Love or Run!!

|||Alex|||
Alex was looking down at Allen, and then in a flash she was looking up at him. Even though Alex stood quite tall at 5'8", he dwarfed her by a good 6 inches. However, the young girl showed no sign of fear to her partner, only a small bit of bashfulness as he kissed her hand, and she quickly drew her hand back, her cheeks tinted pink, one of the things she hated. "Hm, I guess we should get along. Shall we take a walk then?" She asked him, gesturing forwards with one hand and letting her blond hair rest on her shoulder as she gestured one way delicately.
@Psycho_Proxy

[fieldbox="Allen Blaine, plum, solid"]
Allen felt his lips twitch at the flustered way of Alex, and cast a quick glance at Neah to make sure he was fine on his own. When he noticed him talking to his partner, he turned back to Alex and nodded to her question. With quick fingers, the giant tucked away his headphones with his phone in his pants pocket. His fingers tugged down his hood and he ran a hand through his hair to fix it. Allen simply followed the shorter blonde teen with his hands in his pockets, enjoying the scenery of the resort. "What do you like doing..?" Allen turned his head to look at Alex with his one green eye, obviously wanting to know about his potential partner.[/fieldbox]​

|||Alex|||
Alex turned and started walking away from the crowds, taking one hand to mess with her long blond hair that fell, even in a ponytail, down to her waist. "Well, I do Mixed Martial arts, boxing, and then other boring stuff like meetings and finance." She said to him, smiling softly as she attempted to make a bit of a good impression. "I don't really get out much." She said awkwardly, looking down at her feet.
@Psycho_Proxy

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

The blonde teenager barely had a chance to nod at Audrina and Kenzi before Chris got down to business. She felt her excitement build up more and more with every word he said. Sure, it was nice to know all of the little stuff, but what she really wanted to know was who her partner was. Finally their partners were displayed on the screen, and she searched for her name with a grin.

When her gaze shifted over to the name of her partner, Jenna's heard sank.

No, she thought, remembering who Lamont Justice was instantly. No, no, this isn't fair! She let out a heavy sigh, looking all around for the cross dresser. It wasn't that she was discriminating against Lamont because of how he dressed, because Jenna wasn't like that. In fact she'd probably really admire him for having such courage, if they were in any other circumstance.

But Jennifer had auditioned for this show in hopes of finding someone to love. And, when she saw all the possible boys she could have been partnered up she really thought she'd be able to have that... but now there was only the money to look forward to. Ah well, she decided, standing up to see over everyone. I'm sure Lamont is nice... we'll get along. Now, where is he?... or, is it she? I'll have to ask what he prefers.

@~DirkJake~

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Dylan Dean Dixon, #001b85, solid]
Click here to reference Dylan.

Before long Chris started his introduction ceremony. Damn, this guy sure likes to talk, Dylan thought impatiently. Of course he hadn't expected people to wait on him hand and foot, and he didn't want them to either. So, really, everything he was told seemed a bit unimportant to him, except for maybe the part about their meals. Dylan had grown up hungry, so having food available at all times was going to be really nice.

Eventually, their host displayed the pairings, and shortly after he left the room. Taking his time, Dylan located his name on the screen, and then looked at who his partner was. Audrina Neal. Who was that again? He wondered, looking around. She's blond, isn't she?... no, that doesn't sound right...

Luckily for him, Audrina took it upon herself to find him. Apparently she had taken the time to learn who people were. He turned to look at his partner, eyes flickering up and down as he took in her appearance. Not bad, he thought, smirking a bit. But we'll see how she does when the challenges begin.

"It appears so," he answered, nodding once. Out of habit Dylan almost introduced himself before realizing that she already knew his name, and instead asked, "Wanna take a seat?" It was a lame ice breaker, and Dylan knew it, but it was the best he had.

@Andy @Whirlwind

[/fieldbox]​

When Lizzy saw who her partner was she recognize him from before, the boy who passed out candies to everyone. She tried to find him in the crowed of people, when see Lizzy spotted him she walked over to him nervously.

"H-hello T-thomas, m-my name is Elizabeth. Tho most people call me Lizzy. I-its nice to meet you." Lizzy tried to keep eye contact, only looking away a few times.

@Yosuke

Thomas smiled widely and brightly as Elizabeth approached him, introducing herself. She was a shy individual, and he was okay with it. He wouldn't just glaze over her; he would make sure to make her comfortable, at least around him, with his kindness and affection, platonic or otherwise. "Lizzy-loo~!," he said in a singsong voice, giggling. "It's nice to meet you, Lizzy. My name is Thomas, but people call me...er, Thomas!," he said, giggling and blushing. Instead of offering a handshake, he opened his arms for a hug, grinning. "C'mon, don't be shy~," he said, coaxing her to hug him.

@AmerillaRose

'He wants to hug me?! What do I do? I don't want be rude, but he's a boy!' Lizzy was having a panic attack in her head, running around in circles. Then she stopped, if she really wanted to find love or at least make friends with Thomas than she had to stop being scared of everything. She needed to at least try, so taking a deep breath Lizzy walked into the hug and hugged him back. He was nice and warm, this wasn't so bad Lizzy thought with a little hum.

@Yosuke

Thomas grinned and hugged Elizabeth rather tightly, saying, "Yay! Lizzy-loo~!" He held the hug for as long as he could, just standing there, warmth between them in the hug. It was comfortable and inviting. From another's point of view, it might appear that they were hugging too long. Thomas liked to think that a hug could never be too long. Thomas wouldn't pull away as long as Lizzy didn't. He could hug her for an eternity. The hug was firm, warm, and gentle. Why would he want it to stop?

@AmerillaRose

When the hug kept going a bit longer than normal, Lizzy started to panic again. Yeah it was nice but her face was burning and she was scared she would pass out. 'But I don't want to offend him by pulling away. But if I don't I'm gonna freak out and stop breathing! Someone help!' While Lizzy chased herself in her head, her body started to go stiff, her face burning red, and started to make little panic squeaks.

@Yosuke

Thomas, attentive as he was to the emotions and feelings of others, noticed the tension and nervousness from Elizabeth, and from their longer-than-normal hug. He would pull away from the hug slowly, smiling. "You don't need to be shy around me, Lizzy. You have nothing to be bashful," he said, that being what he truly thought. He wasn't just saying that to make her happy. "We're partners. You can be comfortable around me. I don't bite~! I do nibble a little bit, though~," he said, happily.

@AmerillaRose

|||Amber|||
Amber sighed as she walked into the hotel, a chain on her finger as she twirled it around her finger, smiling as she walked in to the room, biting down on her lip for a second, before looking around the room. She could see the pairs up on the screen, and she smiled. She didn't know who it was that was paired with her, but man she hoped they didn't mind the rock music, because that would be sad. Walking in, she set her feet down pretty hard as she moved in, rolling her black suitcase down the isles of chairs while chewing on her on her gum.

Audrina shrugged a bit and sat next to Dylan, figuring they’d better learn each other’s strengths and weaknesses before they got into situations where they wouldn’t have time to work it all out then. “Sure,” she said while sitting, pulling out the chair next to the guy and crossing her legs at the ankle while leaning forward, hands laced together. Her eyes stared at him silently for a moment before she smirked again and spoke.

“So, what were you again? The ‘bad boy’? Seems kinda lame,” she said, meaning the term, not Dylan, but knowing the way she said it could have been taken wrong. “Look, I’m easy to get along with. Promise,” she said, lifting a hand a moving it sideways in a lazy way. “I’m good at trivia and climbing, but me and the dark don’t get along. Surprising, I know. But yeah, the only thing is I hate to lose,” she said the last sentence slower, and more seriously. She wanted to make sure her ‘partner’ understood they were going to win this. Hands down.

@Brea

Will
Will continued to look around the room slowly until he finally saw who his partner was. He smiled and thought to himself. dang she's actually really cute. He then shook his head and made his way over to her. He smiles as he walks up to her and then holds his hand out to her "Hi Will Treaty I'm assuming your Amber? it looks like we've been partnered together for the duration of the game. Let's go out there and do our best to win this thing. I'm glad we have the chance to work together and I look forward to getting to know you as the game goes on." While it may seem like he was laying it on a bit thick he did mean every word he was saying.
Justin
Justin smiles at Sierra and couldn't help but blush slightly. Looking at her up close now he realized that she was really really cute. He was liking this game more and more already. First day and he was already working with one of the cutest girls on their little island. When she offered to go for a walk he smiled again and nodded "sure it sounds like fun. besides it'll give us a chance to really look at what this place has to offer us in our free time between challenges"

@IceQueen @Poetic Justice

|||Amber|||
Amber was surprised when her partner walked up to her, and she fiddled with her grey skirt that had blue and purple splatters all over the front cover, before looking back up at him. She had on a Big Bang t shirt, it being one of her favorite bands. She had on leather cuff bracelets with spikes, and she had on one of her lacy chokers, and her hair was done in a side ponytail. She had on her spacers and several ear cuffs, and she had put on her usual thick eyeliner. "Sup, Name's Amber." She said to him. "Hope you don't mind a damn thing about all this, because it's not changing this entire time, so get used to it." She said, messing with her tongue piercing.
@Andy

Will
Will gently lowers his hand back to his side and puts his hand in his pockets. He hadn't been expecting that for a welcome but hey maybe she was just nervous or something so she was just coming off as rude. He had a feeling when he got to know her better she would be a much nicer person...at least he hoped so anyways. "nah I don't mind your attire or piercings at all. If everyone judged on looks they'd think I was a big dumb jock and they'd think you were some..I don't know punk/emo girl. I don't think that's the case though for either of us. Yeah I like sports but I'm not an idiot I know several different languages myself. anyways to get back to my main point if this is who you are then that's fine with me besides I think your piercings are kinda cool and I do like the color style of your clothes its honestly something I haven't seen before"

@IceQueen

|||Amber|||
Amber looked up at Will and smiled, looking down at her shirt. "Well, thanks." She said to him, chuckling. "Sorry, not really one for formal greetings, but yeah. I would say we have an hour, we could go do something. " She said, smiling. "I always find that some music or art helps, but that's probably not that much up your alley." She said, smiling. "What do you want to do?"
@Andy

Will
Will smiles at her again and shrugs "I like music myself. I'm not a musician like yourself but I enjoy it if you want we could go sit somewhere turn on a radio or an ipod or something and sit down and talk to get to know each other better but hey that's up to you. If not then we could just simply go for a walk and check out what this place has. It's my first time ever being someplace this fancy so I'm kinda eager to go exploring but I can do that anytime haha"

Reactions: IceQueen
|||Amber|||
Amber smiled. "Yeah, my music isn't really the type to be all "Rainbows, happiness and sunshine shit.". It's a lot of stuff with deeper meaning, and like, a lot of screaming." She said to him, rolling her head, and fiddling with her tongue piercing again. "I think just taking a walk would be fine. Just don't go Romeo and Juliet on me." She said to him.

Lizzy's face was still a bit red, but she calmed down at the reassure. Taking a sit next to Thomas, Lizzy gave a smile.

"I'll try to be more comfortable, since we'll be with each other for a while. So, um, do you have any hobbies or any questions you want to ask me? I like to read and watch cartoons." Lizzy played with her fingers and gave shy smiles the whole time.

@Yosuke

Will
will chuckles a bit and shakes his head "oh no no don't worry I won't pull anything like that on you. Im not that kind of guy. Plus if your only in this fir the money I get it. I'll be honest though um..I'm here to try and find love"