Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
she gulpes loud and shivered realisingbitvwasntbhim and she calmed down slowly and tirned cold too " touch me and ill destroy muself... " she said emotionless

His eyes froze and then widened. His heart began to glow again at the sound of her voice. He loosened his grip and put her down gently before dropping to his knees. "I can't...i can't do this anymore...i can't stay close to you" he said as he got up and ran off. He wanted to keep her safe from his insane mind.

she blinked a few ties and made a step towards him but sarah hit her hard with a piece of wood making her whimper and fall unconcious on the sand . she smirked and picked her up

He looked back and lost his mind after seeing what Sarah had done. How dare that bitch do that? She hit Angelique? And you're just going to let her get away with it? no no no no KILL KILL HER, RIP HER HEAD OFF AND CRUSH IT the voice inside his head started hissing. He ran at a speed that was higher than that of the fastest horse, and jumped on Sarah.

sarah turnee around and was getting ready to put angelique on her horse when she was hit and she dropped angeliques body on the ground liie she was only a puppet " youre a monster ! leave me !" she yelled

"Not a very wise thing to say to the man who is about to kill you." he said with endless rage in his eyes. Why the fuck can't they leave you in peace with her? JUST KILL THEM ALL! the voice screamed again, using the state he was in and his weakness to satisfy its desires. Roy began to move slowly towards Sarah readying himself to end her life, but then he looked at Angelique and felt a slight pain in his chest. Don't become your worst enemy son, you have good inside you. I believe that, it's why I'm making you the heir to my throne... another voice whispered in his head calming him down.

sarah slowly crawled away taking a gun smirking wide as she pointed it to him just in case its needed " you are weak.. your heart its weak " she laughed madly stepping to angelique

She's stepping on your girl idiot, KILL HER! Roy walked slowly towards Angelique while receiving bullet's from Sarah's gun. That's it son, ignore the pain, ignore all evil, let the good inside you win! His father's voice said as he picked Angelique up and with a flick from his finger, sent Sarah flying miles away from them.

the blanket almost fell from her body as it was movijg like sue was dead . . her skin was warm but she was unconcious.

He took her to an altar near his castle where he put some decent clothes on her and called for his friend who lived in that area. He was a wizard who used magic to heal people. "Hagrid..I come to you one last time asking you for help...please..she's all i have" said Roy looking down.

she was laying in his arms like she would be asleep . his friend smiled to him " give her time . she is a healer herself her body will heal fast by its own... just let her some more " he said and offered them a small room to stay

Roy smiled and thanked Hagrid, then looked at her. "Why didn't you tell me you could do all of this you silly idiot?" he said and placed her gently on the bed.

she moaned a bit as her whole body was hurting and woke up opening her eyes slowlyto look around in silenceas saw him and smiled slightly without saying anything

"Angelique...I can't stay around you any longer.." He said as he stood up and stood by the window watching the beautiful trees outside the temple where the altar was.

she frowned a bit and sighed slowlyvsotting up " sure... leave me alone again then..." she said she she rubbed her legand got up slowly

His heart was being squeeze on the inside. He couldn't breathe and didn't know what to do "You don't understand..you don't understand anything..you..don't..." he said as he dropped to his knees and placed his head on her lap crying.

she looked dosn at him playing cold even though she was about to cry too " what should i understand when i know nothing ?" ahe asked and strked his head softly

He kept crying like he used to in her lap, when he was a kid. "I don't know what to say..i don't know where to start" he said burying his face in her lap.

she continued to stroke his cheek and head softly smiling weakly to him" let everything out... im here now"

He looked up at her, his eyes filled with honest tears for the first time in his life, it was truly an unforgettable sight. "Well, the day you left...something happened.." he said touching her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.