* Playing ball
* Gym
.:Fears:.
* Being alone in life

MISCELLANEOUS

.:Relationships: OPEN
.:Pets: None
.:Preferred Soul Mate: Doesn't matter
(I'll take it into account as I pick the soul mates)
.:Theme Song:.
.:Other?:.
tumblr_n7zw09Au4Z1rnw73ro8_250.gif

~~~~

tumblr_mj9msqWCO41qlk98wo1_500.jpg

Name: Micah Jay Robertson
Nickname: Jay
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
tumblr_inline_mlzl5m0pMd1qz4rgp.gif

Height: 6'1
Weight: 139 lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
General Appearance: Above^^

Mental
Personality: Total goofball , open minded, Competitive when it comes to sports, Well mannered, Flirty
* Sleeping
* Swimming
* Spicy Food
* Learning new things
Dislikes:
* Being in real high up places
* Country Music
* Having to repeat himself
* Being deceived
Hobbies:

* Free Running
* Swimming
* Soccer

Fears:
* Being a failure in life
Miscellaneous: Micah speak Spanish and Italian
Relationships: OPEN
Pets: None
Preferred Soulmate: Doesn't matter

tumblr_inline_n091khQCj11qcq8t2.gif

KITSUNE

[DONE]

Last edited:
Aloha Kitsune! :o

If I may ask, is there a particular age gap for this? Like not above 30? Cause I'm only see late teens and early twenty year olds, lol. Not that that's a bad thing, but it seems to be the trend. Just wondering if there's one in place; I didn't see one in duh roolz, though.

Not that I want to use *cough*Colin Firth*cough* or anything, it's just the face claims I usually use aren't necessarily early twenties looking.

Like that one quote from the first Scary Movie about 30 somethings playing teenagers. Lol.

Reactions: Kitsune
Hmm...nothing over thirty would be fine! So late twenties will work. c: Glad to have you here, by the way~

Missing one thing! Check the rules *cough* number 11 *cough* and I'll accept her~!
Ahh! Sorry, that's down to the fact that it took me about two days to write the sheet xD

I also finished editing my other character :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... I think I'm going to be making another character sometime soon. It's going to be a male, but don't tell anyone. It's a secret. SHHH~

F O X
E V E R T O N

B A S I C S

tumblr_npvcng87LD1r2pp2to1_500.gif

.:Name:.
F
ox Everton

.:Nickname(s):.
Mulder Foxy Vixen

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual

A P P E A R A N C E

channing-tatum-vanity-fair-3.jpg

.:Height:.
5'11"

.:Weight:.
189 lbs

.:Hair:.
Dark Brown

.:Eyes:.
Green

.:General Appearance:.
Among things, Fox mainly draws attention to the grace that bends his figure and slopes his steps. From a stranger's perspective, his large, sweeping, deliberate steps effectively give off a swan like feature—all of which can definitely be attributed to years of dance lessons. Regardless, Fox refuses to skimp on his personal fitness and health; he's got the muscles to show for it and can be considered just a little broad shouldered. Though not necessarily his top priority, Fox still contains a well built physique even if his isn't quite the best of the best out there. His features, however, are usually soft and of the gentler kind with very expressive eyes. He's got a slightly larger nose than most people, though it's sharp and defined. The lilt in his voice is lower pitched and contains the slight intonation of a Boston accent, though it's only noticeable when he feels relaxed and fairly comfortable.

Usually, he appreciates dressing quite averagely and follows most trends of the modern century. Sometimes one just can't help what they like and Fox happens to like what's usually in style. Though, he's very much partial to loose fitting, comfortable clothing and has a deep appreciation for sweaters in the colder months. Like, he's got a section in his closet and one drawer dedicated to various types of sweaters.

M E N T A L

large.gif

.:Personality:.
Not the boisterous fellow that most people perceive him to be, Fox just lacks much of a care for boundaries and standards. Well, social standards. There's a lot of respect inside him and a lot of care; however, those are things that require time and effort in order to earn. Loud and straightforward, possibly, but Fox teeters cautiously on that line of completely and utterly annoying and simply outgoing. He crosses that line, on occasion, with little purpose other than it's a mode of safety. It's the first line of defense that stands between who he is and what people can see.

Of course, Fox, like any normal human being, has various complexities that weave a full tapestry of emotions and characteristics. Some things, however, tend to be more on the surface obvious than the subtle idiosyncrasies that make him different from others. Fox contains a deep yearning for organization, and can be overbearing on creating precise schedules and keeping things within a neat order. This often causes Fox to be overly critical and overbearing in regards to both work and life (though mostly his work). Though, a critical mind is necessary for the things he is often required to do. Intelligence needs that sharp kick, but it also needs the mellow creativity that has been nurtured within Fox since his birth.

Creativity only goes in so far without a mind that goes beyond the endless questions it tends to ask itself. Fox has a difficult time accepting things at face value and often requires various tests or facts in order to determine something to be worth his time or to determine it's truth. It's this skeptical nature that puts a few choice people off, but Fox considers it as a form of defense. Some things feed on hope and stifling that hope before it becomes a problem isn't necessarily an issue for Fox. Though, that doesn't mean he is any less kind, any less gentle, or any less approachable than he truly is. Or that his often loud nature allows. As well, a skeptical mind doesn't always mean a jaded personality, as Fox knows the difference between the realistic and the fantasy and does his best to separate both. He may not believe in these things, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying them.

.:Likes:.
Animals
Dancing
Sweaters
Spy Movies
Sci-Fi Movies
Conventions
Flowers
Dancing in the Rain
Ice Skating
Quiet Nights on the Roof

.:Dislikes:.
Abuse/Violence
Disrespect
Being Interrupted
Classical Music
Elevators
Ice Cream
Cheese
Scratching Noises
Repetitive Sounds
Bourbon and Vodka
Milk Chocolate

.:Hobbies:.
Dances
Ice Skates
Gardening
Reads Philosophy
Researching
Babysits House Pets
Training Animals
Collecting Pressed Flowers

Permanent Paralysis
Frostbite
Elevators
Being Forced
Betrayal

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

giphy.gif

.:Relationships:.
N/A
Open

.:Pets:.
Percival Balinese Cat
Heisenberg Turtle
Schrodinger Turtle
Kali Bunny

.:Preferred Soul Mate:.
An individual with a sense of humor—someone who can make him laugh. Someone who could melt him with a smile and a wink, but wouldn't mind sidling up to him on a couch, cuddle close. Most of all, and as cliche as it sounds it's nothing if not true, someone who not only doesn't mind being his love but also his friend. They've gotta be, at the very least, okay with animals, but preferably love 'em. Someone who's themselves because he's got a keen eye and loves people's little idiosyncrasies; he hates when people try to sugar him up and especially hates people who try way to hard.

Romance is smooth in its complexity. If it's a task, something's obviously wrong.

and

because it's hard to choose between the two. ;-;

Kitsune!

Is lactose intolerant.
Has a slight tremor in his right hand, due to past complications. Luckily, he's left handed.
Has a zoology degree and works in a research facility that monitors and treats wildlife in the local wildlife reserve, as well as the local zoo. He specializes in insects and insectoid creatures.
Lives in a relatively modern apartment. Well, one he worked hard on to plan out and redesign.
Has some qualms about the entire soul mates thing.
His birthday is March 8th.
Has a garden terrace that he tends to in his pastime.

chan7.gif

@Kitsune
this is actually kinda just so I could use a gif

But, uh, my guy is done above.

tumblr_inline_nqif3x5KxW1qd3m0u_500.gif

It's Matt Bomer. I couldn't resist the double post. Just for this. ;3;

-raises hand- Ummm too late to join? I want to overswamp myself with roleplays until my mind goes numb and I haven't got too many so please please please take me in @u@

-raises hand- Ummm too late to join? I want to overswamp myself with roleplays until my mind goes numb and I haven't got too many so please please please take me in @u@
Kitsune said "This will be forever open! So go ahead and make your character(s) ^^" on the front page. I assume it is fine.

I didn't see that ^^; I'm so blind~ But thanks for the heads up Kitsy.

Reactions: Kitsy
How many characters do we have so far? Also how would the IC work?

AnnaSophia-Robb-Wallpaper-annasophia-robb-34799392-500-375.jpg

BASICS
Gwendolyn Marcelina Rudella
Gwen | Marcy | Rudy
Femme
Heterosexual
annasophia-robb-the-carrie-diaries-promo_1.jpg

APPEARANCE
5'5
126lbs
Blonde with dirty blonde undertones
Hazel/Green/Gray
Gwen is a rather small girl with fair skin but still muscular enough to be tough. She has a high metabolism made for consuming large amounts of food. Her hair is naturally very curly, due to her British decent, but she tends to straighten it to keep it more manageable. Her eyes tend to change from a more brownish hazel to a greenish hazel to a grayish color with the times of day. As often as her eyes change are as often as her apparel changes. She occasionally is dressed in classy dresses or strappy heels but that's only when she's showing off. Normally she is dressed in either sporty clothes or comfortable clothes with a hat of some kind.
tumblr_n4i10dssM01s4pchto1_500.gif

MENTAL
Gwen is a party animal. She puts having fun and enjoying life over anything. Being the bundle of fun that she is made her into an extremely friendly person. She would make friends with anyone and everyone no matter what they were in the past. She believes everyone deserves a second chance and she is willing to give it to people who want it. Her overly bubbly personality hides the way she feels inside and how she completely mistrusts everyone around her. Gwen had absolutely no reason to trust a soul but others didn't need to know that. For now she keeps her youthful joy and is always seen with a smile.
Sweets ♥ Interesting people ♥ Humor ♥ Parties ♥ Dancing ♥ Working out ♥ Soccer ♥ Baseball
Being ignored x​Boredom x​ People who diet x​ Mimes x​ Classical music x​ Country music x​ Vegetarians x ​Unhealthiness
Taking long walks – Training her dog – Writing stories – Going to sports events - Partying
Being alone forever – Getting trapped in an elevator – Losing her dog - Spiders
tumblr_mlwi9203631sp6ckho1_500.gif

MISCELLANEOUS
tumblr_mj9ac7x9j11roa7ojo1_500.gif

N/A
Chinook German Shepherd mix dog named Mocha
Chinook-Dog-2.jpg

Someone who enjoys fitness, fun, and food as much as herself. They blend well with her personality quirks and keep things interesting so she would never feel ignored.
Dj Snake & Aluna George – You know you like it
Greatly dislikes her formal sounding name. It contradicts her personality.​
Speaks Polish and German since her mother was Polish and her father was German and British.

tumblr_mpfbc9fllm1suvrxoo1_250.gif

KITSUNE

[Finished]

Just wanted to make one more. :3

e3462049b11b388659a4c3cebed97e1b.jpg

BASICS

Maximilian "Max" Keahi
Max, Mr. K
Male
Bisexual

APPEARANCE
tumblr_m68alzH2Ik1rnvso3.gif

6'4"
216 lbs
Brownish Black
Gray
Max is a mountain of a man, with bulging muscles and an imposing frame. He has shoulder length brownish black hair that he usually styles with gel and keeps in a low pony tail. He has thick eyebrows with a slanted break in the middle of the left one, and he has connected light mustache and beard that he only trims every once in awhile but never shaves completely. He tends to wear casual clothing on the weekends which includes short sleeved plain t-shirts, jeans and sneakers. However when he's at work he wears more formal but colorful clothing, such as colorful and bright sweater vests over plain dress shirts, with slacks and comfortable dress shoes.

MENTAL

Despite his intimidating appearance, Max is a sweetheart. He knows that his presence often intimidates others so he goes out of his way to make himself look friendlier and more approachable. Of course his efforts often go to waste on people who don't know him, which makes him sad but he'll give up if it looks like the opinions won't change. Max loves children and is a big goofball around them, however due to his occupation he isn't completely fun loving and exciting, he has the capability of being stern when needed to and he isn't a pushover, although he does tend to spoil his nieces and nephews.
His job (Kindergarten teacher)
Children
Rock Candy
Lollipops
Pop music
Smoothies
Small Animals
Lady Gaga
Kidz Bop
Country music
Snow Cones
Bats
Being judged
Abusive Parents
Neglectful Parents
Soda
Squirrels
Being mistaken for an ex convict.
Cursing
Scrap booking
Taking walks
Taking his nieces/nephews to build a bear workshop
Buying furniture for his rats
Not having friends/losing his friends
Uncontrollable fire
Never marrying/never having kids

MISCELLANEOUS

Noodle and Gaga - Ferrets
Mrs. Pipington and Little Pip - Rats
No preference!
.:Other:.
Jason-Momoa-in-The-Red-Road.jpg

Kitsune​

Last edited:
Do we have a start date for this? I soo wanna do it!

IM JOINING!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Short-lilac-hair.jpg

BASICS

Riley Claudia Lochner

Rice, Loch, Rye, Clyde

Female

Pansexual

.:Occupation:.
Forensic Scientist
(works in a crime lab)

APPEARANCE
aee6b675e9e371695bbdcc5d4ffa581a.jpg

5'6

107 lb

Naturally wavy/curly
Frequently styles it.
Typically dyed lilac or some form of purple.

Grey

Riley has aquired all sorts of looks over the years, but in the end has fallen in love with the goth look. It isn't necessarily "pastel goth" but some variant of it. In other words she dies her hair various pastel colors, but dresses in all black like the typical goth. She prefers pastel purple, as purple is her favorite color. Her dress style can range from vintage goth, to casual Lolita, to punk-goth. Regardless of what she wears, she can learn how to rock it in all the best ways! She likes to exercise her body, and because of this she has toned her muscles.

MENTAL
pic13.jpg

ISTP

Good: Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive

Bad: Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless

Riley is a big ball of spontaneous badassery. Ever since she was a child she has found most mundane things to be boring, school was especially hard for her. She hates being controlled in any way, and having some school administrator control eight hours of her day drove her insane. She usually would just skip school and walk to her own drum. However, Riley is very work oriented, so she made it her goal to be the best in her class. Riley is capable of excelling with out the help of others, always has been and always will be. She also doesn't take shit from no one, and isn't afraid to tell it like is or knock you off your feet. She's also a bit of a trouble maker. She's perfected the art of balancing working hard and then playing hard. She's feisty, a real wildfire, and she'll pull you along for the ride whether you like it or not.

Fall
Rain
Bats
Walks
Music
Sports
Winter
Working
Freedom
Outdoors
Pastel Goth

Spring
Flowers
Reading
Summer
Chocolate
Bitter Foods
Oppression
Commitment

None

Fear of Clowns

MISCELLANEOUS
30000ad45c2e4caf7adc1b41fb7c87bc.jpg

Kim'lee Harrison - Mother
Riley absolutely adores her mother, and it is safe to say that her mother knows everything about her and was her first friend. Riley likes to believe that their good relationship came from how much her mother was there for her growing up. They even did homework together, and seeing her own mother excel only encouraged Riley to follow in her footsteps and do the same.

Jared Lochner - Father
Riley makes sure to talk to her biological father is often as possible. She cares a lot about him, and he cares a lot about her. He is still with the military though and because of the war at Afghanistan she hasn't been able to spend much time with him.

David Harrison - Step Father
Riley never had a problem with her step father. He is a good man, and he had no troubles with Riley either. They both of a mutual respect for each other. He likes to boast and brag about how amazing Riley is at parties. After all he was really impressed she was able to maintain good grades with out even needing a teachers help. Even more so when Riley got a job all on her ow at the age of fifteen.

Russel Jeager - Best Friend
Russel and Riley actually dated in high school, but unfortunately the two just could not seem to work well together. Riley was always late to their dates, always distracted, always running off. Russel didn't hold it against her though, he had known her for a year prior to dating and personally thought he could handle it. He was wrong though, and the both of them decided they were better off friends. They are really close and have been through a lot together.

"Bonnie" aka Evelyn - Childhood / Best Friend
She met Eve in middle school and fell in love with the girl. The two were paired to work on a project together for a class they shared, and as a result they became friends. It was even better when Riley found that Evelyn was able to keep up with her antics and down right weird personality. In the end, Evelyn was the only one who could and the two became the most notorious trouble makers. If someone started something with one of them, the other was the one to end it. Soon enough the two were inseparable.

Windigo
774164554_f13ad51858.jpg

(Lab Rottie Mix)

Riley needs someone that is able to keep up with her as well as keep her attention. She also needs someone who is patient and perfectly capable of giving her space. Someone looking for a commitment will scare her off, as Riley absolutely hates being tied down. However that does not mean that she isn't capable of becoming committed later in the relationship, like I said, patience is key with this one.

Her mother met Riley's father during his leave. He was stationed in Korea for a short amount of time, where he fell in love with Riley's mother. After the two dated for a year or two, Riley's mother moved to the United States to become a citizen. When he returned home from his leave, they continued to date before finally marrying after a year. Riley was actually born during her mother's trip to Korea to visit her parents. Riley was born on the U.S. Naval base there. After her birth, Riley's mother returned to the states where she struggled to care for Riley while attending schooling. Unfortunately, Riley's mother began to notice how vacant they were in Riley's life, and through this fighting between her parent's ensued. The fighting eventually led to a divorce, and Riley's mother ended up sacrificing going to college in order to raise Riley. When Riley was older, her mother returned to school and eventually earned her degree and got a job as veterinarian. At the age of Twelve Riley's mother remarried.

Riley is part Korean, and part German.

She lives in an apartment with her best friend Evelyn.​

fu6y4n5f.jpg

Kitsune

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.