Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
angeliqu lowly pulled her hand back and smiled softly as she got up " well... i guess i should leave now" she smiled and bowed slightly walking away in the rain her heat aching a bit but she didnt pay attention to this feeling as she walked to her deer

Roy stood up and left Grace's arms. He ran off after Angelique "Where are you going? you just got here!" he said grabbing her arm gently.

she blushed slightly and turned to him slowly " i was told that its polite to let friends alone and let them talk... so i thought on letting you alone with your friend..." she said honest smiling to him. / at least its raining and if i cry he wont realise/ she thought as she closed her eyes and smiled wide

"But you're the only one i want to talk to now..ahem..i mean i haven't seen you in years.." he said and blushed lightly beneath the bandages before taking her hand and calling for his horse *whistle whistle*.

She blushed slightly and put a strand of her hair behind her ear looking down smiling softly " then lets find a place where we can talk... " she said as she looked up at him like a small child with her cheeks still a bit red

He lifted her up off the floor and placed her on the back of the horse and then mounted up. He lead the horse to a beautiful cave he had carved open over the years just in case he ever saw her again. The cave hid beautifully behind a waterfall and the rain made it look even more beautiful. The gloomy sky was something Roy had always enjoyed and hoped she enjoyed it too.

she held onto him all the way there as she was feeling her skin getting cold because of the rain. she looked around amazed at the cave.it was amazing. she jumped off the horse and walked a bit by her own before turning to him and giving him a bright smile " this is amazing... just.. sadly.. i am freezing now.." she said as she hugged herself

He approached her and wrapped his arms around her taking her inside the cave. "Here, my body should keep you warm enough" he said smiling at her from above since he was fairly taller. He could feel his body emitting heat like never before, it was almost as if she completed him. He was fire, and she was oxygen.

she blushed soflty as they entered and cuddled a bit to him to keep herself warm as she started to shiver even harder / dont even think on getting a cold now/ she thought as she sneezed once and then looked up at him and giggled

He smiled at her and held her in his arms a bit closer after setting up a fire. He could feel his warm breath surrounding her, and smiled knowing she was safe with him.

Angelique cuddled with her back to his chest staring at the fire in silence / sarah would kill me now/ she giggled amused as she leaned her head bakards looking at him upside down and lifted one hand and slowly started to take off his bandages

"Ahhh...ah.." he stuttered tilting his head backwards "I'm..s..sorry i can't do this..not yet" he said

she smiled still curious like a child "come on Roy... you know i hate when you hide things..." she mumbled but put the first stand of bandage back as she pouted and hugged her knees looking at the fire

"I..I...you won't like what is underneath.." he said and hugged her even tighter than before "I'm sorry for leaving you" he said looking at the fire.

she blushed a bit and rested her head on his arm " it was the war... our parents... not our fault that she both left each other.. " she mumbled looking at the fire closing her eyes for hald taking deep slow breaths

He smiled, but painfully. I wish i could just kiss you right now, tell you everything i have ever hidden from you. show you all of my secrets...but i can't you could get hurt if you get too close. Fire burns after all. He thought to himself, all while looking at her beautiful face. "Still, i could have resisted my parents and stayed with you.." he said as he ran his fingers on her cheeks.

she smiled softly and closed her eyes completely enjoying his warm touch " shush... we were kids back then.. we coudlnt choose by our own... " she said as she took his hand in hers and squeezed it a bit/ why dont you let all your secrets out? why dont you let me cary them with you? why roy.../ she thought sad and cuddled to him again shivering once more

He closed his eyes in pain knowing he can never be with her, but her hand, her skin and her soft touches drove him mad. He couldn't resist her and he was so close to kissing her when the fire went out by a strong wind.

she whimpered scared. her biggest fear was still darkness . suddenly she wrapped her arms around him whining loud for him to set on the fire again as her body froze because of the fear

He giggled "Still afraid of the dark i see?" he said sarcastically and held her hand. He then hugged her tightly as his heart began to glow immensely, lighting up the room. It was even brighter than fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.