Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
she blushed slughtly as he started to tease her and poked him pouted. as his heart began to glow she calmed down slowly and again rested her head on his arm looking at him "and you are still as mean as then...."

He laughed devilishly trying to tease her more "Some things never change i guess...so..about the war..what do you think we should do next?" he asked trying to pull an answer out of her.

she scrolled her eyes a bit and thought for some moments" at first we should just call back our troups... then show the other we gith friends and set an example for them..." she said playing with her hair

He smiled and looked her in the eyes. His hair dangled over his face and touched hers "Well what if i told you i have already done that?" he said and helped her sit up.

she blushed softly and sat up looking up in his eyes " you... did it ?" she smiledbright and huged him really tight " thank you so much"

"Umm humm..yes i have" he answered with smiling bright brown eyes. "In a few hours there shall be nothing but peace, and we can go back to playing catch just like the old times" he said.

she smiled warmly to him and stroked his arm softly still hugging him with the other hand " thank you so so much Roy..." she interlocked their fingers slowly and squeezed his hand softpy

He held her hands tightly and tried to approach her lips, but his movements were interrupted by a few rustling sounds in the trees. He paused for a second and looked at Angelique. "Shhh, don't say anything" he whispered placing his hand over her mouth.

she gulped a bit afraid as she nodded slowly squeezing his hand as their hearts were beating in the same time and she blushed a bit

He noticed how much in sync their heart beats were and smiled, but he had no time, he knew this was going to happen. They were Alfred's men and they were sent out to kill him and take his throne.

angelique looked up at him and took his hand away slowly " roy... we have to get out of here... now..." she said afraid and looked to the entrance of the cave shivering then she smiled softly and pulled him to the waterall " close your eyes " she whispered

He wanted to take care of them himself, but he knew what a monster he became each time he tried to fight. So, he listened to her and closed his eyes.

she took both his hands in hers and smiled weakly as she kissed his chin and she formed around him something like a shield then pulled him with her in the water as her feet turned into a mermaid tail and both fell in the ocean

His eyes widened in shock what is this? is this Angelique? why is she a fish? what the hell is happening? why has she never mentioned this before? all these thoughts were going inside his head at that moment. He thought he was burning but then looked around and saw a shield that prevented the water from getting to his skin.

she pointed at his lips to keep quiet and slowly got her hand in the shield and took his in hers and satrted to swim deeper in the ocean. there were some hiden caves she used to visit when she found out she could do that. they were preatty nice. she brought there even a matress so she could spend nights there when she was running fromhome

He still couldn't believe his eyes, after all these years, she was still the one leading the way and saving him from trouble, even though he is the one who should be doing that job.

soon they reached there. inside it as dry and seemed confortable. she pulled him to the water as the shield broke and she laid on the stone gasping a bit for air . her tail disapeared as she got up and walked to the old mattress bringing him a blanket " here..."

He saw how desperate for air she was, so he threw the blanket away and kissed her lips from over the mask of bandages.

she blushed hard and placed her hands on his chest as she lost her last power and fell in his arms smiling " i...i need some rest now..." she said resting her head on his chest

He grabbed her before she fell and held her in closely to his chest. "Is my heart bothering you?" he asked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.