Love Comes in Figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in joining this.

By chance, is this still open? And if it is, can you please explain what as happened so far in character and any updates out of character due to the fact that I am lacking in time?

Thank you in advance.

I would be interested in joining this.

By chance, is this still open? And if it is, can you please explain what as happened so far in character and any updates out of character due to the fact that I am lacking in time?

Thank you in advance.

Yup! I will go over everything and tell you what you need to know. It might take a bit though so just be patient. :P

I wish I knew of all these terrific plots earlier! Love this idea and wish there were more openings!

I wish I knew of all these terrific plots earlier! Love this idea and wish there were more openings!

I'm certain we can squeeze another body in! Not sure if we have an odd number still, though. Might have to count who's still here lol.

Lol , have to check who is always still kicking in breathing in the rp's for sure... I would love though if I could be squeezed in! I wish I could brainstorm my idea's like this and actually do them.

Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

Replying here to receive notifications from this chat.

Goodness me, stopped getting alerts once more >.<

From skimming through some posts, I can see that people would like to join~ Let me just rack up the characters we have and I'll get back to those people! ^^

Why have I stopped getting notifications!!!!!

I'm still interested in this plot so I'm still in!

Reactions: Kitsune
Still here :)

I'm kind of just waiting for people to post, though I suppose I can muster two out.

Status
Not open for further replies.