch-up tonight and post as well (might be late, but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.