142 lb

.:Hair:.
Ginger.
Kind of wavy.
Styled often, hidden under a beanie.

.:Eyes:.
Hazel

.:General Appearance:.
Julian has a more casual appearance than the rest of his band, generally sticking to solid colors and accessorizing with beanies, rings, or wool scarves. He doesn't like to stand out much. Sometimes you'll find him wearing merchandise of his band. He really likes skinny jeans though, and converse.

MENTAL
7fd53c0b1cce44701c0373a218fd604a.jpg

.:Personality:.
ENFJ

Good: Altruistic, Confident, Courageous, Charismatic, Reliable, Assertive, Extrovert

Bad: Selfless, Sensitive, Obtrusive, Conventional, Stubborn, Naive

.:Likes:.
Fall
Music
Winter
Movies
Coffee
Reading
Thunder storms

.:Dislikes:.
Bugs
Spring
Heights
Summer
Being Alone

.:Hobbies:.
Writing & Reading

.:Fears:.
Being alone
Fear of hights
He really dislikes bugs

MISCELLANEOUS
1cd3eea55bfbae2fd6076bfb57a65b20.jpg

.:Relationships:.

Kenneth Burke - Father

Pamela Burke - Mother

Alexandria Burke - Sister

Rhett Kingsman - Band Mate - Lover??

Lucas Greene - Band Mate

Simone Davis - Band Mate

.:Pets:.

Masky
ferretFeatured.jpg

Blanche
172056-425x283-Cute-pet-ferret.jpg

.:Preferred Soul Mate:.
Julian is a bit of hopeless romantic and the usual worry wart, so anyone that can work with that should be good enough for him. Someone that probably wouldn't mind being spoiled would do. He can get kind of invasive though....

.:Theme Song:.

.:Other?:.

Both of his parents are dead beats which made it extremely difficult to get by growing up. Eventually he and his sister left to live with his uncle, whom did a better job at taking care of them. Julian still had a rough time in school and didn't really make any friends until the eighth grade of middle school. He didn't really stick with them for to long after the moved into high school. After a huge fight he had with one of his friends the group sort of dissolved. He found new friends in band and in music club which eventually lead to the creation of his band "The Anonymous Watching". He plays the drums. After years of hard work and booking small gigs they managed to find an agent and started producing at a studio. They're becoming very popular.

His entire band lives in a two bedroom apartment, they are practically family and don't mind sharing beds. Sometimes he'll let his sister stay with him when she needs time away from everyone and everything. She either shares his bed with him or sleeps on the couch.

ruivos-29.jpg

kistune

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
BASICS
.:Name:.
Casey Adams
.:Nickname(s):.
None
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Demi-Girl
.:Sexuality:.
Homosexual

APPEARANCE
tomboy_girl_by_koujialone.jpg

.:Height:.
5'6"
.:Weight:.
129 lbs
Black
Green
At first glance, it's hard to tell that Casey is a girl. Nothing about her is feminine, from her clothes to her mannerisms. Her baggy clothes usually cover her figure, which is far from shapely. Without clothes, she kind of looks like a stick figure. She's really skinny, partly from genetics and partly because she doesn't eat enough.

MENTAL
Think for a second about how the most proper, dignified lady would act. Now think of the exact opposite. Now multiply it by ten. That's Casey. She's unrefined, sloppy, and above all else, loud. If she finds something funny enough, you can hear her laugh across a crowded room, and she finds a lot of things funny. At a party, she would show up an hour late already drunk, start a riot, and leave immediately. She doesn't stay long in social situations, but during the time she's there, she'll make quite the impression.
Weird creepy things
Animals
Sci-Fi
Skeletons
Anime (magical girl shows, specifically)
Overly hot or cold weather
Prolonged exposure to people
Sitting Still
Freestyle Rap
Running and jumping off of stuff
Acting
The dark
Small spaces
Large crowds

MISCELLANEOUS
OPEN
A gray British Longhair cat named Usagi. She loves Casey but hates most others.
blh-a.jpg

Any girl
Oh Bondage, Up Yours! by X-Ray Spex
She acts in Rocky Horror live shows. Her main role is Columbia, but she's played Janet and Frank once each.
Kitsune

@Kitsune

Hey kit when are we starting, I'm really eager x-x

Reactions: Kitsy
Done with my CS :)

Sorry I haven't been responding! It's been a long, stressful week and I've only had time to be on mobile. Anywho, we should be starting....some time this weekend (hopefully). Once I count up all of the characters and pick soulmates, that is.

• Love
Reactions: Vaila
BASICS

.:Name:.
Samuel Bell
.:Nickname(s):.
Sam
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.

Straight

APPEARANCE

.:Height:.
5'8"
.:Weight:.
Black Hair
Blue Eyes

Fair skinned and generally wears a classic jeans and a tee shirt

MENTAL

Sam is usually sarcastic. Along with that he loves to tease people. His personality is borderline laid back because of his love of goofing off. Along with that, he typically doesn't care what others think. He does what he does and has fun doing it.
+Joking around
+Skateboarding
+Cheeseburgers
-People that are too serious or stuck up
-Self-centered people
-Chocolate
+Skateboarding
+Photography
+Listening to music

-Snakes
-Death
-Not being able to do something he wants to no matter what

MISCELLANEOUS

N/A
N/A
N/A

Rare secret
It's my username at the bottom of the CS. Other than that, he looks pretty good~ ^^

@Kitsune

I finished all my character sheets. Looking forward for when we can start.

Last edited:
@Kitsune

How is the soulmate thing coming along, I think most of us already finished our character sheets. :3

Reactions: Kitsy
@Kitsune

How is the soulmate thing coming along, I think most of us already finished our character sheets. :3
I'm reading over character's personalities and preferred soulmates, trying to match people up. It's not going as smoothly as I had hoped ;~;

@Kitsune

Yeah, I personally understand that struggle.

I wouldn't hold it against you if you took longer than you previously expected to do so. If you need any help, however, I'd be more than happy to assist. ;D

Reactions: Kitsy and Kitsune
I'm reading over character's personalities and preferred soulmates, trying to match people up. It's not going as smoothly as I had hoped ;~;

@Kitsy and I have some experience with making matches. I had to do matches for my own roleplay Gaze Upon Me, for about ten or more characters. And I had to do it three times because people kept leaving the rp or being inactive xD

Some help would be greatly appreciated XD Different point of views would be nice~

Well I'm all up for helping just contact me if you need me~

Okay, well here's a summary of stuff and characters and stuff. The people who are good with anyone, are essentially our fall backs. They'll be the people we'll look to match up last, or, if we're having a particularly hard time with one person, match them up with that individual. If that individual happens to like their personality traits.

[spoili]

Evelyn Kirk
Pansexual
Laid back, calm, Extrovert, cheery, fearless
Cool with anyone

Astrid Gray
Pansexual
Bold, Romantic (Literary and in a Romantic Sense), Tunnel Visioned, Inexperienced, Awkward, Determined, Humorous
Cool with anyone!

Atticus Flynn Kingsley
Bisexual
Tease, Manipulative, Charming, Aloof, (Possibly Flirtatious as a defensive trait) Dorky/Eccentric, Bashful, Clumsy, Adaptable
Anyone? Maybe?

Caspian Kace Slighttman
Demiromantic Pansexual
???
Anyone

Samuel Bell
Heterosexual
Sarcastic, Careless, Laid Back
Anyone?

Aubrey Lynn Hurman
Homosexual
Bubbly, Empathetic, Defensive, Insecure (possibly), Distrustful
Anyone

Veronica Weiss
Pansexual
Loyal, Independent, Traditional, Generous, Social
Interested in a loyal person, with the capability to love and live.

Victoria Elizabeth Wells
Bisexual
Insecure, Overbearing, Enthusiastic, Kind, Energetic, Stubborn/Prideful
She's interested in an honest individual, that fits nicely with her personality.
(This is someone who'd appreciate an individual who's also energetic, but who also sees the flaws in her as beautiful. Someone who isn't afraid to point them out, though not in a way that shames her.)

Jasper Austin Callaghan
Pansexual
Laid Back, Even-Tempered, Grudge Holder, Introverted, Uses sarcasm and stubbornness to deflect
Interested in a person as laid back as he is, but also appreciates someone who likes the same things. (Reading, Running, the colour Green, Writing, Rain, Soup. To list the things he likes, that have been given)

Celeste Joy Polschein
Pansexual
Vain, Volatile, Argumentative, Honest, Intelligent
Apparently Sam Bell

Elijah Omari Duncan
Heterosexual
???
???

Michael Jay Robertson
Heterosexual
???
???

Fox Everton
Homosexual
Boisterous, Overbearing, Skeptical, Critical, Intelligent, Creative, Perceptive, Defensive, Amicable, Kind
Interested in someone who's willing to, not only be his romantic partner, but also his friend. Needs to be okay with animals (preferably someone who loves animals) and an individual who has a great sense of humor.

Gwendolyn Mercelina Rudella
Heterosexual
Fun Loving, Friendly, Amicable, Sociable, Distrustful, Secretive, Magnanimous
Someone willing to give her enough attention, as well as meshes with her personality. Someone who likes her for her.

Maximilian Keahi
Bisexual
Compensating, Friendly, Soft Spot for Children, Stern
Anyone

Riley Claudia Lochner
Gray-Asexual Panromantic
Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive, Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless
Essentially needs someone who's patient with her. Someone flexible enough and willing enough to work around her commitment issues and need for freedom.

Julian Nathaniel Burke
Bisexual
Altruistic, Confident, Courageous, Charismatic, Reliable, Assertive, Extrovert, Selfless, Sensitive, Obtrusive, Conventional, Stubborn, Naive
Someone who he can spoil and wouldn't mind his slightly invasive personality, as well as someone who can deal with his need for romance and his worrisome nature.

Casey Adams
Homosexual
Abrasive, Rebellious, Boisterous, Careless, Bold, Impactful
A lady
[/spoili]
With that rundown, it should be simple as mix and match. What's easiest to do is go down the list and find the people who are specific about their interests. Start weeding those out and then, once that's done, find personalities and sexualities that mesh.

Sam — Celeste
Atticus — Veronica
Fox — Julian
Victoria — Astrid
Evelyn — Jasper
Gwen — Michael or Elijah
Riley — Michael or Elijah
Caspian — Max
Casey — Aubrey

OKAY, GUYS. THIS WAS FUCKING HARD. This is haphazard and kind of awful. I think I'm putting it on Michael and Elijah to fit Gwen and Riley. It's actually kind of difficult to match personalities. The person I had the most difficult with was Victoria. There's no one that's quite too honest. Atticus seems too much of a shmooze to give it to her straight and help her with her insecurities without over-highlighting her positive attributes. And I think his idea of true love kind of helps mesh him better with Veronica. I honestly believe she needs a person who helps her love her flaws. Not sure Astrid can do that, but she's a romantic and I imagine that's something on her mind. It's... mmm... not a lot of these personalities mesh and three people have yet to finish their personality sections, so that made things more difficult.

I do hope this helps in your decision making, though, and I hope the list in the spoiler I made helps cut down some time.

Honestly, in terms of soul mates, I think Fox, Julian, and Jasper are interchangeable, though I think Evelyn works best with Jasper. These are just my opinions, however, so take 'em with a grain of salt. The list was meant to help, though. Sam and Celeste were the easiest to match lol. And... I'm sorry Aubrey. ;-; Casey just seems... really wild. And I thought about putting her with Riley, but that'd be a disaster.

I think it was far easier for me to condense and pinpoint personality traits than it was to find matches. ._. Looks like I'm never getting Yenta if there's ever a production of Fiddler on the Roof around where I live. I wouldn't even if I were a good matchmaker, cause I'm kind of a guy. Unless the director was either open minded or liked to gender bend roles.

Its finally done :)

Last edited:
Okay, well here's a summary of stuff and characters and stuff. The people who are good with anyone, are essentially our fall backs. They'll be the people we'll look to match up last, or, if we're having a particularly hard time with one person, match them up with that individual. If that individual happens to like their personality traits.

[spoili]

Evelyn Kirk
Pansexual
Laid back, calm, Extrovert, cheery, fearless
Cool with anyone

Astrid Gray
Pansexual
Bold, Romantic (Literary and in a Romantic Sense), Tunnel Visioned, Inexperienced, Awkward, Determined, Humorous
Cool with anyone!

Atticus Flynn Kingsley
Bisexual
Tease, Manipulative, Charming, Aloof, (Possibly Flirtatious as a defensive trait) Dorky/Eccentric, Bashful, Clumsy, Adaptable
Anyone? Maybe?

Caspian Kace Slighttman
Demiromantic Pansexual
???
Anyone

Samuel Bell
Heterosexual
Sarcastic, Careless, Laid Back
Anyone?

Aubrey Lynn Hurman
Homosexual
Bubbly, Empathetic, Defensive, Insecure (possibly), Distrustful
Anyone

Veronica Weiss
Pansexual
Loyal, Independent, Traditional, Generous, Social
Interested in a loyal person, with the capability to love and live.

Victoria Elizabeth Wells
Bisexual
Insecure, Overbearing, Enthusiastic, Kind, Energetic, Stubborn/Prideful
She's interested in an honest individual, that fits nicely with her personality.
(This is someone who'd appreciate an individual who's also energetic, but who also sees the flaws in her as beautiful. Someone who isn't afraid to point them out, though not in a way that shames her.)

Jasper Austin Callaghan
Pansexual
Laid Back, Even-Tempered, Grudge Holder, Introverted, Uses sarcasm and stubbornness to deflect
Interested in a person as laid back as he is, but also appreciates someone who likes the same things. (Reading, Running, the colour Green, Writing, Rain, Soup. To list the things he likes, that have been given)

Celeste Joy Polschein
Pansexual
Vain, Volatile, Argumentative, Honest, Intelligent
Apparently Sam Bell

Elijah Omari Duncan
Heterosexual
???
???

Michael Jay Robertson
Heterosexual
???
???

Fox Everton
Homosexual
Boisterous, Overbearing, Skeptical, Critical, Intelligent, Creative, Perceptive, Defensive, Amicable, Kind
Interested in someone who's willing to, not only be his romantic partner, but also his friend. Needs to be okay with animals (preferably someone who loves animals) and an individual who has a great sense of humor.

Gwendolyn Mercelina Rudella
Heterosexual
Fun Loving, Friendly, Amicable, Sociable, Distrustful, Secretive, Magnanimous
Someone willing to give her enough attention, as well as meshes with her personality. Someone who likes her for her.

Maximilian Keahi
Bisexual
Compensating, Friendly, Soft Spot for Children, Stern
Anyone

Riley Claudia Lochner
Gray-Asexual Panromantic
Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive, Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless
Essentially needs someone who's patient with her. Someone flexible enough and willing enough to work around her commitment issues and need for freedom.

Julian Nathaniel Burke
Bisexual
Altruistic, Confident, Courageous, Charismatic, Reliable, Assertive, Extrovert, Selfless, Sensitive, Obtrusive, Conventional, Stubborn, Naive
Someone who he can spoil and wouldn't mind his slightly invasive personality, as well as someone who can deal with his need for romance and his worrisome nature.

Casey Adams
Homosexual
Abrasive, Rebellious, Boisterous, Careless, Bold, Impactful
A lady
[/spoili]
With that rundown, it should be simple as mix and match. What's easiest to do is go down the list and find the people who are specific about their interests. Start weeding those out and then, once that's done, find personalities and sexualities that mesh.

Sam — Celeste
Atticus — Veronica
Fox — Julian
Victoria — Astrid
Evelyn — Jasper
Gwen — Michael or Elijah
Riley — Michael or Elijah
Caspian — Max
Casey — Aubrey

OKAY, GUYS. THIS WAS FUCKING HARD. This is haphazard and kind of awful. I think I'm putting it on Michael and Elijah to fit Gwen and Riley. It's actually kind of difficult to match personalities. The person I had the most difficult with was Victoria. There's no one that's quite too honest. Atticus seems too much of a shmooze to give it to her straight and help her with her insecurities without over-highlighting her positive attributes. And I think his idea of true love kind of helps mesh him better with Veronica. I honestly believe she needs a person who helps her love her flaws. Not sure Astrid can do that, but she's a romantic and I imagine that's something on her mind. It's... mmm... not a lot of these personalities mesh and three people have yet to finish their personality sections, so that made things more difficult.

I do hope this helps in your decision making, though, and I hope the list in the spoiler I made helps cut down some time.

Honestly, in terms of soul mates, I think Fox, Julian, and Jasper are interchangeable, though I think Evelyn works best with Jasper. These are just my opinions, however, so take 'em with a grain of salt. The list was meant to help, though. Sam and Celeste were the easiest to match lol. And... I'm sorry Aubrey. ;-; Casey just seems... really wild. And I thought about putting her with Riley, but that'd be a disaster.

I think it was far easier for me to condense and pinpoint personality traits than it was to find matches. ._. Looks like I'm never getting Yenta if there's ever a production of Fiddler on the Roof around where I live. I wouldn't even if I were a good matchmaker, cause I'm kind of a guy. Unless the director was either open minded or liked to gender bend roles.
I really like Evelyn with Jasper. I feel like they would suit each other well.
Riley is going to be hard to match regardless. xD Vio knows that.

Reactions: Vaila
I'm sorry I made Riley so difficult. OH BUT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HELP WITH THAT. ;-;

Last edited:
Heh, mine is spot on. The thought of an actual, realistic relationship terrifies me to no end. Flaws are fine though, but only as long as they follow romantic movie and fanfiction guidelines. ;-;

I'm blindly idealistic even in romantic prospects. *cries for a million year*

beetlejuice3.jpg

INFP
Who you usually go for: The Prince Charming/Cinderella type. The all-rounded, seemingly perfect one (that you actually barely know). But the minute details that you do know about them, you've managed to spin into an entire fairytale in your mind. This fairytale typically lives as long as you don't try to actually pursue them.

Who you should go for: The one that challenges you and/or your views on the world. The one that will meet you halfway, bettering themselves for you if you will learn to be more accepting of their flaws. Someone that will show you that real life is never ever like a fairytale, BUT it can still be amazing.

But yeah, that's pretty much me. Sorry, I was interested in what personality type goes for, etc. lol. Curiosity AAAH.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.