Love Sometimes Works in Strange Ways (OOC/Sign-ups)(Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, he's adorble x3
thank you. ( ^ ^) he's one of my favorite characters to play.

i dunno if it would be okay to, but i'd love to add a female if i'm still allowed. two characters are so much better than one, and i wanna get that full experience with my babs.

Reactions: Hermit
@Brea, they're accepted and of course, it's fine that you made one guy and one girl.

@Gore, Sure you can make a girl if you want. I'm not going to stop you.

For everyone, since we have quite a bit of people already (which I wasn't expecting so thank you all, I love you for joining) I will most likely be creating the IC very soon.

sorry for not posting lately, i'll get a reply up after school.

Now all we need is @KayLove to post her entrance and things can really get started such as the trip and other activities that happen. Basically, I'm imagining this rp like a random school anime where things just happen to them plus obviously the romance and love triangles are a big part too that I hope we can start beginning to add into the rp. Remember, you're all free to come up with plots that happen in the rp too.

Reactions: Brea
Didn't know the IC was up.
I'll get a post in some point today

No worries and the post if just fine for getting everyone there to get the trip details underway.

I think we should finish the day up then skip to the trip. Is that okay with everyone?

Reactions: Hermit and Kitsune
Sorry I haven't posted for Kat and Axel in a while, I've been horrible busy. I promise to get around to it sometime this weekend, hopefully tomorrow night.

Hope I can join???

Name:
Mia Satoshi

Role:
Student/Member

Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual

Crush:
I don't know what that is...(Dense Much!?)

Personality:
In school most people leave Mia alone. They find her much to quiet and cold for there liking. However, in reality Mia is a very friendly person but with those who go through the effort of earning her trust. It is very hard for her to trust someone, but once she does she is an extremely loyal person. Mia might seem like an introvert to people she doesn't know, but with her family she is a very enthusiastic and childish girl. Due to boys dismissing her in middle school as a possible love interest, she is a very DENSE person. She really can't tell when a guy is interested in her or when SHE is interested in someone. So, most guys would just give up on her.

Extra:
->Loves Music. She plays the guitar, the piano and has a great voice.

->Likes to watch comedy. Someone who manages to make her laugh is an instant friend.

->Can be very sarcastic when she is ticked off.

->Very good with children since she has to take care of her twin little sisters.

->Her mother is a famous musician. Though, she tries to keep it a secret.

->Hates cameras, more so if the ones talking her pictures are paparazzi.

->Sweets are her favorite thing to eat.

images

• Love
Reactions: un coin de soleil
Of course you can join, you're accepted. I'll be having it skip to the trip were going to be taking soon so it would probably be best if you just wait for your first post to be then. You can just say your character couldn't be at the meetings in school because she was doing something else at the time.

Reactions: PuertoRicanGirl
Sure!! I was thinking of doing that, so it is not a problem!

To everyone, you can finish up the day and add in the beginning of the trip day in your reply if you like. I just thought what I did would be easier instead of waiting for everyone to say their character left before I had Cadence finish up the day completely and start the other one.

I think I'm gonna have to leave the Rp. ^^' Thank you for the time though <3

Hmm...because of the amount of characters that we have, I think I'm going to let Nori start crushing on people now~

If that's okay with everyone else, of course ^^

I think I'm gonna have to leave the Rp. ^^' Thank you for the time though <3
Sorry to hear that but that's okay. Feel free to come back if you want to.

Hmm...because of the amount of characters that we have, I think I'm going to let Nori start crushing on people now~

If that's okay with everyone else, of course ^^
That's what I'm hoping for, to get some of the romance in which I think will also add more entertaining funny things in.

I was thinking on making another character but I don't really want to use him as a main maybe a non-playable character just to start something.

Like, let's say a guy that falls in love at the first beautiful and interesting girl he sees and starts flirting with them immediately.

Sure you can do that, I don't mind anyone adding in other people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.