Love or Run!!

|||Amber|||
Amber nodded, beginning to walk around with Will. "Well, I am here for both. I have never really been that well fitted in the dinero department, and if I find someone to love me, that's cool too." She said, looking down at her boots. "But with all the piercings and eyeliner, and the few tattoo's, it's got to be hard to find someone." She said, looking around.

Will walks beside her slinging his bag up over his shoulder as he walked with her. "If you ask me I find d your tattoos and piercings cool. I don't have any myself but I plan to get a tattoo or two at some point"

|||Amber|||
Amber smiled, shrugging and punching his arm lightly. "Thanks slugger. Just for that, I hope you play baseball." She said to him, smiling at him. "And you should be lucky I am nice to you. Normally my idea of nice is "Let's go fuck shit up, hope you like it.". She said, laughing at her own sentence. "Maybe some day you will be able to see all my tattoo's, though you can probably already see a few." She said.
(Just let me add those to her CS XD)
@Andy

Reactions: Andy
Will
He chuckles and rubs his arm a bit "I play all sports. Football, baseball, basketball, soccer. I do it all because I like being active plus it's a great outlet for me..like your music is for you"

Thomas grinned and sat with Lizzy, listening to her speak. "Oh, really?," he asked, smiling. He giggled, but not in offense to Lizzy. "I'm glad. There are a lot of mean people that find joy in doing things that are mean or just wrong. I'm happy you're not one of those people!" Thomas would scoot closer to Lizzy, finding it comfortable. "I enjoy volunteer work, especially at the animal shelter near my house. When over there or in school, I do crafts, like drawing, writing stories and poetry, and making stuffed animals~!," he said, purposefully making the last part of that sound very cutesy. He smiled the entire time, showing off his rosy cheeks and perfect dimples. "I'm also a vegetarian," he added.

@AmerillaRose

|||Amber|||
Amber shrugged. "Well, you know, sometimes people are good at sports, or at the least somewhat decent. And then there is me, the little piece of shit that can't do sports." She said to him, chuckling.
@Andy

Will
Will smiles a bit "there's nothing wrong with not being good at sports. Besides your good at music you found what your food at and that's what matters you found your Forte most people never do"

|||Amber|||
Amber smiled, rubbing her neck and slightly revealing one of her tattoos. "Yeah, well, I guess that is fine, and I am good at running away from things, like the cops." She said to him, stifling a giggle.
@Andy

Will
he smiles a bit at her last comment and rubs the back of his head "I try not to get in trouble with the law to be honest but hey sometimes I feel that rules need to be broken to really have a good time"

|||Amber|||
Amber smiled. "Rules are always meant to be broken. By the way, what where the rules, I kind of came in late and didn't really want to pay attention to the rules." She said to him. "Also, how easy would it be to break them, and which would be the most fun to break?"
@Andy (I got all her tattoo's up, and more pictures)

Will
Will rubs the back of his head and chuckles a bit "um..basically the rules were don't cheat in the challenges and each challenges rules would be explained before hand so we won't know anything about that until theactual challenge..but I'd rather not cheat to be honest"

|||Amber|||
Amber sighed. "Well yeah, one thing I won't do is cheat, that's it. I thought there would be rules about what we can and can't do, but apparently everything is legal, so that means I can trash a few rooms." She said with a wicked grin. "Maybe we could do something fun then." She smiled evilly.

Will
will smiles a bit "Chris said any damages to the hotel that can be proven as our fault will be charged to us so..I wouldn't recommend trashing a room"

|||Amber|||
Amber groaned as he mentioned it being charged to them, and she sighed, running a hand though her side ponytail. "That royally stinks, I wanted to be able to do something fun." She grumbled, sighing.
@Andy

Will
he chuckles and shakes his head "he said there's almost everything here to do. Game rooms free of charge. Swimming pools spas saunas the beach were free to do anything except wreck the place"

|||Amber|||
Amber sighed. "That is how I have fun normally, vandalism." She said to him, twirling a strand of her dyed hair. "What are we supposed to do now?" She asked him, looking up. "All I really know is vandalism."
@Andy

Sierra smiles at Justin as he agrees and walks in a slow pace, wandering about aimlessly. "So..Justin I'm pretty siked to be here. I'm always up a challenge and I'm curious to find out what the first one is. What about you? "She side glance up into his Justin eyes and gave him a warm smile. "Why are you here?"

'This guy is kinda intimidating with how sweet he is.' Lizzy kept this thought to herself, she didn't want to hurt his feelings just because she found him too nice. 'Thomas properly wants to make a good impression and well be a bit calmer later. Yeah that's it, once we know each other better things well be nice and calm.' With that in mind Lizzy respond to Thomas happily.

"That sweet of you to help those animals, I wish I could be around them but my mom is allergic to animal fur. I do have a pet turtle, he's in his carrier right here." Pulling out a seemly normal purse, Lizzy brought out a small tank with a turtle in it.

"His name is Sherlock, tho I call him Sherlly. Say hi to Thomas Sherlly you cuite little turtle you" Letting her guard down, Lizzy started to baby talk her pet.

@Yosuke

Thomas would smile and almost swoon over the turtle. "Aw, he's so cute~!," he said in his tried-and-true singsong voice. "Hi, Sherlly~!" Thomas giggled, waving at the turtle. "I have a pet cat named Mochi~ Well, she's still a kitten, actually. I have pictures of her on my phone~ Hold on!," he said before pulling his phone out, going to his Pictures, and opening the album of photos of him with Mochi, and some of just Mochi. There was one picture with a girl, Thomas, and Mochi. "This is my adopted sister, Lucia, too."

@AmerillaRose

Sherlly open and closed his jaw toward Thomas in a friendly way in response to the wave. Lizzy looked from her pet to the phone to see the little kitten and Thomas's sister.

"Your kitty is pretty cute, I'd say she's a domestic long hair and about six months. Give or take of course." Lizzy looked up with a knowing smile before quickly back tracking.

"I-i mean y-you would k-know more than since you work with animals. I-i just read about different types of cats and to find out their a-ages. Sorry!" Her face lit up again and kept her eyes on Sherlly to try to calm down.

@Yosuke