Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelique fell asleep really fast as Sarah sighed. she wasnt sleeping. she could feel the bend between the two of them and didnt like it. She got up from her seat” this time you are wrong angelique..” she wishpered and walked out the room. this war should end... with their kingdom victory

Morning came and Roy was still awake. He sat at his window awaiting the sun to rise, but it never did. It was a rainy gloomy day, which made him feel happy. It reminded him of her and how they used to run in the rain together and splash each other with water. It reminded him of how he hid inside her house and dried himself to avoid being scolded by his parents. "I should have told you everything before...before...before turning into this!" he said and punched the window.

Sarah brought the breakfast to her room and woke her up.Angelique looked at her and blinked a few times then turned around ” im not hungry ” she mumbled and yawned ” send a messenger to the dark kingdom. i want to meet BlackHeart today at the shore” she said serious and yawned loud as sarah growled a bit but did what she was told to do

He stood in front of the mirror and took his mask off. Black steam oozed out of the edges revealing a mutilated face. Scars covered his skin, and black spots spread across his face all the way down to his neck. He broke the mirror, because he felt disgusted every time he saw himself.

Angelique spended her day in bed. the messenger they send announced her will to the black castle and Roy said he will be there before afternoon. in the noon she got up and took a bath and started to dress. sarah got in her room and told her it not a good idea but angelique ignored her. she dressed a long wavy ligh red dress and brushed her hair in silence asking for her white deer to get ready. she was going alone, no one else with her.

Roy was delighted by her request to see him, but at the same time felt sad, because he knew he couldn't tell her how he felt about her. He dressed himself and went out to the main hall where he was interrupted by Alfred. "Sire, please, rethink this decision of yours. It is unwise to stop a war instantly, do not get sentimental, you could ruin this land! This is not what your father would do!" said Alfred which angered Roy. He glared at him in rage as Alfred looked down in fear. "I am sorry to have questioned you sire" he said pretending he was okay with it, when deep down he was lying. He wanted nothing more than to kill Roy and stop him from signing that peace treaty.

After some more minutes in which sarah tried to convince her to not leave Angelique mounted the white horned deer ” i will be back tonight sarah” she said as she softly hit the deer which started to run fast as angelique was petting his strong neck. even animals loved her. she was kind and carying to them. he was a great queen. sadly she never thought of having a family. even if her parents seemed to be happy, she caught them arguing and having fights really often. she wasnt the type who was fighting so she gave up on the thought of having a family

Roy never trusted anyone but Angelique. Everyone in the castle was against his father's wishes of making him king from the start, and they hated his existence, but had to comply with it for the sake of his father and Roy was very well aware of that. He left the castle and awaited Angelique's arrival. However, this time, he only had half of his face covered, with a bandage. Hair dangled down his face, leaving only his eyes in sight.

as she saw him waiting for her her heart started to beat a bit faster and she made the deer run faster till she reached the shore and slowed down the deer walking closer to him. She smiled as she jumped off the deer and looked at him leting the deer free . she noticed only half of his face was covered and smiled weakly as they both bowed ” hey....”

The sky began to rain and his eyes smiled at her. "Hey" he said quietly and just stood there staring into her eyes. It was his first time revealing his eyes to someone.

she stared at him as the rain started to mess her hair she slowly liften her hand to touch his cheek giving him a sweet and soft smile . she wanted to jump in his arms the way she did when they last saw each other. at her 12 anniversary... she touched his face slowly and tenderly

He closed his eyes in pleasure feeling her warm fingers over his face. His whole body was burning because of the rain, but it didn't matter to him, because as long as she were around, he knew nothing could hurt him. He reopened his eyes and touched her face as steam surrounded his body.

she smiled softly and pulled him to a tree so the rain drops wont fall over him now. ” how are you today?” she asked him as they both sat on the ground beside the tree . angelique slowly hugged her knees looking at him

"I'm okay..i guess...what about you?" he asked shying his face away. He didn't want to tell her about how he ordered his men to retreat from her land. He wanted to surprise her.

i am fine... ” she smiled softly and stared a bit at his face wanting to know what was under the bandages as she slowly liftd her hand again to his face and drew the lines of his cheek and chin running her fingers over the bandages like a curious child

He blushed like a baby, kind of like how he used to blush whenever she touched him or held his hand as a little kid. "I'm really...glad you're okay..and i really..." his words were interrupted by the arrival of his friend from the restaurant, Grace "well well well, hello there Blackie" said Grace lustfully.

angelique smiled listening to his voice in silence and blinked a bit confused seeing the person getting there. she gulped a bit. if he was about to do the same as the last time, she was about to never meet him again. she slowly sat up ready to leave any moment in case that she was a thirs wheel in their discusion

"Oh,hey Grace.." he said feeling disappointed and frustrated because he had just put up the courage to tell Angelique how he felt about her. "Do you need something?" he asked her as he placed his hand over Angelique's.

angrlique blushed and looked down playing with her hair . she smiled weakly as she slowly interlocked their fingers and started to play with her bare feet on the ground in silence

"Ooohh nothing in particular really, i just wanted to see you...ooh and what's this, you're not wearing your mask!" said grace and kneeled down hugging his neck. Roy was okay with her hugging him, but he was afraid Angelique would misunderstand, so he made no reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.