• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

LOTPW #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this one gets locked, of course, as you did for the question one. And then someone will have won.

they sell the stuff at our food stores here. In plastic tubs for a dollar.

Hmm. How convenient. Unfortunately they don't do that here. But they should. Here, the makers sell it from their machines; you go up to the maker and his machine and ask for it, and he makes you one on the spot (and gives it to you on a stick, so it's like carrying a colourful cloud on a stick). But they are normally only found where many people, especially those with children go.

I wish they sold aquarelle paper everywhere. They could make little shops like newspaper stands that would sell the most essential things, like candy floss and aquarelle paper. :P

Your assumption is correct. A very tired one who will now go to sleep. Good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is good to hear.
I have recently noticed that making myself unable to type encourages responses to my roleplays; now I'm elbow deep in currants, and thus I did get a response as soon as I had enough juice on both of my hands. My strategy is working, but I need to make more experiments. And more currant syrup.:D

I have given up for now, due to arriving to a state where both I and the room looked like I massacred the entire population of my home town. I will continue later.

Quite. They are just a lot of work to turn into jam, due to the seeds. So that's why I decided on syrup this year. I would eat them as they are, but I am the only one eating them, and there is too much for that, they would dry on the bush, which is a waste.

I don't believe I have ever had currents. I use to make jelly out of red rasberries though. most everyone looked forward to it too, it was very yummy ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back