Love above Darkness and Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
she looked at him and at his struggle to cover his face and smiled slightly looking around for something to give him but didnt find anything " its fine... i wont look at you till you cover your face again if you really dont want to show me now,,," she said looking down smiling weakly

"It's just that....you won't like what's underneath" he said blushing softly as he grabbed a handkerchief that lied on the seat next to him and wrapped it around his face, again, leaving only his eyes in sight.

she shook her head softly " you should know already im not a superficial girl and dont care what outside, only carying about whats inside" she said laying a hand on his chest in silence to feel his heart beat

His heart began beating faster and faster. It glowed so bright, to the point where if anyone looked at the carriage from the outside, they would think a party was taking place. He blushed turning his black face into a velvet red color.

she giggled a bit and took her hand away slowly " rest please... we will be there soon.." she said as she relaxed in her seat looking out for a while before closing her eyes and letting her hands on her lap . she smiled a bit thinking at the childhood again and how first they promised they will meet each other when they will grow

He took her hand and placed it back on his chest. "I like it here" he said referring to being with her. His heart kept glowing to the point where he felt like it was going to explode into shreds of light. He had never felt so alive ever since they left each other.

she blushed a bit and nodded keeping her hand over her chest as she took a seat a bit closer to be confortable and leaned her head against the carriage wall and watched him till they reached the castle.sarah helped them out both.as soon as angelique got down the carriage all the guards gasped a bit. Sarahs plan was to stop and prison angelique but she didnt do it. and wasnt about to do it anymore. they carried him upstairs in a spare room and left them alone afer he was laid in the bed

He looked around at the room "Meh, my room is still fancier" he said and giggled looking at Angelique. He sat up "I think i'm fine now, my skin is beginning to heal" he said.

she smiled as she sat on the sill looking a bit outside and then closed the curatins and got up " glad to hear that. ill send someone to bring you new bandages, ok?" she said as she walked to the door, her dress sill wet and cold and her hair messed up and wet

He reached his hand out before she reached the door and moved his fingers slightly. (Some sort of magical power he had that allowed him to move things from a distance) He pulled her closer to his bed and looked at her dress as black hot steam surrounded her, drying her up.

she blushed a bit as she was pulled to his bed and blushed even harder like a child seeing he was drying her dress and smiled softly to him reaching a hand to his head and patting it childish" thank you Roy"

He closed his eyes and smiled while blushing. She's all i care about, the only one i want to protect, and yet, I can't trust myself to show her the real me underneath this mask. he thought to himself as he touched his mask getting ready to remove it.

she blushed slightly and sat beside him taking his other hand in her " hey... listen... you dont have to do it because i wanted to... do it because you feel like doing it, alright?" she squeeed his hand a bit

"It..It's okay, i want to do this, i can't keep hiding things from the girl i love..." He said nervously and hesitantly as his hand shook. He looked at her and then pulled the bandages off his face.

she smiled and blushed again as she waited for him to take them off in silence her blue eyes watching him calmly and she even helped him at first but then she took her hands away letting him by himself

He took them all off and looked down. His face reminded him of how she helped him when the other kids mocked his tiny nose. He was bullied, but she was the only one who helped him.

she smiled sad as she took his cheeks in her hands and lifted his head so their eyes could meet again and sobbed a bit as she jumped in his arms hgging him tight mumbling " what happened to you Roy.."

His facial expressions showed nothing but despair, almost as if it were saying "Please,save me!". He looked at the floor and at her again. "A lot happened Angelique..." he said.

she hugged him tighter and slowly laid him back in bed as she got up wiping her tears and smiled to him covering him with the blanket " take some rest please... and when you wake up we have enough time to talk about these years , ok?" she kissed his forehead and stroked his cheek softly remembering the old him

He gave her a fake smile trying to hide his pain from her and closed his eyes. "I'm not a baby you know, i can put myself to sleep." he said to her before she left the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.