Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the same one! Although, I don't usually go for the Prince Charming/Cinderella type.. >_>

Do I have soulmates for my characters?

Sam — Celeste
Atticus — Veronica
Fox — Julian
Victoria — Astrid
Evelyn — Jasper
Gwen — Michael or Elijah
Riley — Michael or Elijah
Caspian — Max
Casey — Aubrey
Looking over this list (and re-reading people's CSs), I actually agree with majority of these pairings. Although, I'm not sure that Riley would go well with Michael or Elijah. They both seem to lean more to Gwen, in my opinion. We still have one CS that needs to be finished (which I will be messaging that player). In the end, not all of the characters will mesh perfectly, but that's the beauty of roleplaying said relationships out~

Last edited by a moderator:
Riley will be forever alone. Lol

Personally I kind of had the thought that Evelyn and Riley work well together but maybe not. XD

Riley has done the best friends trying to date thing before and it failed so shed be hesitant and skeptical it would work again. XD

Riley can be like that flaw in the system and doesn't have one.

Poor Riley, forever alone. XD

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Truuueee. And Kitsune said we don't HAVE to end up with our matches, so even if she's matched with someone, I assume we'll all interact and figure out shiz.

And Kitsune said we don't HAVE to end up with our matches,
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER THIS!!!

While your character may have a match, that doesn't mean that it's set in stone or anything. Lots of things can happen and relationships can be changed! That being said, does anyone mind starting some time today? I think we can get this up and running today ^–^

I won't be able to post until later tonight but I'm definitely up for it! I'll probably write a post out as soon as I get home. :o

OMG YES PLEASE LET ME POST. I AM DYING.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
:D YAAAAAY. Let's go. I wanna post and fall in love with charries, and fangirl over all of them.

Reactions: Kitsune
YES! It would totally keep her attention too. xD

"WHOA! That's so cool, you have to show me how it works!"

"You like dead bodies? WHAT ABOUT DEAD BUG BODIES?!"

They'll be going over crazy schematics and equations while everyone gives then the stink eye. Mwuahahaha.

It's unfortunate that Julian's potential soul mate studies bugs for a living. At least he's into all animals and not just a bug fanatic. Lool

pizap.com14361360959011_zpsij0n4ilb.jpg

pizap.com14361366252321_zps2yphkzw5.jpg

pizap.com14361386708711_zpsdeqswylp.jpg

pizap.com14361372682931_zpslaztpmeo.jpg

Last edited:
I am still working on the other banners, I apologize that they are so large. They were not that large when I was editing them lol

You can resize them yourselves using google drive or photobucket. I also use a free photo editing site called Ipiccy that you can use to resize the images.

"You like dead bodies? WHAT ABOUT DEAD BUG BODIES?!"

They'll be going over crazy schematics and equations while everyone gives then the stink eye. Mwuahahaha.

It's unfortunate that Julian's potential soul mate studies bugs for a living. At least he's into all animals and not just a bug fanatic. Lool
"Yes show me! I used to have an encased butterfly when I was younger. It was great, then it fell and the glass shattered. Ripped the wings apart in the fall so I had to throw it away. "

Yeah poor Julian lol But he'll admire Fox's passion for it. ;P

He's good so long as the bugs are dead and not crawling all over him. Hey for all we know Fox can break Julian's fear of bugs. I warn you though, Julian is going to go through some pretty rough shit in this role-play. I hope Fox will be able to help him lol

Basically what I have in store is that Julian's current band mate and lover is a drug abuser. He drugs Julian and as a result Julian becomes an addict himself. Then his lover is going to get in trouble with his supplier, and Julian gets roughed up in the process. lol

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
Roleplay hasn't even started yet and my heart is already aching for Julian ;~;

AND THANK YOU, VIO, FOR THOSE GORGEOUS BANNERS!!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND SO ARE YOU.

Roleplay hasn't even started yet and my heart is already aching for Julian ;~;

AND THANK YOU, VIO, FOR THOSE GORGEOUS BANNERS!!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL AND SO ARE YOU.
Yeeeah, I am 100% awful towards my characters. I either give them the shittiest back story ever or I put them through hell later in the rp! It's fun <3

You're welcome, making them actually took a lot longer than I though it would. Anyways I finally finished them all so I am going to post the rest.

Oh poop. I finished mine to late and now its all even T.T I wanted a girl too.

Status
Not open for further replies.