Love above Darkness and Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
she took his hands in hers slowly, watching his white bones through his skin then looked at him and got down at the same level as him "im listening ..." she said softly

"M..my uncle wanted to follow your family and kill you all, because he didn't want any stains of light in the land of darkness. Now my father, being the king, he refused his brother's decision and tried to stop him. Unfortunately, after a long fight, my father lost to him and was on the brink of being stabbed in the heart by him. That's when i jumped in and tried to stop him. But i was only 12 years old, and 12 year old kids tend to be overpowered when fighting older men. He grabbed me by the neck and cast a spell on me...i began to burn and i thought i was going to die. I passed out still burning and woke up the next morning to find everyone dead. My father, my mother, the servants, even my castle friends..but that is not all the spell did to me." he said in a low emotional tone.

She was listening to him in silence stroking his hand with her thumb "im sorry to hear these... " she said and leaned to him resting her head on his chest "im sorry we lost the touch then.. and couldnt help you... " she mumbled silently then looked at hi waiting for him to continue

"Something else lives inside my head...something i cannot explain." He said as he got up on his feet and wiped his tears, stinging his skin along with that.

she looked up to him still sittting on the floor blinking a few times then looked down " i.. i see..." she mumbled thinking at the times he got mad and tried to explain this to herself

"That said..i do not think i can stay around you anymore...I don't want to hurt you." he said after giving a sigh of relief. He felt as if a load was taken off his chest after telling her everything. He had never done that before.

she got up and smiled weakly to him " no you wont get away with this. even if i have to chain our hands together... we have to finish ths together... i cant do it on my own, nor do you.." she said stepping to him looking up at him with a soft smile " we are in this together.. like when we were kids.. when our parents were hiding our gifts.. we were searching together... now we do it together too.."

He gave a fake smile that hid his intentions to stay away from her and nodded. "HA! I don't even need your help, i can do it on my own!" he said jokingly and recalled how he used to act tough whenever she offered to help him.

she pouted and sneaked behind him getting out the room and out the small house in the dark forest ." fine !" she yelled and kept running

"Here we go again, she runs and i follow." he said after giving a sigh of frustration, and remembering how her personality had always caused her to run away and sulk when she didn't get what she wanted. It was like history repeating itself. He followed her and called her name "Angelique! Angelique!"

she hid behind a tree sighing a bit . she knew that she wasnt the bst company ever and she was holding him back in doing what he wants to do, but she just wanted to help. she sighed again and sat down on the ground with her back against the tree and face hiden by her long hair as she sobbed silently and hugged her knees

"Crying between your knees again?" he whispered appearing behind her.

she didnt look at him and stood like that sobbing in silence playing like she didnt hear him. she was always ignoring him when she was down. and this would never change

He smiled and did something he had never done in front of anyone before, flying. He turned into a cloud of heavy black smoke that lifted her up into the vast, rainy, gloomy and beautiful sky.

she blinked a few times and smiled blushing a little but mumbled " im still pouted, you know.." she mumbled wipping her tears away slowly

"Well well, you don't seem surprised by my ability to fly" he said as his voice echoed in the air. He increased his speed.

she shook her hea and smiled " not really... my father had wings remember?" she smiled and took a deep breath " slow down. im getting sick " she mumbld

He slowed down but went higher up. "I want to show you the world from outside the earth...like i promised when we were kids remember?" he said as the cloud of smoke flew higher and higher.

she smiled softly and mumbled " but i wish you were in your form... not like this.." she mumbled looking around to the white clouds smiling

"Why would you want to see me in my original form? It's hideous. Dreams are a lot better than reality, that is why i want to build a world of only peace, a world devoid of sorrow, a world where heroes don't have to make pathetic excuses in front of graves." he said getting a bit emotional and flew higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.