Love or Run!!

Sierra lifted her backpack more firmly on her shoulder and watched the rest of the ladies walked onto the docks. Sierra felt a kind soft aura generate off Lizzy and returned her, a warm welcomed smile and a salute greeting of a wave of two fingers. Waiting for the guys to be announced she took a last glance at the women who were going to be her competitor. She wasn't nervous nor didn't mind meeting new strangers, it was in her soul to reach out and see people laugh and have a good time, she was her motived at least. When Audrina spoke up and Sierra smirked back as she saw her eyes trace from her tat back up. "Audi,I like it. You neva know who you gunna need on your side in this competition." Sierra pause her in conversation with Chris jones announced the men. Sierra heart flutter when the guys came out and watched some introduced themselves and others remain silent. She couldn't help but blush and only nod with a bashful smile upon her face as words lost her. When he turned away she face palmed herself and shook her head thinking, I could have said Hey or Whass sup? But nothing?! She was abit embarrassed now as she denied the chocolate with a wave of her hand. Sierra heard the snicker coming from Audi as she gulped lightly and looked off into the distance, feeling a bit more nervous than she did before. Let's get this started Chris, the anticipation is killing me! She thought to herself as she wondered what would happen next.​

RICH_final.png
Richard

"Found 'nother one of my weaknesses... Boats" Richard mumbled to himself as he walked off the gangway, ignoring all of the cameras. Despite feeling seasick due to the journey overseas, he had continued to stuff himself with the chocolate cookies he had brought in his backpack. After all, it calmed his nerves and they wouldn't remain tasty that long in this tropical weather. He had barely even noticed when a friendly person had asked him for a cookie just before Chris announced them. He vaguely remembered hearing the Rains of Castamere... That sure couldn't mean anything good...

Holding his hand in front of his mouth, Rich tried his best to stumble towards the others with his large backpack hindering him in his movement. There were all types of persons gathered around him and Rich would have felt even worse, weren't it for the girls that were also present. Two of them were exceptionally beauties that immediately caught his attention. One had long, blonde hair while the other's was a light sort of purple. Both were wearing clothes that didn't leave too much to anyone's imagination and this combined with the gorgeous tropical scenery immediately made Rich forget his nausea. A deep chuckle escaped Rich as he grabbed his camera and with a swiftness one wouldn't expect of him, quickly took several photos of the two while hiding somewhat behind the other men that had gathered. Seeing how Chris had already announced him as a pervy Otaku, it would no longer be doable to hide or deny that fact, or so Richard argued. "Great lighting... Should let 'em pose... This angle?... If she'd just... Yes!" He mumbled to himself.

As he was checking how the photo's had turned out, a friendly, bubbly, dark-haired boy came towards him and offered him a chocolate. Upon seeing the food, Richard's smile disappeared like snow in summer and all his nausea came rushing back to him. As quickly as his feet could carry him, he ran back towards the ocean, shoved a few cameramen aside and threw up in the water. One hell of an introduction, you bloody idiot, he thought to himself.

@Brea and @Poetic Justice [In case you want revenge for the photos]

93ee4398f45609eee68116fc5ad0932.jpg
Francesco

As Daniel shook his hand, Francesco replied with a kind smile. He was glad to have found himself one ally already... for now. As Chris announced them, Franc gathered his belongings once again and followed the others off the boat. He smiled gently and winked at the cameras as he passed them, it would no doubt pay off in some way to make sure the viewers already loved him.

The group of girls gathered on the beach seemed promising enough, yet another stroke of luck it seemed, none of them were ugly whatsoever. Most of them, as well as the boys, seemed rather enthusiastic, running from here to there, getting acquainted, making pictures... It all was somewhat hectic. As he looked around, he quickly spotted that at least two of the guys had guitars with them... Chris and Justin if he wasn't mistaking. It was somewhat amusing to watch the two, one running around like a young dog, the other silently standing by. After weighing his options, he called out to both.

"Chrisse, Justine, we should try and jam one of these days." He called out to them, waving one of his arms to make sure they wouldn't miss him.

Just as he was about to see which group he'd join, a friendly face popped up and handed him a chocolate. Before Franc even had the chance to thank the bubbly guy, he had already moved on to hand out his little gift to others. Francesco's smile became genuine as he put the chocolate into his mouth. It seemed that there was at least one friendly soul among them, who handed out terribly good chocolate too.

He followed the guy that had sparked his interest quietly and once he had finished handing out his chocolate, Francesco tapped him on the shoulder and held out a hand. "Thanke you for the chocolate, my name is Francesco, you can call me Franc or 'The italian guest' as Chris called me. I personally prefer the nickname cello guy." He smirked, nodding at the cello on his back. "What may I call you, friendly stranger?"

Before he had a reply, a somewhat horrible sound made him look back over his shoulder. The human-ball from before was throwing up near the shore, apparently he was both a competitor and even more pathetic than he had seemed on the boat. No doubt he was the 'pervy Otaku' the host had announced. Franc shook his head as he mentally crossed off the third name on his list. Only six possible threats left.

@Andy @Yosuke @Lunita Nesta

Last edited:
Chris
Chris smiled as the last boy finally made it off the boat. He watched each of them carefully and chuckled at the entertainment that he would surely find with this clash of personalities. He turns to the camera and smiles "And that folks is all of our contestants. And as you can see things are already getting exciting so without a moment to waste Contestants! please follow me up to the main lodge where I will explain the rules, the housing conditions, and the pairings!" He turned on his heel and began walking up the docks as he called over his shoulder to them "Your all on your own now! there will be no one to take care of you except when it comes to your meals otherwise you do everything yourself so don't be expecting anyone to be coming to wait on your every need!" He chuckled as he made his way into the main hall. There were several long tables set up and a large TV was set up at the front of the all that was just waiting to be turned on. Chris walked over to the TV and turned to the contestants that would have followed him up. "everyone take a seat and we can get started right away because I know how eager you all are to get things started!"
Will
Will looked around at all the contestants. He wasn't sure what to make of some of them but others he could tell would be interesting in their own ways. When the one guy gave him the piece of chocolate he smiled and took it and put it in his pocket for later. When Chris made his big announcement to follow him up to the main hall he quickly grabbed his bag and followed Chris up the gangplank towards the hotel that would be their home for however long the game continued. He slowly looked around in awe for while he had been to many nice hotels before this one was by far the most exotic and most extravagant one he had ever seen. He walked into the main hall and sat at one of the tables near the front so he could hear Chris better.
Justin
Justin was looking around at everyone smiling widely. He was so excited! He couldn't remember a time he had been this excited! some would argue that he was always like this though. When the one guy gave him the chocolate he gently took it and nodded his head at him "Thanks man! appreciate it!" Without a second thought he popped the chocolate in his mouth and smiled as he savored its chocolaty goodness. When Chris made his announcement he grabbed his bags and hurried after him. He couldn't wait to see who he was paired with and how the game would work. When he got their he sat down in a random spot and bounced his foot eagerly as he waited for the others to arrive so Chris could explain the rules.

Thomas smiled warmly and brightly when Francesco introduced himself. "It's very nice to meet you, Francesco. I'm Thomas! So, I mean, you can call me Thomas, if you want~," he said, continuing his singsong voice. A blush peppered his face, and his dimples appeared. Not because he was flustered, but because he was happy. It was also pretty warm out. Or, maybe it was just an act of nature to make him that much more adorable? "Did you enjoy the chocolate~?," he then asked, keeping up his genuine and pure happiness.

Thomas would give Francesco time to reply, and when Chris told them to join them in the main hall, Thomas giggled and said, "C'mon, Francesco, let's go! We don't want to be late~!" Thomas would beckon Francesco to follow, giggling, as he made his way to the main hall. When he got there, he sat at a table around the center, hoping his new friends would join him. Thomas's innocence was so pure. It was like a ginger child's.

Most of the other girls didn't seem to notice Lizzy much and that suited her just fine. Being around so many pretty girls was intimating for a girl who found herself plain looking on a good day, what boy would want her over these beauties? When the boys came out there was one who kinda yelled at them with you excitement, making Lizzy yip in shock and flinch away. 'Great, now I look like a scaredy cat' Lizzy belittled to herself. The other boys were calmer than the first one and Lizzy could've sworn that she heard a camera click when another boy came up to her and placed a chocolate in her hands. Lizzy was so embarrassed by the brief touch that she couldn't get a thank you out. When Chris said to go to the hotel, Lizzy went up as quick as she could, to get a sit toward the middle so she could easier.

|||Alex|||
Alex was mostly stoic as introductions went on, finding nothing interesting about any one of them. And just as she was about to fall asleep standing up, something soft landed in her palm. Looking down, she saw that it was a chocolate, something that she absolutely adored, though she could never tell anyone. She stared at the candy for a while, before looking back up at the person who gave it to her, who had quickly bounded off. She pursed her lips together, her blond hair swinging as she grabbed her bag again and headed for the conference room, where they would get their pairs. She had been to this hotel before, it was rather nice, though she had not stayed for long. On her way there, she hurriedly ate her chocolate savoring every second of the milky goodness before sitting down.
@Yosuke

RILEY ANDAL

After all of the boys left their boat, and the group began moving off towards the conference room, Riley snuck a few glances over at the boys. A few seemed to be musicians, others athletes, and one looked just like a model in some magazine she'd seen a while ago. But another of them was short, slightly chubby, and wearing glasses. She simply smiled, and continued walking along towards the hotel, which, now that she was closer, really was beautiful.

Kenzi
Kenzi smiled softly to herself as all the boys finally came off the boat and they all followed Chris up to the main lodge. She looked around at each of the other contestants, wondering who she would be paired up with and how well she would do against everyone else. It seemed like most of the other girls had more of a chance than she did, while she could hold her own she wasn't very confident after seeing those she would be up against. She stood quietly among the others, keeping to herself. She wouldn't mind getting to know the others, possibly making friends, but at the same time she didn't want to start up any conversations on her own. She made sure to listen intently as Chris spoke, not wanting to miss anything he said in case it was important. When he told them all to take a seat she sat in a seat at one of the tables by herself, while she was rather friendly she was never really one to start a conversation on her own unless she needed to. It would be different when she got her partner, because in order for them to do well together they would need to get along, and how would you know if you got along if you never talked? She sat silently as she waited for someone to either approach her or for Chris to announce partners and all the rules.

From the corner of her eye, Sierra noticed a guy lurching over the dock railings and getting sick into the water. She raised a brow as she noticed the guy was Richard Gluraque and thinking back, Chris had said he was also known as "Pervy Otaku"? What the hell did that mean? She saw the camera hanging off his neck as she narrowed her eyes and was about to approach him when Chris begun his announcement. I'll be damned if he's taking pictures of me. She thought irritated as she felt already violated before she even found out that Richard actually took the pictures.
Sierra shook her head from the negative vibes and followed Chris to the main lodge as he talked about what he would explain next. "Pairings huh?" She said out loud to herself as her eyes flashed about to each guy wondering who she'd be paired with, as she continued down the hall. She thought back to Justin Miles. His spunkyness is cute..and who doesn't like a musician?" She saw Justin bounce up and head toward the hall after Will and she couldn't help but laugh, thinking how cute he was. ..Let's see..Will Treaty..a athlete type of guy..mmkkay..another musician Chris Alberts...Daniel Phillips a model? Interesting.Not sure what this competition has in store but I'm not too sure being a pretty boy will help..and there's Lamont..hmm.."As she pondered about each male contender, she bit back her bottom lip as she noticed Will already sitting in the front row as she sat on the other side of the room but still up close to hear and see Chris Jones explain more. She sat her backpack down next to her but kept it close, between her legs and held onto the strap in case someone tried to steal it, as she waited for everyone to meet up into lodge.
She thought about the bad boy Dylan Dixion. This might be alittle fun after all to see who gets pared with who. And that Italian guy...she rolls her eyes as the girls would drool over him all but her. She than thought about the nice guys like Leo lance.I hope he has the courage of a lion because I'm in this to win.. and Thomas? Not sure if love is as easily as giving out to chocolates to strangers..I don't trust him" She shrugged to herself as she thought about the money and if she won, and how she would invest it into her own Zumba/health classes and maybe a gym. She couldn't help but grin from her fantasies as she clicked through her Ipod to play one more song before Chris would make his speech.*Eminem, Lose yourself*​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy

Audi chuckled at some of the guys. She had to. Heck she was more masculine than some of them and that was just sad. She smirked at Sierra though and nodded, not responding though as people began following Chris to a large hall. Audrina walked lazily, taking in the scenery still and side eyeing her fellow competitors. Some were quiet and shy, some were boisterous and excited. In general, Audrina kept her eyes on the more athletic of the guys. She could provide the brains if they could just shut up and be the muscle in their pair. God, she hoped she wasn't with an idiot…

The dark haired girl sat as instructed and leaned back in her chair with legs pressed together while the taste of chocolate still lingered on her lips, realizing she sat next to one of the quiet ones. She had awesome red hair though. "Hey. Gonna be this quiet on camera? Or got a whole, on-screen persona worked out to make people like you?" she asked the girl, closed lip smirk on her face. Her eyes were a bit narrowed making it seem like she was being facetious but she was just curious.

@Ace23

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Click. Click. Click.

Jennifer's attention was caught by the constant shutter of a camera, and her eyes instantly began looking for the source. It wasn't until the pictures were already taken that she found the culprit, and the only one of the contestants with a camera out: Richard. Before this moment she would have doubted the sad little guy could have looked any more pathetic than he already had, but as she watched him puke into the sea she realized just how wrong she was. Was he taking pictures of me? She wondered, picking up her bags to go speak to him. I know they said he was pervy, but taking pictures of us girls? That's just shameless.

Luckily for Richard, who would have undoubtedly gotten the most accusing talk of his life, Jenna's attention was pulled by their host. Everyone began the walk for the hotel, and with one last glance at the fat Otaku she decided, It's not worth it. With a huff, Jenna turned and followed the group to the hotels.

At the entrance Jennifer paused, taking a look around. She often did this at school, during her lunch: Asses everyone around to decide who she wanted to sit with. Jenna's brown eyes landed on Audrina and Kenzi, who sat together. From what Jenna could tell, they were already talking to each other.

Usually Jenna would shy away from people who dressed like Audrina. Not because she thought of herself as better, or because she was particularly scared, but because she didn't really see them having much in common. But, if Jenna was going to make friends, she decided she might as well start with those who would the biggest challenge.

With a deep breath Jenna walked over to the two girls, and smoothly slid her things under the table beside Kenzi as she said, "Hey guys, I'm Jenna. Mind if I sit with you?" Before they could answer she took the seat anyways, figuring she might as well grab one before there were none left.

@AlidaMaria @Whirlwind @Ace23

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Dixon, #001b85, solid]
Click here to reference Dylan.

As soon as Chris, their host, announced that they would be changing location Dylan picked up his bags, and followed after the group. A short walk later he found himself in a room with the fanciest decor he had ever seen, and a vast selection of seats. Realizing that those seats would go quickly Dylan took once at the very back, putting his bags beside him carelessly. He wasn't worried about anyone trying to take his stuff...

In fact, he dared them to try.

It was at this time that Dylan took a moment to look over at his possible partners. Truth be told, Dylan was only here for the money, if nothing else, but there wasn't anything wrong with him getting some action in the meantime, was there? He looked around the room, eyes landing on the first female the could spot. What was her name? Alex, wasn't it? She's not bad looking... but... Dylan studied her posture, and decided, she's a bitch.

Moving on, Dylan looked over to another girl. She had black hair and glasses, which gave her a very innocent sort of look. He remembered her name was Elisabeth. She's probably really sweet, he thought, but terribly prude. She doesn't even look confident enough with herself just sitting there, how is she going to compete in challenges? He sort of felt bad for his own thoughts, and so he moved on once more.

The last girl Dylan observed was Riley. She looks fit, and she's actually kind of cute... I bet she'll give it her all in the challenges. Dylan would hope to get her, but with his luck he knew it was no use. With this realization he decided that judging each girl would do him not good until he knew who his partner was, and so his eyes looked over to Chris expectantly.

@Andy @IceQueen @AmerillaRose @SirDerpingtonIV

[/fieldbox]​

Kenzi
Kenzi looked around, wondering when things were really going to get started. She stopped with her eyes set on a girl who seemed to be walking toward her, she didn't mean to stare but was trying to remember what her name was. Audrina, that's it, came her thoughts as she remembered seeing her when Chris was introducing everyone. The girl sat down next to her, then when realizing she was next to someone, she spoke asking if she was going to stay so quiet. Kenzi chuckled lightly and shook her head at the girl "No, i just don't know anyone. I honestly could care less what everyone thinks." she said with a small smirk. She did care though, only it wasn't everyone watching the show she cared about.. it was the guys. Shortly after, another girl joined them. Kenzi went through the list of names in her mind again finally coming to Jennifer. The girl asked to sit with them but took her seat before getting an answer. Kenzi smiled softly at Jennifer "hi Jennifer, i'm Kenzi" she responded in a happy tone of voice. Maybe she would make friends after all.

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Click. Click. Click.

Jennifer's attention was caught by the constant shutter of a camera, and her eyes instantly began looking for the source. It wasn't until the pictures were already taken that she found the culprit, and the only one of the contestants with a camera out: Richard. Before this moment she would have doubted the sad little guy could have looked any more pathetic than he already had, but as she watched him puke into the sea she realized just how wrong she was. Was he taking pictures of me? She wondered, picking up her bags to go speak to him. I know they said he was pervy, but taking pictures of us girls? That's just shameless.

Luckily for Richard, who would have undoubtedly gotten the most accusing talk of his life, Jenna's attention was pulled by their host. Everyone began the walk for the hotel, and with one last glance at the fat Otaku she decided, It's not worth it. With a huff, Jenna turned and followed the group to the hotels.

At the entrance Jennifer paused, taking a look around. She often did this at school, during her lunch: Asses everyone around to decide who she wanted to sit with. Jenna's brown eyes landed on Audrina and Kenzi, who sat together. From what Jenna could tell, they were already talking to each other.

Usually Jenna would shy away from people who dressed like Audrina. Not because she thought of herself as better, or because she was particularly scared, but because she didn't really see them having much in common. But, if Jenna was going to make friends, she decided she might as well start with those who would the biggest challenge.

With a deep breath Jenna walked over to the two girls, and smoothly slid her things under the table beside Kenzi as she said, "Hey guys, I'm Jenna. Mind if I sit with you?" Before they could answer she took the seat anyways, figuring she might as well grab one before there were none left.

@AlidaMaria @Whirlwind @Ace23

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Dixon, #001b85, solid]
Click here to reference Dylan.

As soon as Chris, their host, announced that they would be changing location Dylan picked up his bags, and followed after the group. A short walk later he found himself in a room with the fanciest decor he had ever seen, and a vast selection of seats. Realizing that those seats would go quickly Dylan took once at the very back, putting his bags beside him carelessly. He wasn't worried about anyone trying to take his stuff...

In fact, he dared them to try.

It was at this time that Dylan took a moment to look over at his possible partners. Truth be told, Dylan was only here for the money, if nothing else, but there wasn't anything wrong with him getting some action in the meantime, was there? He looked around the room, eyes landing on the first female the could spot. What was her name? Alex, wasn't it? She's not bad looking... but... Dylan studied her posture, and decided, she's a bitch.

Moving on, Dylan looked over to another girl. She had black hair and glasses, which gave her a very innocent sort of look. He remembered her name was Elisabeth. She's probably really sweet, he thought, but terribly prude. She doesn't even look confident enough with herself just sitting there, how is she going to compete in challenges? He sort of felt bad for his own thoughts, and so he moved on once more.

The last girl Dylan observed was Riley. She looks fit, and she's actually kind of cute... I bet she'll give it her all in the challenges. Dylan would hope to get her, but with his luck he knew it was no use. With this realization he decided that judging each girl would do him not good until he knew who his partner was, and so his eyes looked over to Chris expectantly.

@Andy @IceQueen @AmerillaRose @SirDerpingtonIV

[/fieldbox]​
Riley Andal

Riley sat in the midst of the room, alone at her table, as she looked around, wondering who would end up being her partner. Her eyes found Dyland first, only to realize he was looking at her. Her cheeks turned a rosy shade of pink, as she waved at him, smiling slightly, before looking down at her table, and then up again, continuing to look around. She had noticed many of the contestants, both boys and girls, examining one another like pieces of meat, evaluating who may or may not be a threat, and it was honestly quite strange to her. She had seen these looks before at Baratheon High, but didn't they all come here to find love? She shrugged to herself, and began to wait until Chris came out again.

Chris

He cocked up an eyebrow when someone handed him some chocolate. He didn't even like chocolate so he handed it to someone that passed by. It wasn't that he was trying to be rude, but nobody should have been handing out any sort of food products anyway. What if someone was allergic to the stuff? He heard the invitation for a jam session, just shrugging. He would love to but since he didn't bring his guitar or any sort of instruments, that would be sort of hard to do. Besides, the only people he jammed with was his buddies back home. When Chris announced it was time to go hear the rules, he lagged behind the others. He just wanted to get this over with. Knowing that no one was going to wait on him hand and foot didn't bother him at all. He could handle himself.

Daniel

Daniel chuckled when he was handed some chocolate. Sweet decadence that melted in his mouth. He smiled as he watched Francessco and the others mingling. This was going to be tough. He was quite thoughtful, for now he did not want to form bonds with any particular female but he smiled at each of them. He didn't want to really like one, just to be paired with someone else. He would wait patiently. When Chris announced that it was time to get the rules, he followed anxiously. This was it! Then, the announcer stated that he was totally on his own. That was a bit disturbing but refreshing at the same time. It was great to have people doing his hair, makeup and having bottled water brought to him. At the same time, all he ever wanted was to be able to take care of himself.

[fieldbox="Neah Walker, yellow, solid"]
"Sorry we're late! We looked around the island too long," came Neah's English-laced accent from the doorway of the conference room. The 5'8 Brit waved at everyone and made his way to a lone end of the conference table, taking a seat and resting his crossed arms over the smooth surface. It only took a couple of minutes for the teen to pull out a deck of cards and shuffle them to pass the time, using movements only an expert would be able to use. His luggage was in his hands when he had come in, and he set it under the table by his feet so he wouldn't trip over them. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Allen Blaine, plum, solid"]
Loud music could be heard from Allen's earphones when Neah spoke, and he simply nodded to the Brit's comment since he was reading his lips. In his hand was a more advanced version of their cell phones, and he seemed busy typing away at it. Compared to Neah, Allen towered at a surprising 6'4The Swedish teen followed Neah and sat on the opposite side of him across the conference room table, placing the phone away in his pocket to join in the game of poker. Both of them seemed close to one another, and Allen lightly poked Neah on the forehead to get him to slick his drooping bangs back again. His own luggage sat beside him on his left side. Both teens did not seem to even glance at the competition or girls, due to their blunt behavior.[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris
Chris looked over at the contestants as they filed in and sat down. When it appeared that almost everyone had walked in he clapped his hands to get their attention "ok first order of business I will say this. The hotel/resort is very expensive and we want to keep it in good condition so you break it you buy it. Now to explain the rules. I have overheard some of you talking as if this were like the game show Survivor well I am going to tell you that is not the case. In this game no one is voted of nor does anyone go home this game is judged on a point system value. We have a select panel of judges who are constantly monitoring the game, they will keep an eye out for cheating, and any other things yet they will also be conducting research on compatibility and teamwork. After each challenge the winning team will receive a set amount of points and each team afterwards will receive points of a lower value depending on the place the took. However there will be bonus points awarded to the teams that showed the best teamwork which will be decided by the Judges. I warn you though If you are caught cheating in any way you will not only be disqualified from that challenge but you will lose points depending on the severity of your cheating. Now as you can see there are two housing units set up outside this main hall. The left unit will be for the boys and the right unit for the girls. You are welcome to use any of the facilities in the resort as much as you wish for no charge. There are game rooms, spas, swimming pools and all other kinds of things. You will not be required to cook your own meals for we have an extensive crew of chef's waiting to give you their best dishes. You are however responsible for your own laundry and other things of the like. Every day you will report here for your challenge if you or your partner does not show up for the challenge briefing you will be disqualified however no points will be deducted. Now some of you might be wondering what if we get tired of this and choose to go home? good question behind me there is a phone that is connected to the boat that brought you here. If you ever wish to withdraw from the competition you only need to pick up the phone and request to go home. If your partner does decide to drop out from the game you will not be forced to leave with them however you will be instead partnered into a group of three that will be decided by the judges. Now for the moment you've all been waiting for as I'm sure you have you will now discover the partners you have been paired with. The tv behind me is connected to a computer which will randomly select your partners as soon as I turn it on the teams will be selected. After the teams have been selected you will have one hour to get to know your partner a bit more and get settled in after that your first challenge will begin. Now lets find out the partners!!" He turns and flicks the tv on and a screen with all the contestants faces are shown appear. The images start shuffling around the screen for what seemed like ages before they finally stopped shuffling "and we have our partners! team one will be Will Treaty and Alexis McDonaheu! Team 2 will be Lamont Justice and Jennifer hart! Team 3 will be Leo Lance and Aria Macantosh! team 4 will be Neah Walker and Riley Andal! Team 5 will be Allen Baine and Alex Cross! Team 6 will be Thomas Persie and Elisabeth Baker! team 7 will be Chris Alberts and Kenzi O'Leary! team 8 will be Daniel Phillips and Roxy King! team 9 will be Dylan Dean and Audrina Neal! and team 10 will be Sierra Rose and Justin Miles! you now know your teams your one hour starts now!" With that he turned the TV off and walked down the hall and out of sight.

Will Treaty
Will sat on the edge of his seat as he listened to Chris explain the rules of the game. There sure were quite a few of them he thought but hey it would only make the game more interesting. As the pairs started getting read off he looked over at each one individually to try and gauge their compatibility and their competitivness. When he heard he was paired with a girl named Alexis he rose an eyebrow. He hadn't seen her get off the boat but maybe that was because he hadn't been paying attention he stood up as soon as Chris walked out and began scanning the room to see if he could spot who his partner was.
Justin Miles
Justin smiled and leaned his elbows on the table and looked over at Chris intently as he explained the rules. It seemed pretty simple enough. Do your best to win, use good team work and don't cheat and you'll be fine. When the pairs were read off he felt his stomach tighten in nervousness. However all that nervousness went away when he saw he was paired with Sierra. He smiled and began looking around the room quickly to try and spot her. He didn't know why he was so excited because he hardly even knew her but for some reason he was. When he spotted her he hurried over and smiled wide at her "Hey there Sierra looks like you and I get to be together throughout this little game"

Sierra Rose
Sierra put her ears buds and Ipod away in her backpack and continued to hold onto the handle of her pack as Chris explained the rules. Her heart begun to race as she blushed when Chris mentioned spa and she though of herself relaxing in one. Yet, the day dream came to an end, when Chris mentioned the partners. She straighten her back and listen to the names that everyone was paired with as the pictures went by. When she saw Justin and heard her name she looked down at her hands smirking as she thought back, That's the really cute on who was bouncing around filled with energy. Sweeeet... When Justin approached her, Sierra was just standing up and throwing her backpack over her shoulder. Her alluring purple eyes shimmered with amusement as they looked into his. "Whas sup Justin. Yeah it looks like it. I'm pretty hyped up with the challenges that we are going to face. Say umm.." She rocked a hip to her right side an hooked a thumb her belt loop as her short blue jeans revealed her rose tattoo. "You wanna take a walk around this place for a bit and get to know one another?"

Reactions: Andy
Audrina looked up as a bubbly blonde chick came over to her and the red head, sitting down when asking if she could sit with them. "Seems like it wouldn't matter," Audrina grinned, eyes slightly narrowed before looking at Kenzi while she answered her rather rhetorical question. "I find acting like you don't care is more convincing than saying so," she said with a short shrug. "I'm Audi, by the way," she said to Jenna and Kenzi since the blonde had bothered to give her name. Almost immediately after, their host began babbling on and on. Audrina tried to pay attention but she was getting a tad distracted. She paid very close attention when pairs were announced though. She narrowed her eyes again at who she was paired with. Trying to decide if this, Dylan Dean, would be up to her standards or not. At least he wasn't fat or zoned out with headphones on from what she could tell as her gaze landed on him. She widened her eyes and her expression went more blank before she stood and waltzed lazily over to the guy. "Hey," she smirked, before sticking out a hand. "Partners, huh?"

@Brea @Ace23

|||Aria|||
Aria had already walked inside, keeping to herself as she looked around timidly inside the hotel. She had eaten her chocolate already, and it had done nothing to soothe her nerves. She could feel her heart thumping in her chest as she sat down at her table, not really caring who she sat close to. She just wanted to get this pairs thing over with. She wasn't really used to being around guys, and honestly, she would hate to be stuck with some of the depressing guys. Groaning as she saw the pairs, she looked around for the Leo guy, holding her bag close to her chest.
@SirDerpingtonIV
|||Alex|||
Alex had crossed her legs as Chris spoke, and she rolled her eyes. Honestly, this competition was only for getting to know someone. and she sort of hoped she had someone who would pay attention to her, or at the least be somewhat patient with her. She sighed and pressed a hand to her forehead as the people where announced, and Alex got up from her seat, walking over to her partner. Already, she could feel her heart sinking. This guy, seemed like a gamer of sorts. He seemed ignorant, and she didn't like that. Sighing, Alex threw her bag over her shoulder. "Hey, I'm Alex." she said curtly.
@Psycho_Proxy

[fieldbox="Allen Blaine, plum, solid"]
Allen had been busy trying to outdo Neah at Poker, though he was losing terribly in the small span of minutes. He chuckled when the smaller teen pulled another move on him, and the tech-nerd sighed at yet another loss. No one could beat Neah at cards, especially with all of his training with his Master. His head lifted when Alex spoke to him, tapping a rhythm that seemed to make the secretly blind teen put up the cards. Allen turned in his seat and stood to his full height to greet his apparent to partner. He hadn't been listening too well. "I'm Allen Blaine.. Let's get along..." he murmured his greeting, lightly grasping Alex's free hand and pecking the back of it with a soft smile.[/fieldbox]
@IceQueen

[fieldbox="Neah Walker, yellow, solid"]
Neah hummed and turned his head in the direction of Chris after hearing his partner. He went through his thoughts to find out who Riley was. He slowly stood from his seat and pushed it in before making his way to the direction Riley sat at. Thankful for his long bangs, Neah sniffed the air subtly and stopped beside Riley with a smile on his slightly tanned cheeks. His scar peeked out from under his bangs, though the uglier part of it was hidden. "Ello~! I'm Neah Walker. I suppose I'll be your partner for the competition~" Neah smiled and bowed to Riley swiftly before standing straight once more, silvers of his gold and silver eyes peeking from the underside of his bangs. Neah currently had gloves on his hands, going rather well with his choice of dress.[/fieldbox]
@SirDerpingtonIV