Love or Run!!

Thomas giggled and would hug Lizzy some as she looked away in a nervous fit. "That was a really good guess! She's actually a Maine Coon, and she turned six months old the Friday before last. So, six and a half months~!," Thomas explained. Thomas would then say, in a softer voice, "Hey, don't get all shy on me~ You guessed very well. Most people can't tell a Maine Coon from your general Domestic Longhair unless you actually have it in front of you and are observing it in person." He smiled as he attempted to make her comfortable again.

"Do you want to see some of my artwork~?," he then asked, changing the subject. On his phone, he went to the album containing all of his drawings. He would let Lizzy scroll through them. The drawings ranged greatly, from classic art, to wacky cartoons, and just indeterminable creations.

@AmerillaRose

Looking through the pictures, Lizzy kept talking quietly.

"Sorry, I'll keep trying. I haven't really seen one up close before so I was bond to miss something. Maybe I can meet her-err forget I said that! Your drawings look very nice!" Lizzy tried to move on from her slip up. She didn't want to seem forward.

@Yosuke

Thomas giggled at Lizzy's slip-up. "Yeah, I hope you do. She's really sweet and loves to cuddle~ I think Mochi would really, really like you, especially," he responded, smiling and blushing a bit. "Thank you, too. I work really hard on all of my crafts. I also have some short stories and poems on my Tumblr blog, if you want to read them!," he said, smiling. "Though, it'll have to be later on. Our first challenge starts not too long from now," he said, looking at the time. "I wonder what it'll be~!," he exclaimed with excitement and wonder. "What do you think it'll be?"

@AmerillaRose

"I hope it focuses on puzzles, since I'm good at those. What kind of challenge do you want?" Lizzy felt more relex while talking to Thomas, not so nervous as before and keeping eye contact as they spoke.

@Yosuke

Will
Will rubs the back of his head and thinks about what they could possibly do. "Well..we could go claim our rooms before anyone else does..or..we could go out and explore the hotel see if we can find a game room or something and play a game or two if you want. Other than that I'm not really sure what we can do I mean..I don't want to get too involved in something and miss the call for the first challenge"

Justin
Justin smiles and walks beside her tapping a small beat out on his leg as he walks. "I'm pretty stoked to be here too. I can't wait to see what they have ready to throw at us." He smiles at her and chuckles "I assume you mean if I'm here for the money or to find love. To be a hundred percent honest I'm here to find love. The money to me if I win is just a bonus my only real goal here is to find love"

Reactions: IceQueen
[fieldbox="Allen Blaine, plum, solid"]
"It's fine if you don't go out much.. You sound like a strong and intelligent lady, so I think that makes up for it. All I'm good for is electronics and music.." Allen shrugged with a small grin as they walked along the docks of the resort, admiring the ocean during that time of day. "Do you have any siblings?" Allen turned and looked at her with his mismatched eyes curiously, surprisingly enjoying talking to someone who was not Neah or his brother.[/fieldbox]
@IceQueen

|||Alex|||
Alex looked up at him, offering a small sort of sympathetic smile. "Yeah, I am intelligent, but sometimes spending your life studying gets boring, but I digress, since I have nothing else." She said, sighing. "Well, besides Mixed Martial Arts." She added, walking with him. 'I have one brother, he is a little bit mischievous, but he already acts like the man of the house so, yeah.

|||Amber|||
Amber sighed as he mentioned not getting in trouble and she ruffled her ponytail, pulling on the long locks. "Alright, so you can pick which we do first. I am not an expert in doing things that are legal." She said, smiling.
@Andy

Last edited:
"Well, I'm not sure. I am a pretty fast runner, so a footrace would be fun. Though, I think for the first challenge, it'll be something more lighthearted," Thomas answered, scooting closer to Lizzy. He had kept his distance a bit when talking to the shy girl, but now that she was beginning to become relaxed and comfortable around him, he thought he would come closer. "Where are you from?"

@AmerillaRose

Lizzy thought on what kind of light hearted challenge it could be. Lizzy was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Thomas getting closer.

"Me? I from a little town in Vermont. Its pretty nice, tho I want to live somewhere warmer someday. How about you?"

@Yosuke

Thomas smiled, replying, "Well, I was born in Albany, New York, but then I moved to Richmond, Virginia when I was 4. My dad is American, but my mom is from Japan. So, that makes me half-Japanese~" Thomas then reached into his bag and took out a pair of fake cat ears, putting them on his head. "I also like to wear these sometimes." He put his hands up as if they were cat paws and gave his best, cutest meow sound.

@AmerillaRose

'Oh my gosh that's cute!' With bearly a thought Lizzy jumped up and did a song and dance.

"Mew mew style, mew mew grace, mew mew power in your face!"
At the Lizzy made a pose that looked like a cat. After a minute Lizzy realize what she just did and sat back down, hiding her face. 'Why did I do that!? Now he's gonna think I'm a complete werido!'

@Yosuke

Thomas was delighted to see Lizzy's performance, smiling and giggling, but not that she looked silly. "Aw, don't get all shy~ I enjoyed that! My sister used to watch Mew Mew Power when we were smaller!," he said, recognizing the dance and phrase. "Lucia actually did that dance a lot. Almost every time she would watch it! I watched it with her, sometimes." Thomas wrapped his arms around Lizzy, hugging her, saying, "There's no reason to be embarrassed!~" With that, he took the ears off and put them on Lizzy.

@AmerillaRose

Last edited by a moderator:
Will
Will rubs the back of his head and looks up at the sky as he thinks. She clearly liked to cause trouble. Which he didn't mind at all it was just going to be a little tricky to find something that they were both interested in. He looked down at his watch and sighs. They only had about a half hour left before the first challenge. "we've only got a half hour before the first challenge begins so I'm not so sure what we can do"

• Love
|||Amber|||
Amber just bit down on her lip, rolling her eyes and sticking out her tongue a bit, enough to see the shiny metal piece stuck in her tongue. "Well, I suppose going to our rooms might be the best bet from here. Anything else would take to long to reach." She said, tapping her fingers against her fluffy skirt.
@Andy

Feeling the ears being put on her head, Lizzy looked up toward Thomas. Normally people made fun of her childish actions but he seemed okay with it, it felt nice. Giving another shy smile, Lizzy made her hand look like a paw.

"As long as you don't think its too childish, nya~" Lizzy's face lit up again, why was she doing this? 'Maybe because Thomas is so super sweet, that I don't feel as worried to act a little nerdy. This. . . . is nice.' Lizzy hummed lightly. Sherlly chopped his jaws toward her happily, liking that his owner was being open with a new friend.

@Yosuke

Thomas smiled and made his hand into a paw as well, pretending to be pawing at her shoulder and cheek. He then let out his most adorable and realistic kitten mewl as he did it, smiling and blushing. "Not at all, nya~," he replied. He looked at Sherlly, who seemed to be happy with the situation. With one finger, Thomas waved to Sherlly. He giggled afterwards, enjoying the company of Lizzy and Sherlly.

@AmerillaRose

Lizzy joined Thomas in his giggle fit, this had to the quickest she got comfortable with someone ever. It was about then when she remembered the candy Thomas gave her, so she took it out and popped it in her mouth. It was very sweet, tho since it came from Thomas it made sense it would. Seeing Sherlly eyeing her sweet, Lizzy went to put a turtle treat in with him.

"There you go Sherlly, thanks Thomas for the sweet."

@Yosuke