Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? Alright then. :3

I'll wait for the others to post before I make mine then. :3

Gah! Sorry, I've seriously been so busy lately. I promise to have a reply up by Tuesday thought... pink swear! ♥

That's alright @Brea, there's a few others who haven't replied in a while either. Hopefully we can get more posts up soon to get the trip started.

Still waiting for other replies before we can get the trip started.

Working on my reply right now, actually. Well... reading everyone else's post, technically, but after that I'll whip up a post! Sorry for being so inactive, starting tonight I'll be on constantly.

That's okay, I was just wondering if everyone was still around for the rp or not because I don't want this to die before it even gets to what the rp to mainly about.

Reactions: Brea
My alerts were not working for a while for some of my rps, so I seem to have missed out on a lot of the interactions for the rp. So I apologize, but I will have to drop out.. I wish you the best in the rp, and once again I apologize c: >

Still here ^_^

It's okay, I understand needing to drop out. Sorry to hear it though, but thanks for telling me now.

Now we just need to know about KayLove and Gore.

@Brea, I don't know if PuertoRicanGirl will be around to play her character now, since her account says Guest which means Mia might not be able to stay in the rp if PuertoRicanGirl is not here anymore.

Oh, alright... should I edit my interaction with her out then?

Hm, I not sure. I guess since it's been a couple days now with nothing from her it might be better to edit her out. If she comes back then you can interact with her character like that again if you choose. It's all your choice but for now you're probably not going to get any response if you keep Mia's interaction in right now.

Alright, I'll edit it out right now. ♥

Done! ♥ Hope that works for you :)

Yeah, it works. Thanks.

Reactions: Brea
Okay, thanks for telling us.

Now all we need is to know about @Gore and then we can continue with the trip.

damn, holy shit, i had no idea things were pushing along here. i wasn't getting any alerts, i'm really sorry everyone.

i'll get to an in-character post for casper right now! then we can move along. i feel bad for holding everyone back, i've been terribly busy lately. ( . .) i'm really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.