Love above Darkness and Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah frowned a bit and nodded leving them alone Angelique giggled and poked him a few times " oi.. thats not fair.. you are younger and still stronger.. not fair.." she mumbled and continued to poke him

He looked over his shoulders and smiled. "A weakling like you has no right to speak to me in that manner, shush." he said as he opened the door to her room.

she pouted and started to hit him with her small fists " youre an idiot! im not that weak after all.." she said as she tried to jump off his shoulder " let me down !"

He laughed and entered the room where he placed her on her bed. "It's my turn to tuck you in...w...WEAKLING!" he said in a funny manner and placed the covers on her body.

she took all the pillows and started to throw them in him angry " idiot !" she yelled and pouted hidding under the covers where she fell asleep in the next moment

He took all her hits while laughing and then smiled gently while watching her sleep. He kissed her forehead "It's my turn to protect you now." he said as he left the castle and headed towards his. He wanted to see what was up with Jafar and why he pointed at Angelique.

she cuddled up in her bed smiling weakly as Sarah entered her room and let her a nice meal on the table as she locked the windows and the door too so nobody could reach her or her to get out the room. Angelique continued to sleep peacefuly

He arrived at his castle where Jafar stood awaiting him. He grabbed him by the shoulders "Jafar! what's wrong? tell me?" Jafar had a serious look in his brown eyes "My master, there is a huge conspiracy in this castle to end your reign. I heard all their plans, they intend to kill you, and the ruler of the land of light." he said in his deep rough voice. Roy, looked puzzled, he knew they hated him, but to the point where they would attempt a take on his life?

He looked at Jafar again "But what makes them think they can kill me? I am technically immortal!" Said Roy.

After some more hours angelique woke up and sniffed the air a bit as her stomach growled from hungriness. she slowly sat up and looked at her meal smiling and took a mall bite wanting to get out her room. she walked to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. she started to kock and hit the door with her palm "Sarah?! Roy!?" she yelled hopping someone will open up

"Well, master, they intend to kill your heart..your only weakness..Angelique" Said Jafar and frowned. Roy's facial expressions changed into murderous ones as he walked inside the castle and let out a scary scream that sounded like a roar.

Angelique kept beating on the door and then run to the window trying to open it.it was no use to open it right? she was in the highest tower but under her window the ocean was living. sadly the windows where locked too . she looke around and grabbed a chair to broke the window and threw it in it as some pieces of glass cut her skin making her bleed. sarah heard this but it was too late. when she got in the room, Angelique already jumped out the window

Every servant, soldier, counselor, and butler shivered at his voice, they all ran away scared for their lives, because that was not the first time he had had an anger seizure. He once killed five of his servants in one attack because they had dared to mock Angelique and his ability to rule the land.
However, he did not kill anyone this time. He only looked for the high counselor, Alfred.

Angelique was scared and as she hit the water she hit her leg on the huge stones that were getting out the water and shimpered loud turning them into her mermaid tail. her dress ripped of as she tried to escape the stones and swim away as fast as possible befor the guards where there. she did it. she swim away fast and deep in the cold ocean . as a mermaid she couldnt cry now , but the pain in her chest was bigger. where should she go now? she was naked and had no where to go. she decided to swim to the same cave and spend some time there

He found Alfred and kicked him out of the castle, him and every single person who followed him. He did that after fighting the irresistible urge to snap his neck.

Angelique reached the cage and crawled on the stone floor her tail and some wounds still bleeding as she jugged herself really tight hidding her face in her tail shivering hard and looking around for the blanket

He sat on his throne trying to calm himself down and tried to think up a strategy to prevent Alfred from turning this treaty into a bloody war. He grabbed a bottle of wine from one of the girl servants and drank half of it.

Angelique crawled up and took the blanket wrapping it around herself as she cuddled beside a cold wall of the cave.
Sarah was angry like hell and she sent guards all over to search for her. she even sent one to Roys palace to ask if she was there .Sarah needed her back.Anglique must be injured, and all Sarah pretended to want from her was to keep her safe

A knock on the gate got Roy off his throne to see who was knocking. "Sire Blackheart, please the land of light pleads your help. Our princess has disappeared and we cannot find her." Roy moved the man aside and whistled for his horse.

angelique fell asleep on the rock in her mermaid form without bothering herself to clean her wounds now . her body was feeling as cld as ice and in the same time numb so she didnt realised how cold she was

"I know exactly where you are" he said to himself as he sniffed his way to her. He had a piece of cloth that belonged to her and a strong sense of smell. He kicked the horse making it go faster and faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.